1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
Jill sighed as she walked to work. It was a low paying job as a waitress at a local restaurant and it wasn't the best, but it was only to pay the bills until she could find a better job. She'd just gotten out of collage with a BA in journalism and was hoping to get a job a reporter at the local newspaper, but no luck yet.

Walking in the employee entrance, Jill waved to Becky, a nice but somewhat air-headed high school senior, grabbed her order booklet and got ready to spend another night on her feet and being leered at by perverted old men. Joy.

Gabe wanted to hit something. It was very tempting after the day he had, (yes working in a book store was fun, but some of those people could be real assholes) but no, he had to go pick up Jill from her work after her shift in a couple hours. It wasn't safe for her to walk home at night and he couldn't do that if he got arrested. Damn. He let himself into the small apartment he shared with Jill and collapsed on the sofa. He'd rest for a couple hours. By the time he went to go pick Jill up, the urge to hit something would pass.

Iolani was humming her own tune as she got off of her shift at the music store. She had been working there for at least three years now. It had decent pay, and she was able to get discounts on almost anything in the store. Which was a huge score because she loved music and loved the store she worked in. Once she walked into her little apartment, she plopped on the couch and groaned as she hit her head a bit too hard on the arm rest. She kicked off her Air-Force One's Nikes with a heavy plop to the floor. She looked at the time, knowing that in an hour or so her brother, Luan would be walking through the door. He was busy working at the Sneaker Shop, taking extra shifts for money. Both of them were fresh out of college, Iolani got a degree in Photography, and minored in Spanish, Psychology, and Writing.

Many women kept popping in and out of the 'Sneakur Shopp' because of Luan. They all thought he was to die for. He honestly was cute, but he was a modest human being, and didn't really care what people thought of how he looked. Even getting this attention since puberty hit, he still wasn't really used to it. He gave them all genuine smiles, and looked at the time. He knew for a fact Iolani was already home, laying her lazy ass on the couch to take a nice nap. Lucky goose, he was tired from staying up all night making mixes. For him, he only went to school to become a Sneaker Designer. He loved sneakers with a passion, it was cute actually. He loved music, sneakers, and--secretly--loved to write poetry.

Jill inwardly growled and resisted the urge to to dump the plate of food in her hands on the man who had ordered it. Said man had spent the better part of the time he'd been in the resturant starting at her chest and ass. With his girlfriend sitting right there next to him. Jill knew it was his girlfriend and not a brother taking his sister out because they'd been making out before Jill had come to take their order. Forcing a fake smile onto her face, Jill placed the food down in front of the couple and asked in a overly perky voice, "Is that all?" before turning and storming through the kitchen and into the staff room. Thankfully everybody else in her section had already gotten their orders so she could take a little time to de-stress. She glanced at the clock and almost started crying. Her shift was no where near finished. Sighing, she sent Gabe a text and then went back out to do her job

Gabe laughed as he cut through an enemy. Video games were a great way to relax after a hard day, as both he and Jill knew well. His phone vibrated on the couch next to him. He paused the game and checked it. Speaking of Jill... 'I'm going to fucking kill all these pervs D:<' Gabe sighed; it was a bad day at work all around then. 'I'll take her out to a bar or to a club tonight,' he decided, going back to his game. 'It's been a bad day for us both and we could do with a bit of fun. Plus we both have tomorrow off so we wouldn't have to worry about going to work hungover if we get smashed.'

Iolani got up from the couch, finally, and went off into her bedroom. She started to strip everything off and enjoy the privacy that she had for this hour. She grabbed her iPod, and her basket for the bathroom. Once she went in the turned on the water in the bathtub, and let it fill to the top slowly. As she waited for that, she pressed play on her iPod and sang along with Drake. She loved Drake with a passion, loving the emotion in his raps and his face! She finally jumped into the bathtub, with all of the bubbles ready to be popped. She sang along with Rihanna and Drake, as she started to pour warm water on her body parts. She wondered what she had in store for tonight, hoping one of her friends invited her out or something. This week was stressful, dealing with family drama and all that jazz.

