Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
So I came up with this idea after hearing a song on the radio one day.

Story Idea:

Two high school teenagers come from different sides of the track, one a popular jock that only associates with the cool kids and the other an invisible girl that hangs out with the other nobodies. The two think they have the other figured out: she believes he's a privileged, arrogant, over-confident popular guy with money just falling out of his pockets and he believes she's strange and bitter for not being popular and judges the other popular kids, including him, because she could never be one of them. What they don't realize is that, deep down, the other is just jealous. She's jealous that he's so cool and smooth, part of the cool kids, and he's envious of her deeper connections with her friends as well as the freedom that she has to be silly, goofy, nerdy without being judged, believing that she's the one who's actually cool. They end up spending a lot of time together, for one reason or another, teach the other what they know best, being the rock the other needs in time of support, the comfort in times of pain and soon, faster than they could have ever thought, they fall in love with one another.

Yeah, I just thought it would be kind of fun to play this idea out. I am looking for someone to play the popular guy as I will be playing the female.

I require that my partner contribute to the rp creatively, as will I.

Minimum requirement of one post a day if that's all you can do and two paragraphs in each post. No one-liners unless you don't want me to rp with you anymore. I cannot stress that enough.

I may be asking for a male, but if, behind the screen, the writer is a female, I don't mind at all. If you can play a convincing male, then by all means.

That's all I have for now. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thank you.

Mmm You know what is funny...I have never played a female yet...and I want to practice but I love your character Ideas!!! I am interested!

This is going back up! My last partner ended up not being as into it as we both originally thought, so now I'm looking for a new one!

With that said, new rule: please do not message me unless you are totally interested in the idea and are going to invest the time into it. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing from a potential partner, going through the work of putting up the starting thread only to get one or two posts in before they disappear. It's irritating and disheartening. Thank you!

I would be willing to do this with you.

I'm interested, if you would like to play this one out with me just drop me a PM. Feel free to look through my background, you'll find that I've never dropped an RP, nor do I intend to.

Temporarily back up unless I hear something different.

Back up and determined!