Things you think other's should see

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rover.

This is a weird Australian Post-Apocalyptic film that's at the complete other end of the spectrum that Mad Max and other apocalyptic films are in. It has the Vampire from Twilight, but this is easily his best role. He's actually pretty good. The film has small bits of action interspersed with a lot of driving sequences with music. I won't spoil the plot, but it's worth watching.
which vampire James , Edward, jasper, Emmet, Dr. Cullen, laurante, Riley, any of the vampires in the last movie that are males

I do not know any of that at all

Oh umm Robert Pattinson yeah that's

oh god why, why do you do this to me brain NOOOO. Okay I am done, you know he was also Sedric in HP

Yeah, I just couldn't think of his name.

Anyway, The Rover is an all around good film, even with him in it. Slightly depressing as well.

Made me cry, and I hardly cry during films.

The last Unicorn

The Dark Crystal

Labyrinth

Seen all three of these... yes, they should not be missed. Out of the three, though I love Jim Henson's work, "The Last Unicorn" is the not-miss. The only perfect book to movie "translation"... mainly because the author wrote the script, meaning the book and movie are a perfect match. See the movie, and you've read the book. Read the book, and you've seen the movie.

Everyone needs to google
"Carl Akeley"

Likely, you'll get the image that made him famous. I don't wanna spoil it, so the image and story will be in a spoiler bracket.

Alright, odds are you didn't google it. Image may be big, sorry not sorry.
Akeley-Leopard.jpg

Carl was hunting when he was attacked by that cheetah. Unable to reach his rifle, Carl then FALCON PUNCHED HIS FIST DOWN THE CHEETAH'S THROAT AND CHOKED IT TO DEATH. That is the most badass thing ever- on par with some navy seal/Chris Kyle/Sîmo Hayaha shit right there.

The last Unicorn

The Dark Crystal

Labyrinth
^ These.
Also:

The Secret Of NIMH 1982

The Princess Bride Trailer (1987)

Back when Mr. De Niro still could tell if a move was good or not. The car chase its awesome, I think its better than any of the Fast and Furious series.

I watched this last night with my cousins, and it's just beautiful <3

Status
Not open for further replies.