ThinkerRock Camp for Young Superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha at this rate, the bus might not make it there before a fight breaks out. XD

The bus will get flipped over on it's side.

Then we jumpcut to the Head Counsellor yelling at everyone.

daemon, I don't want to be a grammar nazi, but can you work on your grammar a lil' bit? I mean, there's a few things that aren't properly capitalized in your power. Remember to always capitalize when you start a new sentence.

daemon, I don't want to be a grammar nazi, but can you work on your grammar a lil' bit? I mean, there's a few things that aren't properly capitalized in your power. Remember to always capitalize when you start a new sentence.
Sorry. Grammer has never been my forte. Will fix it.

Okay think i fixed it up.

If we are doing a bit of constructive criticism, always start a new paragraph when dialogue is formed.

I'm gonna wait for another person to post so they have time to involve themselves if needed.

Working on a post now =)

I need to work on one too-- I'll probably get something up tomorrow.

091966ff450ffc12e8f056c352495f0a.jpg

Basic Information

Name: Zoe Gambino
Nickname/Alias/Etc: Zero
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Reason for Attendance: Arrested for Trespassing, Breaking and Entering.

Appearance

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian

Physical Appearance:
Up until Zoe began transitioning, she was growing like any other boy. Right before she hit puberty, her parents placed her on testosterone blockers to keep her from developing male features. The estrogen she starting taking really did her justice. Zoe began transitioning into a beautiful woman as if she was a biological female. She developed curves, fair skin, long silky hair, and full breasts which to her surprise were a perfect size (Although she'd like to go up a cup size when she's 18.) Her voice sounds like a biological female, unlike some male to female transwomen who decide to transition later in life and have a slight deepness when they speak. Despite the doctors telling her that the process could stunt her growth, she is now a whopping 5'8 bombshell. Both sides of her family are tall so it was only natural she acquired those genes regardless of her transition. One of her most notable features are her crisp blue eyes where one could get lost in for days. And do address the elephant in the room: yes, she still has her 'boy parts' which she has learned to tuck while in dresses or tight pants. She isn't able to have sexual reassignment surgery until she's 18.

Attire:
While not in her usual camp attire, she usually wears top of the line designer clothing like Versace, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Louboutin, and many more. Zoe is always up to date with her fashion and wouldn't be caught dead wearing something out of date. Pink and black are her favorite colors so most of her wardrobe consists of such.

Personality

Personality:
Zoe can be quite the introvert most of the time. This may be hard to believe due to her expensive looking appearance. After her parents decided to let her transition, Zoe was subjected to nonstop bullying transforming her into a very depressed individual. Often times she had thought about killing herself just to make it stop. These feelings lead her to become very anti-social and awkward. Zoe always had the urge to just hide when she was in a crowd of people, especially if they were looking directly at her. After gaining a special friend, she was taught to stand up for herself and not allow bigotry to ruin her self-worth.

Zoe began to dress to impress and garnered a fuck all attitude about most things. She started to carry herself with more confidence, but still had that urge to have privacy. Often times she has the habit of slipping back into her introvert ways. People often tell her "you're too pretty to be shy." Zoe also has a very addictive personality. Most have it with drugs or alcohol, but with her it's with boys she likes. She even goes as far as to stalk them (More on that in the history). Also due to the hormone treatment, her emotions are in a start of constant flux. She can go from sweet to bitch in a few seconds without thinking about it which is something most noted about her.

Hobbies/Interests:

• Shopping
  • Exercising
  • Boys
  • Reading
  • Cooking
  • Arts & Crafts
  • Designing
  • Increasing her selfie game
  • Make-up

Skills/Talents:
Zoe has artistic ability and loves arts and crafts. She is a talented designer and loves sketching new outfits as well as makeup artistry. She strives to be a model, designer, or a makeup artist one day. Also with her new ability she acquired, she's developed the talent of being stealthy and undetectable. She can get around anywhere or infiltrate just about any place without getting caught.

Prized Possession:
Zoe's prized possession is her black sketch pad where she keeps her designs.

Quote(s):
"I like my privacy."

"I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that."

History/Bio:
Zoe was born Zachary Gambino in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Born of Italian decent, family was everything and everyone stuck together. At an early age of only two, Zachary found a fascination with women's clothing and all toys that were marketed towards girls. Every time his parents were to take them away, he would scream and throw a fit until he was allowed to play with them. Of course his parents just passed this as a phase that he would grow out of. This persisted into elementary school where he preferred to be called by female pronouns and to be referred to as Zoe named after his favorite Sesame Street character. After taking Zoe to a doctor that specialized in gender identity disorder, it was concluded that their son was indeed transgender. Loving their now daughter very much, they went through with her transition. They began buying her female clothes, changing her documents, and calling her by her correct names. Through this, Zoe's parents were scrutinized by young kids and even teachers, saying that allowing their son to do this was a type of abuse. However, being in a relatively liberal city, they were supported for the most part.

