Things you think about doing, but wisely never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sliding someone into a trunk and pushing the trunk down a hill.

On the other hand, I might end up in the trunk myself and the hill turns into a cliff.

Not today.

Sometimes I think about driving like I'm in a video game. Drift around corners, randomly make a U-Turn. Go in and out of lanes. Never drive on the wrong side though. and you know, keep it safe.

sometimes i do that but i go so deep into the thought i actually see myself doing this grand theft auto style driving......then i get home watch the news and realize I DID DO IT

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
anybody every look out a really high up window and think what would happened if i jumped......other then a disgusting death

I'm fairly certain if I answered this question honestly I'd have the police at my door within the hour.
This basically sums up my response, too.

Also, I make lots of bad decisions all the time, and did so especially when I was younger, wilder, and dumber.

Tonight for example I Really wanted to smash the TV screen with plates, the screwdrivers .. And set it on fire while Germany just won the damn World Cup..

All I did in the end was swearing under my breath and biting my pillow ._.

Hard times..

So much for Argentina....

It's okay though xD. Messi is my favourite no matter what happens.
Enough off Topic ^^

It occurred to me before like imagining how it would be in a zombie apocalypse and me surviving it.. With my guitar xD hitting head and such. Then I thought the guitar makes to much noise.. So I was in this fantasy how I learn to shot a gun or swing a sword :))

I even got an App on my iphone and shake my phone as being this sword ... Odd! ._.
Wisely I wouldn't shot a gun.. But then again I imagine how it might be for me to turn badass!! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.