1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Thirsty Experienced Vampire looking for new friends and prey

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PythonAaron, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Howdy all I've been a vamp for as long as I can remember, It's down right difficult to find people who share similar desires as these. Friends or not I've only come across a few fellow vamps and only a handfull of women or men who were interested in this. So I'm online and I'm thirsty! I'm looking to make friends, and more. Reply to say what ever. I am extremely open minded.

2. I knew a vamp many years ago. He bit my neck, left this massive hickey, and it was hell trying to convince people I had hit my neck on a door knob. Which, given who was my friend at the time... I did manage to make it believable.

The moral of that story is, I don't mess with vamps like that anymore. Or, well, men in general, really...

But I do welcome you to Iwaku and I wish you luck in your endeavors. Happy roleplaying!

3. I'M A WEREWOLF!

4. *Forces a shirt over PythonAaron's head and readies the garlic gun*

Hi, welcome to Iwaku! You're a vampire? Cool, cool. I'm the resident Bonesinger (that's necromancer/angel of death). You should look around and check out the roleplays, get to know the rules. Have fun.

5. *Giggles and waves slightly.* Hello, Sir. You say you're a vampire, but which one? *Tilts head downwards, and grins.* I like playing with Vampires... They make good pets.

6. Hello, happy to see another blood-thirsty one here. Feeling remotely lonely at the moment.
    Hit me up sometime, we vamps need to stay together.