Luan looked at the time once more, glaring at the clock to go faster. He then heard an old man wishing for assistance. Luan came to his rescue with ease, helping him pick out some shoes for his thirteen year old granddaughter. Luan nodded and asked what size and what kind of shoe. He went into the stock room and reached over for them, giving them to him. The old man thanked him numerous amount of times and purchased the shoes. Luan loved helping people, he just...was an overall amazing guy--so he's heard. He couldn't wait to go home though, to play some video games and kick some ass.

Jill almost cheered when her shift ended. As it was, she ran back into the staff room, threw on her coat, put the last of her tips into her wallet and grabbed her purse before going to stand outside and wait for Gabe. Not that she had to wait, Gabe had made it a habit to be there waiting for her the minute her shift had ended. Jill was thankful for that. Her work was not in the best area and there were a lot of shady characters around that would love to have Jill all to themselves.

"Hi Gabe, how was work?" she asked as she slid into the passenger seat, closing the door.

"Full of assholes." He pulled out of the parking lot, "The same for you, except perverts instead of assholes I'm assuming?"

Jill scowled. "Mhm. What am I? An object? I get stared at enough to be one."

"There there. Take a shower and get changed when we get in. We're going out to a club tonight." he added quickly when she glared at him. "I figure we could both do with a night of fun."

Jill nodded.

After a quick shower and change, they both found themselves at the local club. Gabe went straight to the bar, but Jill went to the dance-floor to go release her stress

Iolani sure enough heard her phone ring as it laid on top of her clean clothes. She leaned over and placed it on speaker, and answered. "Yellow?" She sang. It was one of her many brothers, Demetri. "I'm going out tonight, you coming?" He asked easily. She smiled and answered, "Hell yeah!" She said, and then he told her which club, and to get ready in twenty minutes. She checked the time, and quickly got out of the tub once she was done washing herself. She went into her bedroom as soon as Luan opened the door.

"Lani, I'm home," he yelled as he kicked off his shoes. She ran over to him, only in undergarments. He yelled in disgust, that was his sister! He covered his eyes and she rolled her eyes, asking him to pick a dress for her to wear. She has a light blue dress, strapless and plain. Then, she had her special little black dress that stopped mid-thigh and had on shoulder. "Black one, duh." He told her, and knew exactly why she asked. She was planning to meet someone tonight, and he knew where. The club. He was going too, wether he was invited or night.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

Iolani, Demetri, Luan, and Demetri's fiancé--Lola walk into the club and Iolani hears her favorite song by Flo-Rida. She told them she'll be on the dancefloor with Lola, dragging her with her.

Jill didn't care what music was playing, as long as it wasn't a slow song and she could dance to it. Jill was wearing a short black leather skirt and a red halter top with black flats. Jill liked heels, but she wasn't stupid enough to wear heels when she was planning on spending most of the night dancing. Not since the first time she'd made that mistake. She'd also be lying if she said she wasn't looking to meet anybody, it would be awesome to meet someone and have some fun tonight.

Gabe sat at the bar and downed another shot. He looked up and decided to hit the dance floor for a bit. He didn't like to dance as much as Jill did, but he did enjoy it sometimes.

Iolani and Lola danced to the music, singing along with the song. Demetri watched his fiance, loving how she was moving. Suddenly, Demetri came over and started to dance with his fiance and love of his life while Iolani went to go get something to drink. She was dying to drink, and Luan was the designated driver tonight. So, you know what that means. Iolani was getting drunk tonight! "May I have a long island iced tea?" she sweetly asked the bartender.

Luan looked around the club room, and noticed Jill. He didn't know her name, nor her relationship status. However, he knew that he wanted to dance with her at least to one song. That was his goal for tonight. Finally, Luan got the courage and he walked over. "May we dance?" he asked her in her ear. He came from behind, and prayed he didn't freak her out, or reject him. He only wanted at least one dance. That was his minimum. His maximum...was to stay with her all night.

