3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. No Preferences
Well I'm thinking of changing my Username to something like Black Heart since mine isn't really fun to be called by. I was wondering if anyone would like to give suggestions or if they like that username or if I should even change my username?

You do you, man.

My philosophy is just pick something I won't dislike years down the road. One name's plenty.
I know but I like to see what others think.
Black Heart + Anime is Life—prepare for trouble, and make it double:

Anime Heart.
Or maybe Black Life

Honestly it's only someone you can come up with. I had a different username for a good 7 years before I finally changed to the one I currently have and I have no plans on changing it. Think about it for a while, but it should be something that makes you happen and that you'll want to keep.

Reactions: Golden Anime
Honestly it's only someone you can come up with. I had a different username for a good 7 years before I finally changed to the one I currently have and I have no plans on changing it. Think about it for a while, but it should be something that makes you happen and that you'll want to keep.
That is true but I'm just thinking that I want to shed out of my old skin and get new skin. I'm not good with names that's why I usually ask others for advice :P

That is true but I'm just thinking that I want to shed out of my old skin and get new skin. I'm not good with names that's why I usually ask others for advice :P
Honestly, the longer you think about it, the better one will be. My first name was horrible. I had no idea the . . . meaning of it. I wanted something themed about stars so I was "Blazed*" and I had no idea it meant being stoned for the longest time XD So when I was tried of being thought of as a stoner, I changed my name to the one I have now. It'll come in time.

Reactions: Golden Anime
I guess you were a stoner then XD. Though I do think I like Black heart it's a fun name in my mind. Though what made me think if it was my brother said I should get a better name and a year later I actually decided to think of one

I changed my name once and no one knew who I was. If you do it, make sure you warn everyone.

Well I'm thinking of changing my Username to something like Black Heart since mine isn't really fun to be called by. I was wondering if anyone would like to give suggestions or if they like that username or if I should even change my username?
Do i detect a neptunia fan?

But really it's up to you to decide if ya want to change it, if you're bored of it or whatever :)

My personal knee-jerk reaction to any username with "black" "Dark" "Abyss" etc. is "Incoming edgelord, prepare for wangst"

/the end of my opinions on this

your name, man, do you.

I'm gonna think on it before I do because that might change my mind

I think either option sucks. My opinion on this also doesn't matter in the slightest. I mean, not even I really care about it. Do whatever you like. You don't need validation.

Also I went by 'The Cry of Fallen Angels' for a while when I was a teenager and good luck out-emo'ing that.

If i was you I would change my user name.

Pick something that suits you/your personality and that you feel you won't grow out of in a week or two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.