Things You Want to Say to Your Friends, but Don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sans

Original poster
I'm going to say it. My friends have some growing up to do... And it's one thing to be content and another to be complacent. I also have some growing to do because I am spring chicken in prime, but I wanna DO something with my life. Okay anyway here's this ever growing list. I talking about 4 of my friends who live in an apartment together.

CAPS LOCK ALERT! YES IT'S ALL CAPS BECAUSE I WANT TO YELL!

1. STOP THROWING SHADE BEHIND MY BACK YA PUSSIES!!

2. STOP BEING COMPLACENT! GET YOUR ASS IN SCHOOL!

3. ONE OF YOU IS IN SCHOOL BUT YOU FLUNKED OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE LAZY. AT LEAST FUCKING TRY YOU USELESS SACK OF SHIT!

4. YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL LEAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU AREN'T WORTH SHIT! AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY! YOU'RE A DICK TO HIM. YOU TWO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND WHENEVER HE WANTS ATTENTION YOU BLOW HIM OFF OR MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND HIM AT ALL! YOUR BOYFRIEND SPENDS HIS TIME THE BEDROOM WHICH YOU TWO SHARE TOGETHER AND YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE AN EFFORT TO TAKE HIM OUT (this is a gay couple we're speaking about where the girl is transman) YOU EVEN SAY HE'S BORING, BUT I'VE TALKED TO HIM, THE GUY HAS A LOT TO SAY! DON'T TEST ME! I'VE BEEN NICE, BUT I'LL FUCKING STEAL HIM JUST TO PROVE THAT THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE BETTER THAN YOUR SORRY ASS!

5. "I'm a good friend but I'm an asshole." LET ME TELL YOU ALL THE THINGS WRONG WITH THAT STATEMENT BUDDY. FIRST OF ALL, YOU'RE JUST A FLAT OUT ASSHOLE. YOU LIE AND MANIPULATE OTHERS TO AVOID TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FUCK UPS! WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU OUT LIKE A FRIEND YOU TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO TURN THE OTHER FRIENDS AGAINST THE PERSON WHO CALLED YOU OUT. YOU'RE ALSO THE BIGGEST FUCKING LIAR I'VE EVER MET AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING BECAUSE I LIE A LOT BUT AT LEAST I HAVE THE GUTS TO ADMIT WHEN I'VE LIED (because i feel like crap afterwards)

6. YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH YOUR LIFE SUCKS AND HOW MY BOYFRIEND (we are also gay <3 ) IS ALWAYS AT MY PLACE. HEY ASSHOLE, THERE'S A GUY IN THAT APARTMENT WHO REALLY LOVES YOU AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS WHETHER OR NOT MY BOYFRIEND IS HERE AT MY PLACE. HE AIN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND. STEP THE FUCK DOWN BITCH! I WILL MOTHERFUCKIN' CUT YOU!

9. YOUR FRIEND MADE A RACIST JOKE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE! HELL YEAH I'M PISSED OFF AND I WANNA KICK YOUR/HIS ASS. THAT SHIT AIN'T FUNNY!

10. I'M GLAD I DON'T HANG OUT WITH YOU LOSERS ANYMORE! YOU'RE ALL GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECES OF SHIT MINUS MY BOYFRIEND WHO NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU NEGATIVE NANCIES.

11. YOU DON'T WANT ME AROUND? COOL! GOOD RIDDANCE.

TO MY BOYFRIEND:

1. Sweetheart, you gotta stop telling people what is said behind their back. That's how drama starts and that's how you get thrown in the middle of it and with the bozos you live with, honey that's worse than girls at a high school.

2. You're a sweet, kind, and decent soul. And you're smart. Get your ass in school. Workin' at the supermarket full time ain't go pay my bills or yo bills honey and I have EXPENSIVE taste. You see me over here in my own apartment don't you? Stop playing around and get that degree!

To my friend's boyfriend:

1. leave that piece of shit man you're with. Please. We've talked and you're the sweetest and gentlest soul I've ever met. You don't deserve to be treated like you are. He's taking you for granted and I hope that when you realize it I'll still be a shoulder you can cry on because it's gonna hurt. You have a degree and he's working a part time job and playing video games doing literally nothing else. Come on. You can do better than that can't you?

Please feel free to rant your brains out! Are there things you want to tell your friends but can't?

I would've said all of those things and more. I don't really have this issue because I'm very blunt and tell the harsh truth to my friends. Maybe that's why they love me so much......

Status
Not open for further replies.