Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
us admins have deems you worth of a thread thus yous may has this no capital letters thread where only the lowliest of the low roam

ps fuck punctuation too cause asmo hates exclamation marks

wait so this entire thread is dedicated to horrible grammer fuckyear bitch lets ad bad speling

ahahaha parousama cant do it cause is too hard for his puny man brain

poor torsty trapped in the tappings of following the loud lettered crowd break free man and join us in the dark side

i love you diana maybe not so much hard to tell without the commas and punctuation how do you make of all of this this isn't relaxing at all i hate you

I fnd ths thrd to be abt as mch fn as stckng shrp objcts int pncshns. Prhpps smn wld lk to be my plyty?

VOICING MY OPINION

IN A THREAD

THAT IS NOT CONGRUENT TO ANY OF YOURS.

1246500486725.jpg

This post is none of your business. Move along.

That's not to scale... anyways... if a=2 and b=22 then c since we're talking about a right angle triangle ... wait... 90degrees and...

Technique is noticed most markedly in the case of those who have not mastered it.

BEER FOR THE BEER GOD KEGS FOR THE KEG THRONE!!

Attention: SWLKJGNEASNHJAL;KDFNBG;ASDNFVBG;ASNDFYJVBNAS'BNAENB;LJADFNVB;LASNMDRFVGTNAS'VNAV'AKLZsdGF' ASD;T VGFHASDFH ASDGFOUASHF OVQWHER;OFVTHNQW;OUEVHNTF;CQIWEGVTOUIQWEHRFCGOQWH ER;HAS; HAS;IOUDMHVG A;OSDFNHV;'awhs erg;hASD'Ns'kjfvb'LKSDNV:KL"WsnhvgoiWENSVGLK'qne'poifgne'kljrmnhvbga'klenumjhvbg'pAWMNF;iolrenlkbgdmnasflbgvnjerlnjg

why haven't i found this place earlier?
and now it's ruined.

THIS IS A RAIDING FORCE FROM THE FURIOUS GRAMMER-NAZI NATION OF ALL-CAPS.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE.

*watches sadly as the caps rage and raze and destroy what remains of this once peaceful and happy land*

KILL THE MENFOLK. STEAL THEIR STUFF AND THEIR WIMMENS.

BURN, RAPE, DESTROY.

What is this gay bullshit?

Is Isabella in Diana's account again?