Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MouseMas

Original poster
This is Seperation
An Orphanage/Town RP

Intro
Welcome to "This is Seperation"! I am the roleplay owner, MouseMas! Well, this is the intro. So, in the town of Calcas, there is an orphanage. It's known to be very prestigious, and known to be the only orphanage "run" by the kids. Those who want to adopt never see those who run the orphanage, as children take their job. What they don't know is that there is no caretaker! That means, sadly, the ruling and government are up to the children. Newcomers are informed by a singular information packet found under each bunk about the fact that the owner lost faith, and left the orphanage to the children. But, there's a second part! You can play as an adult, hoping to adopt an orphan, and play out your town life. That's what I think makes this RP so interesting.
Setting
This RP is set in the fictional town of Calcas, California. It's a pretty decent town, not surrounded or in a desert. It's kind of like a tundra, with plants that fight for enough water to survive. The Orphanage (Truth Orphanage) is near the cost, and is the closest building to the ocean, as Calcas is built right near it. Here, these pictures and short descriptions will help you. On the map, don't mind the white space, I made a mistake.
The Town of Calcas
View attachment 96303
Mini Town
hong-kong-apartment-blocks-downtown-area-22748230.jpg

This is Mini Town. Mini Town is almost like it's own town, with apartment complexes and a grocery mart. It is also home to the theater. It was built near the river on the opposite side of Calcas, named Jungle River. A bridge separates Calcas from the rest of California, and this bridge can be found on the southwest side of the Mini-Town area. The theater is found near the downtown area, and the grocery mart is found on it's furthest East side.
Downtown
Brooklyn_Michigan_downtown_area.JPG

The Downtown area is found in the middle of town. It has spacious roads, but the sidewalks are cramped as every nook and cranny is filled with brick wall, leaving no alleyways. It's usually got some people to talk to, in case you're ever looking for a fast friend.
Shopping District
article-2619548-1BA952D9000005DC-213_634x339.jpg

The shopping district is like the downtown area 2.0, but just with shops and no restaurants. It has a few little alleyways here and there, and contains some of the most expensive shops in town.
Calcas University
studcnt_4128800003.jpg

The University of Calcas is indeed a good college, but it isn't as popular as Truth Orphanage. It offers amenities any normal college would, and has one of the largest pools of any college in the state.

Housing Area #1
This is 1 of 2 areas that are dedicated to housing. This one is where the normal citizens live. With average housing, the first housing area is nothing more than your normal neighborhood.
Housing Area #2
newhouses1.jpg

This is the second housing area. It is where the richer people reside. Just housing, again.
The Schools
Spanaway%20Junior%20High%201.jpg

The schooling here is a little bit different. The Elementary school is on the right, Junior High on the left, and behind the Junior High is the highschool. The Mayor believes it's a good choice because that means that students are always familiar with the next schooling area they will go to.
Truth Orphanage
The Outside
images

The Bedrooms (Both are Identical)
14b785a09a23f940f446720b17980941.jpg

The Dining Area
853a0b1a78792d83fd_srm6b956i.jpg

Electronic Hall
images

Playroom
Simple-and-stylish-playroom-idea-for-the-basement.jpg

TV Room
living-room-kids-big-600x345-at-living-room-kids.jpg

Interview Room
medium_pod2-mchugh.jpg

Truth Orphanage is really where most of this RP will be focused at. Always accepting orphans, Truth is known as one of the largest orphanages in the state. With a cramped bedroom for each gender, cafeteria, and rooms for the children to entertain themselves in, Truth never gets boring to the kids.
Adoption Process
So, I mentioned being able to adopt these orphans. You can! So, let me walk you through the process.
  1. First, you must go to Truth. A kid should let you in, and you are to explain to them that you are looking to adopt.
  2. They should lead you to the Interview Room, where you sit in the cube. The glass is covered with black construction paper, and outside is a stand with a microphone. Inside is a computer, the only thing on it being headphones and a radio. You sit down and start to talk into the microphone.
  3. Tell them your requirements for a child, and they will pick those that fit your list. One by one, they will go to the stand and speak into the microphone. You get to converse for 5 minutes before the next one is brought in.
  4. After all the children are finished, you pick your favorite by voice and personality, not by looks.
  5. You can go home with the child!
And, that's all. If you have any ideas, please contact me via the messaging system on this website! Have fun!

1. Follow Iwaku rules, please.
  2. No GMing, please and thank you!
  3. Character limit is the sky! (Of which is a limit of infinity)
  4. No adopting yourself.
  5. Romance is allowed, just keep the descriptiveness to a minimum, please.
  6. Murder is allowed (I told you, no rules!), and before you kill someone, please discuss with them if it's okay.
  7. Last, but not least, no Mary-Sues or Joe's or whatever you call the males. Feel free to name them like that, though! Interesting name... Mary-Sue James...
To make sure you have read the rules, DO NOT delete the words "pointless words are pointless" at the bottom of your post. Instead, color them any color you please. Then, I'll know you read the rules.

Orphans
Name/Age/Gender/User

Kailyn Rosemary Vieno/14/Female/MouseMas
Adopted Children
Name/Age/Gender/Parents/User

Adults
Name/Age/Gender/Child(ren)/User

Misty Kay True/24/Female/None/MouseMas
We are always accepting! The more the merrier!

This is Seperation
WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!
AND NOW, FOR THE SIGN UP FORMS!

Orphans

{Pic or Gif Goes Here}
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Talents:
Fears:
Secret:
Backstory:
Other:
pointless words are pointless

Adopted Children
{Pic or Gif Goes Here}
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Talents:
Fears:
Secret:
Backstory:
Parents:
Other:

Adults
{Pic or Gif Goes Here}
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Talents:
Fears:
Secret:
Backstory:
Children:
Other:

And with that, let's get this roleplay started!

