ThinkerRock Camp for Young Superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd laugh really damn hard if it was Diego.

"You see that weird chick following us, boy?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Want me to give her a big, nice, hug?"

"You know, I think she'd like that."

If you really want to, I would be okay if it were Wrecker. haha

He would show her how he wrecks the...

Anyways, I'm thinking of making another character, I have something in mind. I also recommend the rest of you make another character, since I want a big-ish cast.

Nevermind, got up a post early.

I'm liking the characterization going on here.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Chris in Jago's opening shittalk. lol

I'll have Claudette talk to him.

Reactions: Cerulean and Dipper

Anyways, I'm thinking of making another character, I have something in mind. I also recommend the rest of you make another character, since I want a big-ish cast.
Oh jesus take the wheel. lolol

Reactions: Cerulean

As much as I would like to I dont think I have any ideas for another character.

Though, I am not sure what I would come up with as a second character.

Question.

Are the other campers going to be aware of Zoe being transgender or is it going to be an Oh My God moment?

Question.

Are the other campers going to be aware of Zoe being transgender or is it going to be an Oh My God moment?

Since, far as I can tell, they're all strangers, they won't know.

"Man, Zoey is cool. She has the balls to dress nicely in this crowd."

"You don't even know the half of it."

Reactions: Heathen
Zoe is slightly out of Enrique's range and he doesnt wanna shout so I'm gonna pass the torch to whoever is in that area.

You guys are actually directly behind her, kind of. She's practically in the center.

Chris is up front. Good boys go first, or something like that.

You guys are actually directly behind her, kind of. She's practically in the center.
Ah I see, I'll get a post up of Enrique talking to her some time, I have a party that I am going to tomorrow night so I dont think I'll have a post up for that tonight or tomorrow.

Here's my second character! Squeal!

Basic Information
Name:
Darcy Moore
Nickname/Alias/Etc: n/a at the moment
Gender: Male, but he cross dresses and prefers female pronouns.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157 lbs
Reason for Attendance: She wanted to get away from her parents.

Appearance
Hair Color:
Black but the tips are dyed rainbow
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Half Cheyenne, Half African American

Physical Appearance: Darcy is a medium height girl with an baby face and soft features. She has light brown skin, dark brown eyes and thick eyebrows. She has an chubby build, with most of her extra weight going to her hips. Her hair is wild, curly, and pitch black. She dyes the tips of her hair bright colors to make it look more appealing and 'happier', and she usually wears her hair in a different type of style every week. Due to an unfortunate incident with a backfiring spell, Darcy has a large burn mark on her right cheek, stretching down to the the underside of her jaw.
Attire: Darcy wears skirts,stocking, flats, boots, camisoles and dresses in bright colors. She doesn't really like physical exercise, but if she must partake, she'll wear a track suit.

Personality
Personality:
Darcy can only be described as a bright young lady filled with endless optimism and hope. She can be quite the chatterbox and loves engaging others in conversation. Her need to create friendship everywhere often deters others because her enthusiasm is often mistaken as her being extremely nosy. Darcy is more of an independent spirit than a follower, but she does appreciate and seek company on any adventures that she goes on.
She doesn't do well with rejection and can become quite self conscious and sad when someone refuses to be her friend or brushes her off. She doesn't do well with conflict either, as she's a big cry baby at heart and will literally burst into tears at the drop of a hat. That being said, she is very capable of standing up for herself, she just has a high tolerance for bad attitudes because she always believes someone will turn around and be nicer next time. When she eventually realizes that someone is a person who will never change their negative attitude towards her, she'll start treating them coldly and will retaliate if they offend or attack her, whether verbally or physically.

Hobbies/Interests:
  • Splatter art
  • Bedazzling various objects
  • Glitter bombs
  • Musicals
  • Singing (She has an average voice)
  • Styling Hair
  • Forging Friendships
  • Kid Cartoons
  • Build a bear workshop

Skills/Talents: Darcy is good at cutting, braiding and dyeing hair as she has been doing her own hair since she was old enough to begin dyeing it. She also has a way with make up, she can turn anyone into the best possible versions of themselves if she has a make up box handy.
She also knows the scripts and lyrics to over ten Broadway musicals, and she will recite/sing them in front of anyone who cares to listen.
That being said, she also has an eidetic memory but she mainly uses it to remember her spells and musical lyrics.
Prized Possession: Her Broadway Star Signature book, filled with the signatures of the stars of every musical she has ever seen.
Quote(s): "You have to look at the picture at all angles, you know? Everyone has a reason for doing things."

