This Crazy World

Jill looked at Luan, a smirk on her lips. "Bumped you to manager huh? Wow, hot and interesting. I'm glad I came here tonight." She bushed her hair out of her face. "So why are you here tonight? Any reason in particular? Hoping to meet anybody?"

Gabe sighed softly and leaned back. "It was a bad day at work and both Jill and I were irritated and pissed, so I decided we'd come here and blow off some steam. Glad I did. Why are you here Lani?"

Luan couldn't help but blush at how--sexily--blunt she was. "I'm glad you came, too," he murmured as his hand brushed against hers softly. "I'm here because my brother and his fiance begged me to come, and I haven't been out in a while, and Iolani--my sister--didn't want to be a third wheel. Meet anyone? Yeah, to meet you of course," he flirted with a chuckle. He sipped the rest of his drink, and once it was empty he placed it on the moist napkin and gave his undivided attention to Jill.

"I'm here because of my two brothers and a future sister-in-law. Besides, I love dancing," Iolani said with a soft smile. She started to see how gorgeous he was. Surely she noticed before, but it was really getting into her system about how lucky she was to meet this man tonight. From the corner of her eye, she could see Demetri and his fiance, Lola, dancing and extremely close to each other. She thought it was extremely cute.