Things you think about doing, but wisely never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was what my original walkabout was all about, somewhat. I love the distance I actually made, though. It ended up being nearly exactly 3,333 kilometers. From Iowa to Florida and back.

Oh wow! I'm not very ambitious. I've always wanted to go to New Orleans; the longest trip I'd ever seriously considered was Austin to New O. XD Florida to Iowa (and back!) is really impressive.

Reactions: The Taleweaver
Oh wow! I'm not very ambitious. I've always wanted to go to New Orleans; the longest trip I'd ever seriously considered was Austin to New O. XD Florida to Iowa (and back!) is really impressive.
Got that a bit backwards. :) I started (and ended) in Iowa. It certainly was an experience.

(Also NO was amazin'. Just sayin'.)

Got that a bit backwards. :) I started (and ended) in Iowa. It certainly was an experience.

(Also NO was amazin'. Just sayin'.)

Oops. I don't even have an excuse; I've already had coffee. ;_;

I really want to go! It's just... finding time. Ugh.

Just drop everything, buy a plane ticket, and plop down on a beach in Hawaii...

*considers current life path*

Not yet impulsive immature self, not yet...

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Drop it all.

Go to the beach.

Camp out, chill, come back in a few days to chaos when my family thinks I died off a cliff.

Despite Florida being flatter than a five year old.

Going into work in leather&lace to hand in my resignation.
Easily the best one on the list.

Let's see... my list? I'd end up on like seven government watchlists for it. I probably ended up on one of them just saying this.

Levusti has never been in a romantic relationship because all the people I end up with on the first date want sex and/or not to be lonely so they're super clingy.

So sometimes I have this strange desire to just be the hugest man-whore known to mankind. Like I just wanna go have a freaky one-night stand with every person who talks to me. D:

I have not, though so it's all good.

When I see super cute things, the kind that make me squee in delight, I have this sudden urge to just… break them. Whether they be baby animals, or disturbingly adorable figurines , or whatever it is that has gotten me to this point, I just want to pick it up and tear it apart.

I've bolted from stores and petting zoos before. Kinda embarrassing >.>

THIS EQUALS YOU.

Well Since Mini has already scared Diana on this...

I have thought about being a pyromancer...burning stuff and other random crazy acts of violence...

The worse thought is this though...

I cannot stand my best friend's boyfriend...he's worthless, cheating on her, abusive and downright one of the worse people I have ever known. I got sat down and plan out the perfect murder. I sneak into his house, or find him in the street and knock him out and drag him into the trunk of my car. Hours pass by and he wakes up strapped to a chair in an old abandoned warehouse. Essentially what I would do is: use pliers to rip out his teeth and tongue, I'd use one of the cigar cutter to slice off each finger one at a time and then use a blow torch to sear off the wounds so he wouldn't bleed out, I would then do the same to his toes, after all that I just take a baseball bat and start break his bones all over the place. After I beat him half to death, I'd just leave him to starve for a few days...after which I would politely just end his life and then shut the warehouse and walk away. I might set his corpse on fight to...not to sure though.

Now why wouldn't I do this...*sigh* sadly I have no warehouse...and plus my friend would have to move since he's all she's got in terms of a place to stay.

And now ya'll know...hopefully I didn't scare ya'll :3

Well Since Mini has already scared Diana on this...

I have thought about being a pyromancer...burning stuff and other random crazy acts of violence...

The worse thought is this though...

I cannot stand my best friend's boyfriend...he's worthless, cheating on her, abusive and downright one of the worse people I have ever known. I got sat down and plan out the perfect murder. I sneak into his house, or find him in the street and knock him out and drag him into the trunk of my car. Hours pass by and he wakes up strapped to a chair in an old abandoned warehouse. Essentially what I would do is: use pliers to rip out his teeth and tongue, I'd use one of the cigar cutter to slice off each finger one at a time and then use a blow torch to sear off the wounds so he wouldn't bleed out, I would then do the same to his toes, after all that I just take a baseball bat and start break his bones all over the place. After I beat him half to death, I'd just leave him to starve for a few days...after which I would politely just end his life and then shut the warehouse and walk away. I might set his corpse on fight to...not to sure though.

Now why wouldn't I do this...*sigh* sadly I have no warehouse...and plus my friend would have to move since he's all she's got in terms of a place to stay.

And now ya'll know...hopefully I didn't scare ya'll :3

Don't use your own trunk. Rent a car or something. You don't want DNA evidence on your own property. ^^

Don't use your own trunk. Rent a car or something. You don't want DNA evidence on your own property. ^^

I like the way you think. I was also thinking of just doing this...

There's a quarry back in the woods next to my house. I could just acquire some acid, which wouldn't be hard, and take him out there and kill him and then pluck the body into the acid. If need be, I'll bury whatever remains out there so that no one finds him.

I like the way you think. I was also thinking of just doing this...

There's a quarry back in the woods next to my house. I could just acquire some acid, which wouldn't be hard, and take him out there and kill him and then pluck the body into the acid. If need be, I'll bury whatever remains out there so that no one finds him.

