This is an Introduction, Hi.

• Thread starter Controlled Chaos
  • Start date
C

Controlled Chaos

Original poster
If you're looking for an introduction for a new arrival enjoy, if not... well, I'm not completely sure why you're still reading.

Hello, I'm Controlled Chaos and I'm new to this site.

As the title states this is an introduction thread featuring me, myself, and I. We're all very excited to meet you, I'm sure. I was a bit worried on how to start out with this whole thread but then I came to the realization that only people interested in other people babbling on about themselves would be looking through these so it wouldn't matter if I sounded narcissistic speaking about mainly Moi. Here we go:

I have no preference on what people refer to me as on here so feel free to use your imagination or just utilize my screen name. Although I am a new member on this site I actually have role played a bit on other sites. I started off in writing and have found that solo work is quite a bit different than with another person so I'm a bit on the shaky side, I must admit. My apologies in advance. I have little to no experience in games and group role-plays but I have an interest in learning how to participate in them properly. It's been a while since I've been active in any roleplays and it is possible that my preferences have changed but until I stumble around a bit to figure it out I'll be leaving those choices on default settings. I lean towards playing female characters rather than male characters and as far as favored genres go I enjoy anything interesting.

Eh, I suppose that's all I can think of to tell. Questions are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Controlled Chaos, welcome to Iwaku! I'm very excited to meet you all aswell!~ Enjoy your stay and you seem very interesting :)

Greetings my dear Controlled Chaos, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you have a wonderful time and make many fond memories with us.

Hello! I hope you have a good time here!

Hello Controlled Chaos, welcome to Iwaku! I'm very excited to meet you all aswell!~ Enjoy your stay and you seem very interesting :)
Thank you for such enthusiasm and the welcome, HibikiKuraii. You seem quite intriguing as well.

Greetings my dear Controlled Chaos, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you have a wonderful time and make many fond memories with us.
Well met, C92cool; the pleasure is mine, I assure you. Thank you for stopping in and extending well wishes, they are most appreciated.

• Thank You
Reactions: C92cool
Welcome to the site Chaos :D! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Controlled Chaos is one of my favorite ways to describe myself. >>

Welcome to the site! :D