Family:
Vernon Moore - Father
Alyssa Moore - Mother
Robert Moore - Little brother
Gina Moore - Little sister
Relationships
(Basically a section where you put your character's thoughts on the other ones they've encountered. You can also talk to other people and decide what your characters relations will be.)
[Character name] | [Impression (Good/Bad/Neutral]] | [Relationship (Friend, Rival, Crush, etc)] | [Character's thoughts [EX: I think Bob is quite the amiable fellow, has a great head on his shoulders, wouldn't want anyone else on my side]] |

Abilities
Power Class & Rating:
Power
Power: Spell Crafting + Casting
Darcy has the ability to create spells and utilize what she describes or depicts in said spells. Her spells are only activated when she verbally speaks a two or four sentenced poem that must rhyme. Using her spells, Darcy can turn people into small animals for thirty minutes to a full hour. She can also bring objects to life to protect her or do her bidding in another way. She can also use her powers to change the some aspects of others appearances, for example giving someone green hair or goat horns. She can also use her magic to fly but not on herself. She can give an object the ability of flight which she will then use as transport, however the object must be able to support her weight. She can also teleport herself if she describes her destination in great detail, if she doesn't she'll go to where her magic thinks is best, which is rarely correct. Her magic is wild and sporadic when not properly directed so if her spells are too vague, the magic might get out of control and start doing what it wants.
Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
-She needs to speak clearly and precisely or she will end up conjuring something undesirable or fundamentally incorrect (like a goldfish without gills or something)
-She has dyslexia so crafting spells is extremely hard for her.
-She can only cast or craft a spell verbally, so if she is gagged or her mouth is obstructed in some way, she will be essentially useless.
-She needs a wand or some sort of staff to conduct magic with.
-She becomes dizzy and lightheaded when using her powers.
-She gets migraines, shooting pains all over her body, she becomes very lethargic and her thought process will slow down if she keeps using her magic for more than twenty minutes without at least an hour break.

Sample Post:
"Darcy, please."

"Please, Darcy, ple-ease."

Darcy groaned and tried to drown out the sounds of her whining parents with her pillows but to no avail. Their strong voices could pierce through an sound barrier. Even though the older sibling had made a huge speech last night at dinner about boundaries and using powers for good not silly parlor tricks, her family was still bugging her. When they had found out about her powers, Darcy had assumed that her parents would be mortified and ship her off to a government lab or something, but instead they had taken it in stride and encouraged her to see the extent of her abilities. That had been a huge mistake.

For a few months, Darcy had used her powers to make the house clean itself and the pots of stews stir themselves so that the Moore family could watch TV uninterrupted. At first it had been fine. Lovely in fact, as their lives had been made so much easier. But then, the side effects started showing up. Horrible migraines paired with sluggish actions and shooting pains all over her body. Darcy had stopped using her powers completely, in an attempt to recuperate, and her parents had respected her choice.

For a few days.

But once you get a taste of the easy life, it was hard to go back to being regular suburban people who cleaned their own house and made their own dinner.

It started with her mother buttering her up and bringing brownies up to her room. Darcy loved brownies, they were here favorite dessert.

She'd thought that her mom was just being, well...A mom.

But then, she'd began hinting at things. She'd start saying stuff like, "Oh I wish I could watch my soaps without having to get up every five minutes." Or "Oh why can't the bath water just stay hot!" Darcy had done her best to ignore her. But then her dad had started.

"Geez, mechanics these days are so damn expensive! Wish this car could just never break down."

And then her younger siblings, followed after her parents but their demands were a lot sillier and easier to ignore. "Darcy can you make my voice sound like Taylor Swift?" and "Darcy can you bring Mr. Teddy Bear Binkerson to life?"

Yeah, she could drown those out. And plus, children were forgivable, they were pure and they didn't pretend. Her parents however, they had started to act different when she denied them their demands. Her mom had become a little snappy and her dad gave her the cold shoulder every once in awhile.

Darcy couldn't stand it. And now they were standing right outside her door, whining and moaning like monsters. They wanted money now. Even though Darcy couldn't craft money. That was one of the cardinal rules that governed her power. No manipulating riches, love or life. And she had no desire to.

"Darcy please! Just make a few gems, or ooh a blank check from Bill Gates!" Her mother gasped and Darcy could hear her bounding on the balls of her feet. "Darcy, don't you think our lives would be so much better if I were CEO of the company?" Her dad wheedled, and Darcy pulled the pillow tighter against her ears.

She couldn't take it anymore! This was agony! She needed to get out of here! Right now! She could feel the magic coursing through her veins, as she jumped out of bed and yanked open her desk drawer. Underneath her bras and socks, was a sleek brown tree branch that she was using as her wand until she got something better.

"Loud noises everywhere, I've tainted those I hold dear!
Take me to a nice--no just take me anywhere but here!"

She knew then that she had made a mistake. She had never interrupted or backtracked on her own spell before! And she should have been more specific! Who knows where she was going?

But before she could correct herself or make a mends, a loud 'whoosh' sound entered the room and a then there was a bright flash of light, and Darcy was gone.

Last edited:
I think she could use another weakness or two. Such as, she could have breathing problems while using her power.

I'll get another post in later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.