This..I...frick we are doomed

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
BEWARE YOUR EARS MAY BLEED

None of those kids are wearing seat belts.

Ok first of all. . . why isn't this in Insanity?

Second of all. . . I didn't know you could get away with singing about mundane teenage crap to this level. I mean identifying with the audience to a degree is one thing but sweet JEEBUS. I'd never heard of this girl until today.

Also,

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3pJJfiDBN8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They did it first.

[ Don't have the original music video cause some selfish bastard on Youtube made it not able to be embedded ut if you want to see it badly enough go find it. ]

What the eff is this shit? Is this supposed to be a song? Is this popular? Is she even actually singing? What?

Seems like quite a waste of effort and resource just to inform me that Friday was proceeded by Saturday, and then by Sunday.

Add three more years to her and shorten her skirts by at least two inches and nobody would say anything D:<

Now I love awful pop music but even this song makes me cry...

EDIT:

Is it just me or does that song have a very similar melody to this one?

This Trizzy66 person seems to have a theme with all their videos.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ioOEBdIgQ5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET BITCH #1 SOME SUDAFED. OBVIOUSLY HER NOSE IS STUFFED.

If it wasn't bad enough...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9FISHEO3gsM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

EDIT: It's apparently a parody of Rebecca Black's song. Interesting how even Bob Dylan sound-alikes can make bad music sound decent.

already the first video and I can't stand it ><

197042_1651992981500_1287270686_31579177_1796100_n.jpg

Dear Orion, please do not dis the Cure in my presence. I lurves them. I lurves them good.

Dear Beibsy, shut the fuck up and die.

I didn't listen to 3-5 (Note, this include J-Bieb) because Fuck You.

Nice Troll, Seiji.

Agreed, The Cure is kick ass, also Robert Smith slew Mecha-Streisand., which adds more awesome points.

Want something really horrifying? Watch this from beginning to end on mute.

It becomes a mind-bending drama of how a group of prepubescent girls steal a car from their classmates and go on a drug-fueled joy ride. The story ends at a party, where Rebecca Black seems to be withdrawing further and further into her own reality. We have choppy shots of a mysterious black man, cruising around town. No explanation for his appearance is given.

Perhaps he's the one pulling the strings.

Now someone needs to sync this up with the theme from Donnie Darko. >_>

What is this? A pre-pubescent version of Ke$ha?! I mean honestly Ke$ha is bad enough...But she's sucessfull because her music is (to be frank) slutty. This is just a travesty, a sham, and a mockery. A traveshamockery if you will.