This is a funny story.

X

xmelesiox

Original poster
Originally just sent it to one person, but, they laughed hard too so f' it. I'll share my pain for your amusement.

I'm walking funny today due to a yellow duck on wheels.

So I clean a pre-school every weekend. The pays good and I do it with my wife who works there. When I sanitize the drawers I carry with me a bleach bottle and other tools. The only important one is the spray bottle.

I'm sanitizing this dresser like thing when I stand up really quick. The spray bottle hooks the ring of a string that is attached to this large yellow duck on wheels. It whips it out of the drawer and directly into my groin at fill speed, beak first.

By reaction I double over and - SLAM - full force forehead into the dresser I had just finished cleaning.

I had my MP3 player on and thought I was alone in the building, so, I decide to just lay down on the floor. It had been mopped recently so it was still wet, but, I didn't care.

I look over at the door, maybe 30 seconds later, and there is my little sister in law apparently laughing, I can't hear her cause I have my MP3 player on, but the visual is an easy go.

I'm holding onto my groin, I have a duck with wheels in between my legs, a bruise on my forehead and as I sit up what appears to be a very sweaty back.

There you go. Hope it made you laugh - cause it's made my family laugh it up since yesterday.

Re: Attacked by a duck on wheels.

Brutal dude, good thing you can laugh about it!

You are in my prayers.

Just pray they don't have security cameras.