Last edited by a moderator:
{Orphans}
o-OLIVIA-HOLT-570.jpg

Full Name: "My name? Kailyn Rosemary Vieno. At least, that's my real name."

Sexuality: "I am interested in the opposite gender."
tumblr_mp0ubwLH4E1sul12qo3_250.gif

Personality: "My personality? People say I'm spunky and outgoing, and really don't care much about anything. They say I'm far too kind to be a killer, yet I would have the nerve and courage to be one. I guess that's my personality?"
Talents: "Well, I am advanced in writing for my age, and very agile too."
Fears:
"I'm afraid of birds, yelling, and heights."
Secret: "My secret? Well, my father used to be a drug dealer. That's the darkest thing I've got up my alley."
anigif_enhanced-mid-24043-1426881894-3.gif

Backstory: "Oh boy, here we go. So, I was born Kailyn Rosemary Vieno into the Vieno family. Back then, I had an older sister named Kelsey and a mother and father. When I was about 4, my parents divorced. The reason? My mother realized how abusive my father was. My mother only gained custody of me, making me loose my sister to my drug dealing father. We moved to California, which was the furthest from Hawaii we could get without running broke. My father was now a wanted criminal, and my sister Kelsey was his hostage. For years, to wash away the pain my mother drank. Soon enough, she started working me to the point where it became Child Labor, or whatever you call that. To try and make herself a mother and keep my custody, she married my step-father, of whom was a kind guy in a bad spot. Soon, my mother became too abusive for me. I called 911 after she slapped me across the face and scratched the other side, leaving one side of my face red, and the other in bloody lines. I was 6ish at the time. So, I was in and out of foster care, until they finally decided that I should be put in an orphanage. That's where I am today, Truth Orphanage. I've been here for almost 2 years now."
Other: "Doctors are having me tested for schizophrenia."

{Adults}
Ashley-Greene-Red-Hair-Color.jpg

Full Name: "My full name is Misty Kay True."
Sexuality: "I am... Bisexual."
tumblr_m0p23iKERd1r4kfic.gif

Personality: "People say I'm smart, but stay within any limits given to me. They say I'm kind and funny, and people say that they love to be around me. They also say that I can loose my temper quite quickly."
Talents: "I am extremely intelligent."
Fears: "I fear drowning. It's an odd fear, but I absolutely hate the thought."
Secret: "My secret? I'm bisexual.
Backstory: "My backstory? I grew up like any normal kid would. My mother and father are prestigious doctors. I guess that's really all? Oh, wait! When I was 12, I was diagnosed with bipolar and depression. A few years after, my depression cleared up, thanks to treatment. But the bipolar refused to go away with the treatment, and I still have it to this day."
Ashley-Greene-fan-art-gif-ashley-greene-35237167-500-235.gif

Children: "I don't have any, as I am not married, but I'm thinking of adoption."
Other: "I am bipolar."

Do you bump threads here...? If so, then here's to a good ol' fashion bump.

{Adopted Children}
img-thing.jpg

Full Name: [BCOLOR=#000000]" Oh my name? It's Sapphire Heinrich… you probably do not know me"[/BCOLOR]

Age: [BCOLOR=#000000]"I just turned Eighteen, much to my dismay…"[/BCOLOR]

Sexuality: [BCOLOR=#000000]"I like the opposite gender… Yep, I'm into guys – mostly the cute ones"[/BCOLOR]

Personality: [BCOLOR=#000000]"Uhhh… I tend to get easily angered when my feelings are trampled on. I am relatively smart even though I am missing some required education in my transcript. I am nice if you let me get the chance, but that's difficult to do. I hate stuck up snobs who think they are better than everyone else. I secretly like literature. I am always the one to blame when a fight is picked, yet I don't tell the truth and I like taking the blame even if it wasn't me who started it. Although when I do pick a fight I announce it. I likes being rebellious behind my parents' backs and like going around unnoticed. My tattoos means a lot to me even though my stepmom isn't the biggest fan of tattoos… is that enough?"[/BCOLOR]

Talents: [BCOLOR=#000000]"I like singing; I'm pretty good at it. & Oh! Dancing too! I do modern dance and ballet."[/BCOLOR]

Fears: [BCOLOR=#000000]"Hmmm… fears? I'm afraid of the dark and death. It bothers me often – plus who isn't? I'm also afraid of big crowds… Yep, I'm claustrophobic."[/BCOLOR]

Secret: [BCOLOR=#000000]"I am the illegitimate daughter of US Senator and running for president – Markus Heinrich & I smoke… my parents do not know"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]tumblr_inline_natoxhOlP01seaw1a.png [/BCOLOR]
Backstory:
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well… I am the illegitimate daughter of US Senator Markus Heinrich – my mother was a waitress in this restaurant that dad always tend to go to for weekend getaways from work. My parents met when my father was just beginning to make his way into the congress. He wasn't known that time and my mother had no clue that it was THE Markus Heinrich. They went on a couple of private dates and eventually fell in love until my mom, Maria Alvarez – found out that my father was actually married. Upon finding out that mom was pregnant, dad was willing to leave his first wife to be with us but mom said no leaving him with no choice.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]After I was born, mom passed away from an internal bleeding leaving me as an orphan – well half. My dad didn't know where to find me until someone told him I was in an orphanage and he immediately found me and adopted me. My stepmom knows about me being his real daughter and since they could not have kids, she was willing to raise me as her own."[/BCOLOR]
Parents: [BCOLOR=#000000]"My parents are… well Presidential Candidate Markus Heinrich and his wife, Eleanor Heinrich."[/BCOLOR]

Other: [BCOLOR=#000000]"I am addicted to cigarettes."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]33e1a64efe454e858add84097d9bd517.jpg [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.