This is a Hello and a Final Voyage

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kaddoc, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I calculate this won't be the casual upbeat greeting of a new arrival as one may expect. It is pretty melancholy considering I've come to the conclusion that I am at the twilight of my roleplaying career. To make it count, I've decided to make this my final voyage and settle here before going quietly into the night.

What is the reason for this, you may ask? I'm not dying, if that's what you're thinking. No, there will come a time when a person reaches the end of their prime for they age out of something as the ideas become stale and boring then ultimately become weary and wary of the petty squabbles in the community depriving them the journey they sought to escape to immerse themselves in.

Alas I do not wish to be a buzzkill. There is one final effort here to make it all matter as a character or game master or where ever the winds shall carry me. My hope is that I'll take you in a ride and together we set sail on epic story making and the greatest adventure in roleplaying this site has to offer.

2. Welcome to the site. I am Hollow.

3. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.