THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT PAOROU DOES EVERYDAY

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Paorou-sama, Jul 10, 2010.

1. I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD EXPECTING TO SEE FOOTAGE OF AN ASIAN KID MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY TO ANIMU AND CRYING

I AM BOTH RELIEVED AND DISAPPOINT

2. John

He chuckled. "Oh you have no idea."

Ray

"Between being a CEO of an international tech company and being a vigilante, I don't really have time for things." He chuckled.

3. John

He chuckled. "He'll be fine. He always comes back from missions. Wait, weren't you also trying to convince me to let him go in my place?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

Ray

"You'd probably cause an incident and using the Harper Tech recognition software, they'd find us in less than a day." He smiled. He was proud of that system. It combined every recognition software to form an unbeatable recognition software that can be used to identify anyone using things like physical attributes, walking style and pace, facial recognition, and so much more. It isn't advertised though, no one knows about it.

4. YES I AM HUEG

HUEG IN ASIA

AND I FIND PASTINESS AND WHITENESS TO BE AN AFFRONT TO SUN-TOUCHED BRONZED SKIN

5. PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE BROWN MADNESS

6. We are the brown madness~

7. I'll give you brown madness.

8. You can't give what I already am.

9. Paorou is the little brown girl!?

10. IF SO

THAT'D MAKE ME

THE BEST

11. More like

THE BEAST.

12. THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST

13. Actually the Brown Madness is the name of a drink I came up with one night when I was drunk. it was a mix of Guiness, Jameson, and IBC Cream soda.

Tasted like an Irish Car Bomb but without the Bailey's curdling.

14. I want to be able to eat golf clubs too!

15. Shilia | Zealot Trail| Evening

Interactions: Amadeus @KatSea

Now that the prophecy was within reach, Shilia couldn't ignore the faint tremor in her hands. They did not originate from fear nor anxiety, but excitement. Pure, unfiltered eagerness bubbling beneath the guise of a calm face. Even if the Holy Grail of all Zealot days was upon them, she couldn't afford to break face and submit to her glee. No, that would be considered childish, insinuate a lack of self-restraint; if there was anything that the Idneus Faith pressed, it was the importance of poise. Shilia snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing Amadeus.

"I didn't think there were going to be so many...er, people along," he said. "I thought that there was only going to be I don't know...three?"

Shilia giggled under her breath and shot the Amalgy an amused look. "A mere three wouldn't fit the prophecy." She cast a look about the group. Although two of them were cuffed, she could tell that would work nicely as part of the ceremony. Their spirits screamed of something bitter and unique--a perfect offering to Idneus's Love. "We're quite particular about who we deem as worthy. I know this group may seem...unlikely, but I assure you, Amadeus, that's not the case."

Liddo | Zealot Trail | Evening

Interactions: Abel @Tealous

Liddo felt a tad better now that they were within familiar territory. Regardless, being around such a large group continued to rattle his nerves; it didn't help that a group of Unity Fighters were surround him. Although Liddo tended to separate himself from the world, it was impossible to miss the bad blood that surged between them and Zealots. Or course, Lysander was an exception. He was Liddo's friend, and friends didn't harm one another.

The Almagy allowed his gaze to wander, taking in the apparent Chosens. They were all a very interesting group, just by looks alone. However, something did confuse him somewhat. The two cuffed Arbomites, the Almagy walking with Shilia, himself and Abel...that made five total. That wasn't enough. Could it be some of the Unity Fighters themselves?

He tried to crane his neck over the crowd to catch a glimpse of the people manning the front. Surely, Lysander could be one? Liddo immediately noticed the bright aura radiating from his being like a beacon of poetic justice. It was alarmingly bright, but also soothing. Quite a lovely paradox. However, as for those other women...he couldn't quite tell. Not from this distance--

Liddo blinked.

Oh. It was Abel holding his hand again.

In an instant, his previous musings died and all that existed was the physical contact. Liddo squeezed back gently as he looked at her, finally taking note of the...unease painting her visage. Oh Idneus--what could possibly be bothering her? Her eyes were darting about their surroundings frantically, which only enhanced Liddo's confusion. Whatever was troubling her, he needed to distract her from it. He tugged a little on their conjoined hands.

"All darkness feeds upon the miasma of the mind, but..." He waited to here a Spectalia buzz by. When one hovered by his ear, he gently encased it in his free hand and peeked inside. A soft blue glow emitted from the bulbs on its tail. Grin widening, he encouraged Abel to look as well. "A light lurks in the deepest of corners."

Jofie | Zealot Trail | Evening

Interactions: Samael @Tealous

Jofie could've been displeased by the fact that he was in cuffs again, but, then again, it was his idea to check Pyphreos for anything incriminating. And did he know that nothing was on the Master Priest?

Fucking of course he did.

Jofie had his reasons, though they were a tad on the petty side. For one, those Unity Fighter bitches irked him, especially the loud-mouthed one. It felt mighty pleasing to watch their faces twist with annoyance--heh. Number two, it was no surprise that they cuffed him after that little fuckfest of confusion and lies. But a seed has been implanted. Suspicions have now transformed into hunger--a hunger to find the smallest of reasons to put Pyphreos away for a long time. All of the pressure and eyes were now on the Master Priest--

Sooooooo"

Jofie's eyes rolled.

Here we fucking go...

Whatcha in for, Handsome? Wait, Let me guess. A pretty face such as yours was deemed too beautiful to be shown to the public eye, and they fined you for being too fine.

"For once, I don't completely disagree with the shit coming out of your mouth," he grumbled without sparing the thief a glance. By now, the Arbomite had realized that fighting was a waste of time with Samael; it practically fed into his fucking soul. Besides, Jofie needed to save his rage and energy for Pyphreos. He cut a withering glance at Samael.

"Sure do wonder what you're in for..." His voice swam in salt and sarcasm. Damn Sticky Fingers--he had to admit, the man was at least good at his craft, but he picked the wrong fucking victim. If Jofie was good at anything, it was holding grudges.

Clo | Zealot Trail | Evening

Interactions: Lysander @JJ Lanaya & Allie @VengefulPeanut

Although Clo's mood had been quite sour today for a number of reasons, hearing Lana's sudden exclamation made a grin pull at her lips. Goodness, she was never going to change, even in the grimmest of moments like this one. Eyes still locked on Pyphreos and the rocky path, she said, "Pretty sure everyone's giving off tension right now. Just brush it off, most of that anxiety is just a trick of the mind." It was kind of a sucky attempt at comforting the medic, but that wasn't gonna stop Clo from trying.

However, Clo pulled a curious expression as Lysander approached her. Everyone at base knew how quiet and uptight the man was; if he ever made the first move to talk without permission, then something was definitely bothering him.

"Hey, Clo... Can I talk to you a moment? I think this lot could use a breather, anyway."

Clo's brow pinched. "I'd rather not slow the group down, but we can talk." Clo shot Allie a look, hoping that she would take up watch on Pyphreos while they conversed. Clo pulled aside from the Fighters and back a bit, giving them enough space for privacy but still keeping the others in their line of vision. She sighed tiredly. "Look, if you're about to reprimand me about bringing all these people, then I already know how reckless that is."

16. I'm thinking mine next time will be one harem rp :P

17. I know this pao, that's why I killed them and took the copyright for myself.

18. I still haven't clicked that link either...

A sense of dread and potential disgust prevents me from taking the last step