Third Rock Fall Superhero/Villain RP - reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Deadpools outfit is simple...I shouldn't just be using the original outfit >.>

Which one should I use?

Deadpool+alternate+costumes.jpg

That requires too much work :c

Far Right.​

I was thinking more of the...Blood Orange Black one or the Gray and Black one xD (5th and 6th one counting from the left)

Might as well go with the 5th one (Blood Orange/Black) because I like that one the most :C.

Also...Eizan is obviously not as buff as Deadpool xD

NO WAIT this should ttly be his costume:
otakon_2013_hello_kitty_deadpool_cosplay_by_hitomikuroshi-d6i93ta.jpg

NO WAIT this should ttly be his costume:
otakon_2013_hello_kitty_deadpool_cosplay_by_hitomikuroshi-d6i93ta.jpg

He might have a costume like that >.>, He is planning on getting a Top Hat now. It is obvious he does not care what he wears or what people think. He just needs to somehow get these costumes, later in the RP if anyone asked where he got his suit to begin with, he was just going to say he forgot and killed the person who made it anyways.

woah 0.0 anyway if he makes buddy-buddy with Yuu-chan she'll gladly buy him costumes especially if they're hilarious or black/red

Well, why else wouldn't they get along. Unless she can't stand people that aren't serious all the time xD

Not going to reply until other people reply...unless I should reply...hmmmm.

I dont care if your character is deadpool >.> no breaking my rules!!!

I made him different from Deadpool.

Deadpool is cruel and vulgar.

Deadpool is aware of being in a Comic/Videogame/Etc.

Deadpool is also, literally, immortal.

Deadpool has voices in his head.

Deadpool is a master at anything he does.

Deadpool has cancer.

>.>

Just giving him a slight Deadpool personality for a somewhat Comic Relief. Everyone is so serious xD

What are the rules o.o

Is it my turn or Akira's turn to post o.o

Akira is temporarily on a hiatus for the time being due to personal things going on. I really don't want this rp to die..again so until she returns I'll be over looking this. It is also anyone's turn to post. When someone does post we'll refollow the order but try not to take things too far or else Aki will be left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.