This again, uh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thomaz M.

Original poster
SignatureBanner_zps7f2952e1.png

Hey y'all. I'll be honest, this isn't neither the first nor the last time I'll introduce myself in an roleplay forum. If I do know how to count better than a four year's old, this is probably either my fourth or fifth time doing so. As of the other times, I'll be as dull and non-interesting as possible. Walking myself through the basics would sum my character more or less in the lines of: I'm nineteen; I'm not native-american, nor is English my native language; hobbies involve drawing, composing, writing, the like; Needless to say, I would much rather classify myself as an artist than a businessman.

Anyway, so, that's that. Now, back to business: Roleplaying. I'm decently experienced at it, summing up a three, two years experience, maybe. I've done quite a lot of genres, from action to slice of life, from romance to libertine. In this run, I'll probably be sticking to slice of life, action and maybe, if I can stretch myself enough, libertine. I wouldn't bet on it, though. I believe that's it, overall, and with much less formalities: I really hope to have fun this time around. Can't wait to meet y'all!​

Reactions: MrFoyle
Status
Not open for further replies.