Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Slice-of-Life, Fandom
Hello, Greetings, and Salutations~

tenor.gif

My name is Heart and I'm 22 years old. I've been roleplaying since 6th grade for me, and I'd like to think that my writing has gotten better since then, hehe! 😄 I have some RP cravings that hopefully sound interesting to you guys so if you're interested, keep on reading!

Roleplay Preferences

- 18+ Roleplayers only, please!
- I play both female and male characters. I like doubling up between partners for pairings so that it's fair and fun for everyone. I only roleplay M/F pairings though, sorry guys!
- Smut is a huge no from me. I fade to black in any sensual or graphic scene.
- My strongest genres are Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, and Slice-of-Life. I'm willing to try other genres if you want, but I may not know all of its aesthetics and traits right off the bat.
- Please, please, PLEASE do not ghost. I won't bite if you want to drop an RP for whatever reason, so please let me know!
- No length requirements. I just prefer quality posts that move the story along.

Fandoms

- Narnia
- Pokemon
- Vocaloid

Pairings

- Student/Teacher
- Prince(Princess)/Commoner
- Extrovert/Introvert
- Hero/Villain
- Hero/Citizen or Fan
- Hero/Sidekick
- Unamused Senior/Naive Junior (I'm fine with whatever career. Also see Hero/Sidekick)

RP Cravings/Specific Plots

Currently, I really want to do a supernatural RP with Christian themes. This can be about fighting demons alongside angels, end time prophecy and living in the age of the antichrist, Christian allegories, etc. I know this is super, super niche but you know, it's worth a shot to mention :D If you're interested, PM me and we can work out the mechanics and the plot!

I'll keep updating this as things change and I find new fandoms and ideas. Hopefully, we get to write a great story together!

Still looking for partners!

You speak to my heart my guy oml
I am Spades, i am also 22, and my genres also run along in the supernatural, fantasy or romance plus the pairings are amazing!
A demon and angel is a weak spot for me for sure

Reactions: artisticheart
You speak to my heart my guy oml
I am Spades, i am also 22, and my genres also run along in the supernatural, fantasy or romance plus the pairings are amazing!
A demon and angel is a weak spot for me for sure

Hahah, awesome! PM me and let's see if we can get a plot started! :D

I'm still looking for partners! I know school just started or is starting for a lot of people so I'm flexible with any and all schedules ^^

Hey I'm down for an RP! Any kind of Christian themes and I'm sold. I'm super into historical fiction, fantasy (Tolkien or more subtle), westerns, but I'm open to basically anything.

Reactions: artisticheart
Hey I'm down for an RP! Any kind of Christian themes and I'm sold. I'm super into historical fiction, fantasy (Tolkien or more subtle), westerns, but I'm open to basically anything.

Awesome! PM me and we can plan something together ^w^ ~

Reactions: larchy