This Is a Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hecate

Original poster
Seems about time I post an introduction that all of one person will read!

Hi. I'm Hecate, and I like to write, even though I am pretty terrible at it. I also like to make up characters. I probably have at least one new character a week but nothing to do with them. The inspiration to make one just strikes me at the most random of times - usually when I don't have anything to write with and I can't use my phone, like while in a movie theater. And then I'm distracted for the rest of the film trying to remember this character I made up and forget everything that happens in the movie.

Anyhow, I also like to roleplay, though the sites I have joined before generally have people who update kinda slowly, or the people there aren't really great at moving the plot along. The characters they made were also kinda subpar, but maybe that's just me being picky. I kind of have high standards, since my characters are important to me and all.

I prefer group roleplays, since there are more people able to respond and keep the story going. I'm not a fan of romance because I have literally zero interest and experience in the subject. I'm pretty bad with horror too. I like modern and fantasy roleplays because most of my characters fit into those genres.

Well, that's about it for me.

Welcome! If you like group RPs, I could recommend a very fun and active one to you :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Hecate. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome home :D I'm sure you'll love it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.