This is a rant thread: Post about what you're mad about today!

kroyote

a power bottom at rock bottom
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Post about what you're mad about!

This thread is for your rants, something that's kind of irked you today. This thread is NOT meant for folks to be your therapist.
Please remember to put any sensitive topics into spoilers! Do not bash another user publicly, and do not harass people who have posted.

Here is my rants for the day:
THE WIFI IS SLOLW AND I CANNOT PLAY SIMS BECAUSE IT IS UPDAING AND WONDERLANDS WON'T EVEN SHOW UP TO PLAY AHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: iridescent
my throat is scratchy >:[ there is a chance I have caught my brother's cold, in which case I will destroy this universe

• Nice Execution!
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Ashi and kroyote
The flipping thing got overturned and I’m very mad because now I’m considered a second class citizen and my girlfriend think the overturning was a good thing and at this point I don’t know what to do with myself and it’s just AUghGghGhGhGyGgYgYhhUgYTyJvUGhHhJhHjHhkJajsiGjisiaishkdjKfyyaiyKhUyYGhuHhGGh

My tongue hurts from eating a mid sized bag of salt and vinegar chips. Now I can't taste as much! Aaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reactions: kroyote
@Diana take care of yourself, owl mom <3 drink lots of warm liquids and take vitamin C!

@FenFren i totally understand being pissed off and upset over it 'cause as an AFAB person same. maybe explaining why it's shitty it did will help your girlfriend understand it isn't good?

@LunaValentine were they at least good though? i love me so salt & vinegar chippies

Complaints from the Coyote today:
MY BOTTOM WISDOM TEETH HOLES HURT AND I KEEP GETTING FOOD IN THEM AND I KEEP GETTING PARANOID AND THEY HURT MORE

@Diana take care of yourself, owl mom <3 drink lots of warm liquids and take vitamin C!

@FenFren i totally understand being pissed off and upset over it 'cause as an AFAB person same. maybe explaining why it's shitty it did will help your girlfriend understand it isn't good?

@LunaValentine were they at least good though? i love me so salt & vinegar chippies

MY BOTTOM WISDOM TEETH HOLES HURT AND I KEEP GETTING FOOD IN THEM AND I KEEP GETTING PARANOID AND THEY HURT MORE
Yes. They were very good

• Bucket of Rainbows

That’s the problem, I keep trying to tell her how it’s all shitty, and she comes to tell me California and other companies supporting woman getting them is quote in quote, ‘creepy’

• Sympathy & Compassion
That’s the problem, I keep trying to tell her how it’s all shitty, and she comes to tell me California and other companies supporting woman getting them is quote in quote, ‘creepy’
sigh companies supporting woman through a time like this ain't even-

d58p7uo-be352d7f-0c0f-44d6-bb79-93109fc5d358.gif

Frankly, I hate everything today.

But, if I had to pick one particular thing that's irked me the most, it'd be that my brothers don't do anything to help out around the house. I'm not a maid service. No matter how much I complain, my parents refuse to kick them out.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I mean, I hate everything pretty much every day. I'm not a very happy person. But if I had to pinpoint one thing,

This stupid fucking thing right here. I'm apart of a group on facebook who is helping those who need help find said help. It's disgusting that women have absolutely no rights to their own fucking body all because of a shitty fucking religion, and even more disgusting that we now have to do this shit in secret like the god damned underground railroad.

My husband doesn't get it, he's like 'no it's a good thing, it allows the states to decide for themselves.' No, it doesn't. It allows the government of that state to decide what the fuck they want. I live in a state that has banned it all together, but they do surveys every few years on abortion, and for the last 10 years, over 65% of the population thinks they should be legal. And they're not. Tell me again how 'we the people' have a fucking voice. We don't. We're slaves to this shitty government and people are too dumb to see that.

But I broke my dog of his 'dirty dog syndrome.' So that's nice.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I appreciate this thread. Blessings to you, coyote. *resists the urge to just overshare everything that's upsetting me*

Know what's some bullshit, though? We think the old lady living downstairs from us is turning on her heater at some points in the day. =___= That's not great for me and my family because we live in an old time-y apartment with the ceiling heaters. Heat travels up... Guess where we live? Upstairs. Guess what season it is? S U M M E R. YA OLD CRONE, CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GET A SPACE HEATER INSTEAD IF YOUR OLD BONES REALLY ARE THAT FREEZING!? WE'RE DYING UP HERE. WE LIVE IN A DESERT. A DESERT! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS!? LOOK OUTSIDE WITH YOUR OLD EYES AND SEEEEEE THAT IT'S SUMMER IN THE DESERT!

*makes a grouchy vampire hiss and skitters away* D:<

• Love
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: XIII and kroyote
A few people have mentioned this and now it's my turn to be absolutely angry about it because I just saw something about it.

I want to scream and kick because I am honestly disgusted and heartbroken over last week's Supreme court decision. I want to desperately post something on Facebook and share all the pro-choice post and share my disgust, but because of family and friends I have that are conservative and far right, I am genuinely scared; Especially of my parents. Here I go to rant.

Roe Vs. Wade being overturned puts so many women, nonbinary folks, trans men, and more in danger. It'll force so many little girls in danger and force them to be mothers and when I have two younger sisters, 10 and 5, it scares me. It not only puts little girls in danger, but pregnant people who's babies won't survive outside of the womb.

It disgusts me how people are celebrating, how people are thanking "God" for this. It hurts that the man that raised me is making memes, calling it a good day.

People say that this is a free country, we're the "land of the free," but how free is it when I don't have rights over my own body? How are people "pro-life" and all for babies when you can't assure their safety when they get to school?

Honestly, heartbreaking and gut wrenching. I will not be celebrating 4th of July like many others because this is not a free country. It's a disaster.

In other news, I ate 3 cinnamon rolls today :)

• Love
Reactions: XIII
@Fluffy I, too, live in the desert and it is miserable. I ask myself daily why I'm still living in this gods awful place.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I'm mad that I got a sunburn😡 I mean, sure, I forgot to put on my sunscreen this morning when I was getting ready. But the sun didn't need to do me dirty like this. It's honestly so rude.

• Haha
I'm perpetually aggravated. My profile says so. But today, I'm especially aggravated with people. I had to go grocery shopping today and I can't tell you how many fuqing rude people I had to deal with. Like, if person needs access to something I'm blocking with my cart, just say "excuse me" instead of standing on top of me and passive-aggressively staring me down. Maybe let me put the armful of shit in my cart before cutting by me at a snail's pace, so close that I could reach into the given person's cart. I'll be quick and get out of the way. Maybe don't cut me off while driving and nearly take the front off my car? There's such a thing as right-of-way and people need to learn it.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I'm soooo siiiiiick ;___; i slept four days in a row and i am still sick but my body doesnt wanna sleep anymore. body pls. let me be in a coma until it is over

rest in pieces. diana 😔

My coworker gave me Covid last Thursday, and I spent my weekend miserably!
I get retested today. If I pass - I can stay at work tonight. If I fail, my check is bonked, and I'mma edit this with even more rage. >:(

• Sympathy & Compassion
I had Covid19 a little over two month ago.
Still "sick" with cough and exhaustion... it sucks, but everyone says (yes, real experts too^^) that it will go away eventually, but it can take up 6 or 9 month. These secondary infections feel worse then Covid did (with higher fever and more coughing).. thanks to the boostered vaxx

If you're in a country with a functioning public health system, don't hesitate to "bother" your MD or call an ambulance if need.
This shit is no laughing matter for sure

• Sympathy & Compassion