this is max, saying hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kokorokid

Original poster
hello!! my name is max and i've been RPing for about two years. i've tried a few sites in the past, including this one, but ended up taking a long hiatus because i never really found anything interesting enough to keep my attention. but now i'm back and better than ever! hopefully i'll end up settling in for a long cozy stay this time. i'm an intermediate roleplayer and i prefer detailed roleplays with a small group, since it's easier to develop an amazing plot and keep it on track when you have less members. currently i'm obsessed with the raven cycle by maggie stiefvater (if you haven't read it, i suggest that you try to get your hands on a copy of the raven boys asap- it's an amazing series by a fantastic author) and subsequently have become extremely interested in rps about teenagers with powers too large for their bodies to contain. i tend to write explosive, self-destructive characters who have penchants for setting things on fire. outside of RPing, i like art, carnivals, tumblr, large dogs with gentle eyes, and thunder. so, hello.

Hi Max, welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy it here and find some roleplays.

If you need help with anything just let us know.

Welcome to the site, Max. I've read two books out of the Raven Boys series - not my style, but I can relate to the overpowered teen deal with great euphoria along with the preference towards big dogs. Small pouches tend to get under your feet in my opinion. In any case, I hope you'll enjoy writing here, meet some great people, and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.