Jill spun on the spot, her "No" dieing on her lips. The man in front of hew was absolutely gorgeous. Usually Jill didn't base her decision to spend time with someone based solely on looks, but what the hell. She was here to have some fun and fun she would have. "Of course we can dance," she all but purred "You can stay with me all night if you wanted too."

Gabe noticed that Jill had been commandeered by another man, so he decided to go back to the bar. He eyed them carefully; if that man hurt Jill in anyway, he'd be in very big trouble. A lot of people assumed he and Jill were dating (including their parents) just because they lived together. This was nowhere near true. They were just very good friends; like siblings. Sighing , Gabe, noticed a smoking hot girl in a tight black dress (Iolani). What the hell, if Jill was going to get lucky, he might as try to as well.

"Hey there, Pretty." he said sitting next to the girl.

Luan smiled in return, giving her his charming half-smile. "Well, then I guess I'll be at your side all night then? Your wish is my command after all," he joked lightly as they started to dance to the music. He held her hands up in the air, as her bottom was on his pelvis, and they grinded to the beat. They moved perfectly together, and Luan was enjoying the closeness. "I'm Luan, and you are miss?" he asked her in her ear, after the first song was half over. On to the next song, and their dance moves and attraction was still going strong.

Iolani jumped, and looked over to the side to see a gorgeous man, Gabe. She gave him a soft smile, and a sweet giggle. "Thanks for the compliment, handsome stranger," she replied easily and with ease. He was honest to God gorgeous, and Iolani was glad that he actually came up to her first. Sure, many men did go to her first, but it wasn't the same. This guy was strangely familiar, which was different for Iolani, ironically.

"Hi Luan, I'm Jillian, but you can call me Jill."she said with a giggle, shivering as his breath tickled her ear. Mmm, good looking and a good dancer, it didn't get much better then this, Jill thought as she pressed herself closer to Lucan. Ah how she loved this. She loved to pounding beats and the heat from their bodies and the feel of another body pressed into hers.

Gabe smiled at her. "You're very welcome Pretty," he said, ordering another shot and then a daiquiri. (Jill had gotten him to try one and now they were one of his favorite drinks). "I'm Gabe, and you?"

Luan kept dancing with her, his hands coming from her hips slowly up her sides. He let them slowly come back down as he kept dancing with her, loving how well she moved. "Want to get something to drink?" he asked her, seeing how they've actually been dancing for about five or six songs straight, but who was counting?

"I'm Iolani, but just call me Lani," she told him, as she placed her hand out for him to take. She crossed her ankles, as she face her body toward his. "And you are?" she asked him with a quirked eyebrow, wondering how on earth she was lucky enough to have a handsome's man attention.

Jill nodded. "Sure." She could definitely do with a drink and a small break. They'd been dancing for a while and well she wasn't tried, she could sit for a bit. Besides, she could get to know Luan better. She took his hand and walked toward the bar, smirking at Gabe when they passed him. "Could I get a Grasshopper please?" she asked the bartender. "So, Luan, what do you do?" she asked the gorgeous man next to her.

Gabe smiled "Nice to meet you Lani," he said taking her hand and pressing his lips to it lightly. "I'm Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe." He wondered befily just how this woman had escaped his notice. Oh well, he had noticed her now and that's all that mattered. He grinned back at Jill as she walked past with the man he had seen her dancing with earlier. It looked like Jill had him wrapped around her finger, but then again, Jill had to find him interesting or she wouldn't be giving him the look she was now.

"I like to make music, and I love sneakers. I want to be a sneaker designer sometime soon in my life, and what about you, Jill?" he asked her, as he asked for a regular beer. He would take his shots later on in the night, he actually wanted to be somewhat sober, and remember Jill. He then thought at how amazing it would be if they went home together, but stopped the thought before it excited him, not wanting to place his hopes all too high.

"Oh, Gabe? That's...a very, nice name," Lani let that statement slip off her lips with ease, making sure she had Gabe's full attention. She watched as he looked away, and then looked at Luan with a pretty young woman. "Is she your sister? Because she's with my brother, actually," Iolani told him as she quirked her eyebrow, wondering who that woman was. She wasn't jealous, no. Because Gabe was here, and not with that girl over that Luan was entranced by.

