I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Douche
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
- Favorite Genres
- Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
THIRTY SECONDS FROM MARSIt happened nearly twenty years ago…
The Antares Eta first appeared on the Red Planet. Apparently, our first encounter with alien life forms would not occur on Earth but on Mars. They are masters of nanotechnology and have on many fronts defeated Earth UN Forces on the Red Planet. However, they are split into two conflicting factions. One that wants to make peace with us and another that seeks to drive humans off and back to Earth. All our records suggest that the Antares Eta are ancient, widespread, and powerful.
Now, it’s 2214. The UN Colony City of Marelsou has recently been sacked, which means that the militant faction of the Antares Eta have just invaded the largest city on Mars. They now have access to all the files on Terra Forming and some of the military knowledge of our race.
This is were we come in, the UN Special Commando Unit PALMACH. We’re made up of the best of the best soldiers around. In more recent times we’ve defeated the powerful Russo Empire that had tried to claim the rights to interstellar moon travel all to themselves.
Our goal: Reconquer Marelsou from the Antares Eta, seek out the leader of the alien’s peace movement, and then make damned sure we drive these fuckers off the Red Planet before they try to make their way towards Earth.