1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

This again, uh?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Thomaz M., Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hey y'all. I'll be honest, this isn't neither the first nor the last time I'll introduce myself in an roleplay forum. If I do know how to count better than a four year's old, this is probably either my fourth or fifth time doing so. As of the other times, I'll be as dull and non-interesting as possible. Walking myself through the basics would sum my character more or less in the lines of: I'm nineteen; I'm not native-american, nor is English my native language; hobbies involve drawing, composing, writing, the like; Needless to say, I would much rather classify myself as an artist than a businessman.

Anyway, so, that's that. Now, back to business: Roleplaying. I'm decently experienced at it, summing up a three, two years experience, maybe. I've done quite a lot of genres, from action to slice of life, from romance to libertine. In this run, I'll probably be sticking to slice of life, action and maybe, if I can stretch myself enough, libertine. I wouldn't bet on it, though. I believe that's it, overall, and with much less formalities: I really hope to have fun this time around. Can't wait to meet y'all!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.