Jill took a sip of her drink, a sneaker designer huh? That was cool. "Me? I want to be a reporter some day, right now I'm just a waitress though." She took another sip of her drink. Jill looked at Luan and decided she wasn't going to get too drunk tonight then. Oh, she'd get drunk but she wanted to be sober enough that if she deiced to go home with him, she'd remember it and not freak out in the morning. The last time she'd got so drunk she couldn't remember having a one night stand, she'd ended up punching the guy in the face in the morning.

Gabe blinked. "Jill, my sister? Er, yes and no I suppose. We aren't blood related, but we are siblings in other respects." He drunk the last of his drink and ordered a beer. "For one thing, she can annoy me like no other." He raised an eyebrow, "Why jealous? Don't be, I'd never date Jill. Ever. It would just be too weird."

Iolani smiled at Gabe, nodding her head as he explained his relations with the girl, whom now she knew was named Jill. "Me? Jealous? Oh, of course not. You know, it's totally not every day when a gorgeous man comes up to me, wanting to get to know me," she teased with a sweet giggle. She took a sweet sip of her drink, looking over to him with a soft smile on her lips. "So, what do you do for a living?" she asked him quietly.

"Waitressing, huh? I heard it's a hard job. Men always drooling over you, tipping you if only you flirt. Women always giving you shit for being prettier than them. I couldn't do it, being a waiter would be too much stress. I can't handle cranky people when they're hungry," Luan informed her with a soft smile.

"You have no idea." Jill muttered, thinking of the man from earlier. "It's exhausting and frustrating, but it's only until I can get a better job." she frowned, "Unfortunately, nobody is hiring at the moment so I'm stuck as a waitress and getting hit on." She looked at Luan and was struck again at how gorgeous he was. "You must get hit on a lot too. You're too good looking to not get hit on. People would have to blind not to notice you."

Gabe smiled. She was cute when she giggled. "Hmm is that so?" He sighed, "Right now I work at a small book store. It's not too bad; I get a discount on books and I can read during my breaks or when it's a slow day. I'd like to be a Youth Psychologist though. I majored in Psychology. You?

Luan gave her a empathetic smile, knowing just how much she felt about the constant flirting and perverted people. He didn't mind it though, because he was nice to everyone all the same. "Don't worry, you'll find a better job soon," he told her, reassuring her with a charming smile. "Why thank you, and I guess I do get the occasional flirt at my job, but I think nothing of it," he told her, being modest. It was just his character, not to flaunt about how teenage girls came into the store, giggling extra hard after he smiled and said hi.

"I minored in Psychology, Writing, and Spanish. I majored in Photography, though. Nothing really matches, I know," she laughed a bit then kept going on, "At the moment I work at a music store, I get decent pay, because I'm actually the manager now. I was promoted a couple weeks back. I can't wait to open my own studio to take pictures," Iolani told him with a soft smile.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-CA</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]--> “I hope so. Apart from the assholes I have to deal with in my section, it’s not in the nicest part of town, so Gabe, my roommate, picks me up if I work late. The employer is nice and so are the other people who work there though, but I’d much rather work at a newspaper or a magazine.”

Jill smirked at him, “Just a couple of flirts? I bet you have a hard time stopping them from practically jumping you. You’re very good looking. I have a hard time believing it’s just a couple of flirts”

“That’s cool that nothing really matches though,” Gabe told her, with a smile “It means you’ve got personality and aren’t boring. I hate boring girls.”

((Sorry this took so long, I got really sick))

It's ohkay, don't apologize <3
-
Luan understood where she was coming from completely. Not personally. Many of his brothers had horrible job experiences and always complained to him as if he could do something about it. "Okay, okay if you say so. I don't like to brag but...yeah, lots of girls--and the occasional guy--flirt with me and just come into the store just because of me. That's why my boss actually bumped me to manager," he told her with a soft shrug and chuckle.

Iolani smiled and nodded. "I understand completely. Boring men are just as bad as boring girls," she explained with a soft shrug. "So, what brings you around here for tonight?" she asked him lightly.