Thirsty Experienced Vampire looking for new friends and prey

P

PythonAaron

Original poster
Howdy all I've been a vamp for as long as I can remember, It's down right difficult to find people who share similar desires as these. Friends or not I've only come across a few fellow vamps and only a handfull of women or men who were interested in this. So I'm online and I'm thirsty! I'm looking to make friends, and more. Reply to say what ever. I am extremely open minded.

I knew a vamp many years ago. He bit my neck, left this massive hickey, and it was hell trying to convince people I had hit my neck on a door knob. Which, given who was my friend at the time... I did manage to make it believable.

The moral of that story is, I don't mess with vamps like that anymore. Or, well, men in general, really...

But I do welcome you to Iwaku and I wish you luck in your endeavors. Happy roleplaying!

*Forces a shirt over PythonAaron's head and readies the garlic gun*

Hi, welcome to Iwaku! You're a vampire? Cool, cool. I'm the resident Bonesinger (that's necromancer/angel of death). You should look around and check out the roleplays, get to know the rules. Have fun.

*Giggles and waves slightly.* Hello, Sir. You say you're a vampire, but which one? *Tilts head downwards, and grins.* I like playing with Vampires... They make good pets.

Hello, happy to see another blood-thirsty one here. Feeling remotely lonely at the moment.
Hit me up sometime, we vamps need to stay together.