This is how I imagine most forums operate

S

Super Cat

Original poster
The human in the gif below are the admins. The dog in the gif below are the forum members.

You will notice how they change their behavior

1334625193779-1.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO made me laugh so hard at least on the inside since I can't laugh in class outloud X_x

The human in the gif below are the admins. The dog in the gif below are the forum members.

You will notice how they change their behavior

1334625193779-1.gif
ITS A FUCKING PUG AHHHH *hugs puggy* my cousin has one and she is like the cutest and most lovable doggie eva

THEY FORGOT THE PART WHERE THE MEMBERDOG SHIT ALL OVER EVERYTHING AND THE ADMIN GUY SCREAMS, "THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

Cuz I know for a fact there is no motherfucking way that Orion would stop flopping around in a chair if someone peeked around the corner threateningly at him.

YOUR THEORY HAS BEEN...........

UNTHEORY'D.

It's true.

I stare Asmo right in the face when I flop around in chairs.

I imagine the pug is Jinx and the human is Diana.
-nod.-

Orion stares right into Asmo's eyes with eerie recognition of his actions while he pees all over Asmo's delicately woven heirloom RPs.

We don't want to hear about your kinky sex Tegan.

At least not until Diana gets her note pad ready.

Ya I was going to say...Iwaku breaks that theory with the dog dancing and wiggling while staring into the eyes of the admins while peeing crapping all over the chair then eating it.

[SPOILI]
[/SPOILI]

did you just post a picture of a evil jesus?
and why is it that the first thing i thought of when i saw him was "superman has bizarro and now jesus has a negative version of himself...i will call him susej"

Sounds like Sausage....susej is gay I bet my life on it.

^ 8D THAT WAS OFFENSIVE.

AND THIS.
IS.
IWAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

480px-Spartawrong.jpg

Tsirhc Susej is the name of the Anti-Christ. >.>