This is Not a Stereotypical New Arrival Title

N

NewTemptations

Original poster
Hello all! My name is Jessica and I guess I'm kind of new here. I'm 21 and I've been online freeform roleplaying since I was 9 years old, so I do sort of have some experience under my belt. If you've been around for a while, it's possible I may have run into you somewhere like RPGChat (back when it was good...) or Wizards of the Coast when they hosted freeform. It's been a while since I've been able to do anything thanks to school, life, and all those other obligations college students have. In a few months I'll be on my way to graduate school, but hopefully I'll still have enough free time to maintain one or two RPs here. :)

Um... as for those question things that I didn't copy or paste over here, I don't really have a specific type of character I like to play. I like to challenge myself with all sorts of different characters including the type that doesn't fit my own personality one bit. I've played blind characters, small children, seductive vampires, schizophrenic assassins, and more. Out of that list of character interests, I would pick vampire sans the sparkling. And my favorite song at the moment...

"Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy,
But here's my intro post,
So RP with me maybe!"

Why hello there Jessica! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!
Sounds like you'll fit in fine here! Especially with the types of characters you've played.
Hope to catch you in a RP sometime!

Why thank you! I am quite excited to get started! Hopefully we can catch each other in an RP eventually.

Now I just have to wait patiently for the people with the cookies. That's what I came here for! :3

sooo, cuuuute.. ..... .. Oh wait.. What did you say? Sorry got distracted by that cute avatar :D
Welcome to iwaku ^^
*eats a cookie*

Why thank you! I am quite excited to get started! Hopefully we can catch each other in an RP eventually.

Now I just have to wait patiently for the people with the cookies. That's what I came here for! :3

That's what kept me here for a long time. The cookies here are amazing.

Wuahah! You're clever. I really like that song.. you know what you should do?! Iwakuize that song.. record it.. tttthheeennn submit it :D
It would be awesome. Anywho, welcome to Iwaku ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri.

It is a pleasure to have you here on our site!

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many new friends. =^___^=

Welcome to the community Jessy. I am Doxa and it's a pleasure to meet you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask xD Other than that, enjoy the wonders of this magical place!

well, this might not be a sterotypical new arrival title, but IWAKu is no stereotypical Roleplay site.

Don't be shy, hop intot he chatbox and say hello anytime, iwaku's community is always awake with lively interactions around each corner, WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Welcome to Iwaku, Jessica!

I'm Cammy, the Official Iwaku Pet!

Well, Selenite is usually the bringer of cookies, but I'm not sure where she's at, so I'll step up this time.

Two-Lb-Cookie-Lg_476x357.jpg

Enjoy the cookies and enjoy your time here. You seem pretty awesome already, so I'm sure you'll have an awesome time. :)

Hay Jessi welcome to the Rps ☆ω☆ ... nothing more to say.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Also, hurray for cookies! :D I'll be sure to eat these before anyone can steal them... *shifty eyes*

You've come to the best Rp forum site on the whole internet. Lucky you.

I was having BREAKFAST? HUH? TWO HOURS AGO, IN AUSTRALIA, I WAS JUST WAKING UP.
*squints at Cammy*

Welcome, Jessie, welcome to Iwaku!! Yes, you got it right- this is the place for you!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
Cammy did well in bringing you cookies- lately I've been too busy, and I know it will be like that sometime soon as well so-
*realizes she should get going already*

OK so as I was saying, have a blast of a time, and here, a glass of chocolate milk to go with those cookies!

los-beneficios-de-la-leche-chocolatada.bmp

Have fun and see you around!

I just came here for cookies! 8D Welcome to the community!

... *Yoink!*