Before Zoe hit puberty, she was taken to a doctor to start her testosterone blockers and estrogen. Coming from a wealthy family, most of her transition steps were affordable. After beginning her hormone treatment, Zoe began blossoming into a beautiful female, and not a "nasty hairy boy" like she feared of becoming. Going into junior high school, she was picked on relentlessly. Even though she was enrolled as a female, word got out of her transsexualism and it went downhill from them. There were times Zoe had to lock herself in the bathroom to stop the bullying. This caused her to go into a deep depression, even having thoughts of suicide. Teachers did nothing to stop the torment. Her personality became to change, causing her to be very anti-social and quiet. After meeting a dear friend that summer after finishing junior high, she began changing her outlook on this. With a fresh start into high school, she began wearing all of her favorite brands and having flawless makeup. All the men she spoke to clue she was born male mostly due to the fact she never started male puberty. One boy in particular she took an extreme liking to, even to the point of stalking him. This is how her ability manifested.

When trying to sneak out of her house, she suddenly turned invisible out of panic when her parents almost caught her downstairs. With this ability, she used it to stalk to boy she liked. She began to master it and use it for her own bidding. She used it to get back at all of the people who did her wrong. One day while watching her crush inside of his house, she hit her leg on a table causing her to become visible again due to the pain (and also breaking concentration). The boy called the police and she quickly fled. It didn't do much good since police knew where she lived and arrested her for breaking and entering. At the jail, she was approached by someone who worked at Camp ThinkerRock. She took the offering in a heartbeat, knowing what they did to girls like her in jail.

Family:

• Maria Gambino – Mother
  • Hector Gambino – Father
  • Alexander Gambino – Younger Brother
  • Ashley Gambino – Older Sister

Relationships:
N/A

Abilities

Power Class & Rating:
Super-System

Power:
Invisibility – Users can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user also directs enough undistorted light to their eyes to retain their full range of vision while invisible. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed and can do so without causing any visible distortion effects. Sometime users can be seen by others by choosing too while the people around the user can't. Also known as selective invisibility, the user can become invisible to anyone they choose, meaning that some can see them and some cannot. This also applies to technological systems like motion sensors and thermal detectors and monitoring devices like cameras. The user can render parts of their body invisible while leaving the rest visible as well.

Cloaking – The user is able to render other people and objects unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum affecting up to a few thousand cubic feet; roughly the size of an average swimming pool. User with this ability turns the object/subject imperceptible; hiding it from even cerebral's mental abilities.

Future Power:
Imperceptibility – The user is totally imperceptible, and as such can in no way be detected or communicated with by external forces. They cannot be physically or mentally touched or perceived, by smell, touch, vision, hearing, etc and give off no heat, auras or even energy detection or leave any evidence of their presence, yet the space they occupy has no lack of it. To all senses, the user does not exist. The user is undetectable by x-ray scans, sonars, radio detections or any other technological detection. They cannot be perceived by mental, telepathic or spiritual powers. Some users may not even be able to be remembered, or perceived as existing at all. However, the user may still be able to interact with others through use of any other abilities they possesses, and so may also still be able to attack a target.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
Rain and other liquids, solids, fire, etc. can show the user's shape while invisible as well as smoke. In extremely cold temperatures, Zoe's invisibility may become distorted to wear you can possibly see her. Although she can remain undetected by most Cerebral's, she can't remain hidden by all of them. Powerful clairvoyants in particular are able to sense her when she's around. People with optical powers have a higher chance of detecting her as well. The power also takes concentration. If it is broken, she becomes visible again. Zoe is unable to stay invisible for a long time.

Sample Post:
Zoe cut through the dewy grass of Christopher Hansen's house, seeing the dim light in his room that seemed to always be on. She knew this because she came to his house every day for the past month. She loved him. She needed to see him at all costs. After arriving on the front porch, she quickly rendered herself transparent as Chris' mother suddenly left the house. Zoe used this time to slip through the door while it was open before it was closed. The sudden scent of cinnamon invaded her nose as she stood in the foyer of the house. The house had nice interior designing with a very old school vibe.

Setting her sights on her love, she made her way upstairs until she saw his room at the end of the hall. With great stealth, she crept to his bedroom door which had been open slightly ajar. She gently pushed the door open and walked in, finally in the same space as him. There laid a teenage boy with chocolate brown hair, big green eyes, a perfect straight nose, and pouty lips. He had the body of an Olympic athlete which Zoe dreamed of ravishing one day. Chris was on his bed reading a book that had been assigned by his English class. It only took a second for the teenage boy for his door to open slightly. Staring at it for a moment, he walked up to the door and shut it, merely passing it off as the air condition vent in the hall.

By the time Chris came back to the bed, Zoe had taken the liberty of sitting on the end, watching his every move; studying everything about it. She wanted him so bad, it hurt. Chris knew of her and her condition, merely brushing her off every time he saw her. Zoe just took it as him playing hard to get. She knew he wanted her. He had to want her. She took the next ten minutes to just watch him quietly as Chris continued to read his novel.

^That is certainly a very interesting character, I think it'd make the RP that much crazier/better.^

If Heathen can get a post up tonight I do believe I have a very comical Enrique post to follow it.

Oh lord.

I'm sure I'll throw something up before I head to bed. ^^

So....what is the deal with the bus driver? haha

Reactions: Cerulean
I'm just wondering who Zoe's next stalking victim is going to be.

I'm just wondering who Zoe's next stalking victim is going to be.
If you really want to, I would be okay if it were Wrecker. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.