Third Rock Fall Superhero/Villain RP - reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I convince you to start it with some~? :3

:3 First~ Kind of...

Hmmm...I might join this...and make a spin off of Deadpool >.> or if a character based off DC is allowed then a spin off of Deathstroke

Dc is allowed but marvel is preferred 8D
Also BoB..... With the novel length posts? >.<
Edit: you too zero, also, DOES IT REALLY NOT PHASE ANYONE THAT SOME RED ROBOT LOOKING THING JUST FLEW OUR A COULD OF BLACK SMOKE COMING FROM A PENTHOUSE, I mean if you guys are gonna gavel novel length post at least mention or rwact to my character GODDAMMIT

Last edited:
Well, Mary wasn't exactly close, but she's headed in that direction now >.>

Edit: Could do a mid-air collision thing almost.

Neither was mine. >_>

could probably till see the black smoke from just about anywhere in the city >.> <.<

Well, she is headed to it you know....

= 3= it still stands...er flies? ROCKET BOOSTERS....sorry xD

I did mention about the smoke anyways >_>

Alright...working on my Deadpool spin off since Marvel is preferred :3

Yeah, I figured sabotage was the best way to introduce my characters.

MK, wish you had warned me though xD cause it was actually Yuumei's fault that the explosion happend but since it wasnt really mentioned like that, no harm no foul :3

Name: Eizan Yamada

Alias: Shi No Pūru (Pool of Death :3)

Race: Augmented Human (Mutant I suppose)

Abilities:

Regenerative healing factor: Eizan has a high healing factor from the expiremtn he was in. This healing factor can heal from slashes, burns, bullets, but he cannot heal from beheading. Even missing limbs return, but at a slower rate. The healing factor is one of his greatest allies, but he can still die from beheadment, his brain being destroyed, or even his heart. This healing factor even makes him immune to natural diseases. His cells will just regenerate through whatever affects him, same with immortality. His cells regenerate, never growing old or allowing his body to grown old, etc.

High level strength: He doesn't have unnatural human strength, but what fools most people is how small he looks. He can lift up to 750 pounds, but no more than that. Anymore and his bones would be crushed, though they would just regenerate anyways.

Superhuman Stamina: If he knew everything the scientists did to him, he would be able to describe how his healing factor somehow aids in the relief of fatigue. He can go several days before getting tired, but it also depends on how many times he exerts himself and pushes to the limits.

Superhuman Agility: He has some of the finest balance in the world, finer than people who train for years. It is a natural process that occurs in the brain to give him control over the specific muscles when the time comes to stay upright and just focus solely on that.

Unstable: This isn't really an ability, but because of the tests done on him, his mind sometimes goes unstable and he is unpredictable. Because of this, his enemies will always be surprised by what he may do even though it may seem irrational.
Weaknesses:
The weaknesses of a human, just harder to kill.

Trying to hold a conversation with him that he isn't interested in, find out how.

He can be a bit cocky and annoying, resulting in injuries and having to flee.
Personality: He is unpredictable. He can be one of the sweetest people you ever meet, or he can be a silent person, or rude, etc. No one really knows, but that is what makes him interesting and exciting.

Background: At the ripe age of 8 years old. Eizan was taken as a child for experimentation from an orphanage. He was tested on, checking his health, seeing his muscles for an 8 year old, he was in top condition. They believed 8 years was too old for the experiments they would be trying, but that didn't stop them from trying.

After the experiments were a success...more or less. His mind wasn't stable, at times he will just rant, get angry, or act like a different person. He would even scare the scientists as he would be the sweetest kid in the world, eating applesauce and the next second he was taking that spoon and gouging out one of the scientists eyes. He was a wildcard and they couldn't have that, they didn't even know about his healing factor yet.

So putting a bullet through his chest, missing his heart and dumping him a dumpster. He survived and escaped, unsure of his life and what to do. He was only 13, with all of these new abilities, so he quickly found his way into mercenary work after getting in several fights. Did I forget to mention, he was in Africa. Other countries wouldn't approve of the experiments, so they moved it out to Africa, and a PMC seemed to be out there as well...looking for those Scientists. Eizan showed them the way to the secret compound and even aided in the killing.

Long Story short, the brutish PMC took him in under their wings and trained him, but he grew bored of all the work and became a Free Lancer that took any job. Now he is currently in New York...doing something.

Appearance

Liu_Fei_Long_by_MinaYuurei.png
I'm sure everyone know's what Deadpools outfit looks like and his weapons...I will work on the backstory later...so hard to concentrate.

Last edited:
:O

Thanks, I saw that picture around...but I couldn't find where I originally found it. He is the Japanese Deadpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.