This is an Odd request....

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haunter

Original poster
I have this weird urge to roleplay something really depressing.

Or with death.

Or horrifying.

Or Apocalyptic.

Or all four.

I've been roleplaying all this cute, sweet stuff for a while now, and I need something that will destroy my feelings and leave me crying in a corner... XD

Don't judge me okay...

Do you have a plot in mind for death and horror, I'd do that one. Depending on how depressing you want it to be I can make something

This sounds fun. I'm sort of itching for a tragic ending to a love story...like cancer...or car crash....or murder 0.0

This sounds fun. I'm sort of itching for a tragic ending to a love story...like cancer...or car crash....or murder 0.0

Yes~ That is something I'm looking for. Murder sounds extra perfect .3.

Omg so like ex bf or gf that's crazy 0.0

Wait! I got another idea (only if you want) what if it was an abusive relationship :O so like there's love and hate and maybe death.

Or
Wait! I got another idea (only if you want) what if it was an abusive relationship :O so like there's love and hate and maybe death.

Okay you wanna b m or f abused or abuser???

Sure I'll be back around 8 it's 530 here I'm at dance

I could do something depressing, if you still have a spot left.

Excellent!
Would you like something Historical, Modern or something more Sci-Fi-esque?

Okay, so for Sci-Fi I got: Dying Planet, Hopeless Last Stand against super powerful enemies or Death Sentence by Live Experimentation.

Any of these strike you?

Dying Planet or Hopeless Last Stand against super powerful enemies sounds amazing :o
I'm leaning more towards Dying Planet though. .3.

Maybe we could merge them both? Like, the planet is dying because the polution made by the absurdly long world war snuffed out nearly all life and made a wasteland of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.