Acid doesn't do a very good job of destroying DNA, surprisingly. Also buying a large amount of acid might make it easy for the cops to track you down if they ever got an inkling.
The digestive system of pigs is very complete, they love raw meat, and they aren't afraid of some decent sized chunks of bone. I saw a documentary on a guy who fed his murder victim to a pig... the only way they managed to prove it was by finding a single tooth in a pile of pig poo. The enamel managed to protect the core of the tooth, but it was the only thing they found that still had intact DNA. Moral of the story, be sure to crack the teeth open or dispose of them separately. ^^

Acid doesn't do a very good job of destroying DNA, surprisingly. Also buying a large amount of acid might make it easy for the cops to track you down if they ever got an inkling.
The digestive system of pigs is very complete, they love raw meat, and they aren't afraid of some decent sized chunks of bone. I saw a documentary on a guy who fed his murder victim to a pig... the only way they managed to prove it was by finding a single tooth in a pile of pig poo. The enamel managed to protect the core of the tooth, but it was the only thing they found that still had intact DNA. Moral of the story, be sure to crack the teeth open or dispose of them separately. ^^

If I could, I'd shake your hand right now.
So...I'll kill him, pluck his teeth out, chop up the body and feed them to some pigs...seems good to me.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Eating fishsticks that taste better when you're dead.

Reactions: C92cool
All the times I'm at work and some douche bag guest pisses me off... I envision myself pouring scalding hot coffee right on their crotch. Or when I see a stupid driver on the road... I imagine running them off the road and their car exploding... I also imagine stabbing people for petty things like... Pulling before the tank in WoW and when they die they blame the healer/tank... People who try to cut in line... Or people who let their bratty ass children run rampant where ever they go.

Yea I have a pretty violent imagination lol.

I have kind of destructive thoughts that I never act upon.

• Often when I sit in a car I start to wonder if it would be hard to open the door while it is in full speed on the motor way. I'm just curious, cause it can't be like in the movies, super easily opened. The wind must be in the way right? So would I be strong enough to open it or would it be super hard? I'm mega curious, but I know it would be really stupid to try it out xD I reallyyyy want to try it, but... Not a good idea.

• When a train is passing by, I often wonder how it would feel to be run over by a train. What thoughts would run through ones mind just before it crush into you. Would it hurt before you die, or would you barely even notice it? So sometimes I seriously think about walking in front of a train just to ease my curiosity, but I don't want to die so I restrict myself

• EVERY TIME I'm traveling with a train I wonder what would happen if I were to jump off while it traveled at its fastest speed. And I really wanna do it but.. I don't wanna get rushed to the hospital, and possibly/probably die. So, no train jumping for me.
And the list goes on. My curiosity will never be satisfied, cause I can't die more than once. And even if I could I'm a bit too afraid of pain to try all the things that comes to my mind either way. Like, how would it feel like if I suddenly stuck a pencil right through my hand? Could I get it all the way through in the first stab? Those kind of thoughts enters all the time! I don't get it. And I really want to try them, but at the same time I don't cause... Pain... and it would be an awkward trip to the hospital while explaining to dad why I have a hole in my hand..

My worst urge though is to throw my computer out through the window. It just annoys me so often! But I can't afford a new one at the moment, so computer throwing has to wait. But once I can buy a new one, then I will beat this one up to my hearts content xD THIS URGE WILL BE SATISFIED ONE DAY!

Oh, and another urge I've had. Eating humans. I just want to taste it sometime. It's the only meat that's very taboo to eat, and if no one offers a body part to you (which very rarely happens. I remember someone cutting off his balls and serving it to people once.) then you will never have the chance, if you don't murder someone ofc. I just want to taste grilled human flesh at some point. Without having to murder someone. It's out of curiosity! Oh, and cutting up a human body and see their inside. It's totally for re-search purposes. Will probably never happen either.

You scare me, Minibit. O_O Just a little bit.

You mean just a... mini bit. Ha ha.

I often see children playing in the street, and it bothers me, especially when I've gained speed and I have to slow down. I like to imagine running them over, but I never would do it.

I'm gonna start with I dont know why......so there.....
i dont know why but when i was a "children" everytime i was lectured by an older person i always thought what would happen if i just beat the crap outta this person......i used to get the same feeling with teachers, cops, my mom, dad, and even grandmom. Im an adult now and im in the army sometimes when someone who out ranks me starts talking to me be it positive or negative i just zone out and think what would happen if i just punched this old man. I never done it tho. im not crazy

Sometimes I think about driving like I'm in a video game. Drift around corners, randomly make a U-Turn. Go in and out of lanes. Never drive on the wrong side though. and you know, keep it safe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Some time I think how I could just kill with needles a certain person and then proper f*** ing him up totally, then again he's like very tall and muscular.. I punched him once and broke my hand xD. After that I was thinking how to chop him off..
But obviously just in my head.

I've lost my innocence.^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.