Greywing44

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Usually all day depending school time...
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi and romance
I confess that I'm new here, I had this account for a while but didn't think to use it till now. I've been on fan fiction but a friend recommended the sight because it was easier to find roleplays.

I'm open to any rp, but I've usually done role-playing about specific games, anime, and cartoons. I would rather not go into a huge rp as I get intimidated easily with all the posts slapped around. But I hope you guys go easy on me, and recommend some good rps...maybe?

Welcome to Iwaku,

I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am a member. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney

Th
Welcome to Iwaku,

I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am a member. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney
Thank you very much for the speedy reply.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hello, Greywing! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ If there are any concerns you may have or any questions you'd like to ask, please feel free to PM me or check our site's frequently asked questions section.

We at Iwaku promote a fun and friendly atmosphere while also providing you with plenty of roleplaying opportunities. Drop by in General Chatting and talk about any topic you'd like, you may start your own threads or topics or just hop in our discussions! Seeking a roleplaying partner? This is the place for you! You can make a request thread with all the goodies and fandoms that you'd like, or you could take a look at other people's requests and maybe find something you both enjoy.

If you want more info on how roleplaying works here, here's a handy guide. I encourage you to check out our Content forums when you're looking for something to help with your roleplay and writing needs. Wanna know how to add tables and more fancy features to your posts? Try our BB Codes page.

Have fun exploring Iwaku! c:

Thank you for the help! I'll be sure to check those forums out.

Reactions: Hana
Welcome to Iwaku! My bad for taking this long to say 'hi'! I could have sworn I had said hello before T_T
Regardless, welcome :D!

Thank you. Really. But I'm having trouble finding people to rp with...

Thank you. Really. But I'm having trouble finding people to rp with...
What kind of RP's are you into? I might be able to suggest some cool RP's and people ^_^

Well...no Yaoi. Not really comfortable with that but I'd love a Harry Potter roleplay to get started!

Well...no Yaoi. Not really comfortable with that but I'd love a Harry Potter roleplay to get started!
I believe there actually is one currently going on (unless it's shut down from the last time I saw it).

Heerrreeee it is :D
OPEN SIGNUPS - Hogwarts: New Generation

This one here is run by Wicked, and I believe it one of the most in-depth and long-running HP RP's I've ever seen :)

If this doesn't catch you eye, you're always free to start a Harry Potter RP yourself; I'm sure it would get TONS of interest, seeing as HP is coming back into the public's eye with this years movie/book release :)

Mm...I checked it but the sight seems to have been moved somewhere else...Thanks anyway! And thanks for making the time to talk to me!

Mm...I checked it but the sight seems to have been moved somewhere else...Thanks anyway! And thanks for making the time to talk to me!
No worries hun :)

Welcome ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.