Things you like about Valentines Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ce1f97ff75.png

Best reason <3
(Thank you whoever you are)

You're very welcome.

You're very welcome.
Does that mean you brought the hate together too? o.O Though two negatives becomes a positive, so maybe that's a good thing :D Which means we have no dislike thread cause it became positive D: Which is negative, cause I need negative thread to stay positive! Though a positive and a negative becomes negative, so it's still negative. Thus I have my negative thread, and that's a good thing.

That's what I like about valentines day this year :D -I think- -Not really sure what I just did-

Oh oh, and chocolate! Sure I eat it pretty much every day if I have the chance, but at least it's more justified on valentines day. -munches on chocolate- What? It's valentines day. ... It's not? Well you fooled me with all these threads so it's your fault! -keeps munching-

The horrible Lifetime movies they will show all month to make sad housewives believe in the power of love.

Seriously, those things are great and they pair well with popcorn and Crunch bars.

CANDY!

ADORABLE CARDS!

ROMANTIC COMEDIES!

SHOOTING PEOPLE WITH ARROWS!

I am a lover of love, romance and friendship. O_O Valentine's Day is wonderful.

Reading the little love letters my daughters get from boys at school. I found one yesterday while I was tossing my oldest daughter's backpack in the wash. Some boy told her he thought she was cute, but didn't have the guts to say it in person. Absolutely adorable! It's sad that I get more excited about their love letters than they do....

Reading the little love letters my daughters get from boys at school. I found one yesterday while I was tossing my oldest daughter's backpack in the wash. Some boy told her he thought she was cute, but didn't have the guts to say it in person. Absolutely adorable! It's sad that I get more excited about their love letters than they do....

<checks blood sugar>

fuck you and your kids, Nydanna

they just gave me diabetes

sour about that

but OMG thats sooooo cute

^___^

Hey, don't blame me. It's not my fault my kids are gorgeous....

Okay, maybe I can take some credit for it. >_>

Omg all the cute fuzzy stuffed animals everywhere!

People coming to me for relationship/date/gift advice. I love to help and stuff, and having Valentine's as a catalyst makes it way easier for people to open up and talk about things if they need to... but I also secretly find it very amusing that my friends often come to me for this sort of thing when they know my relationships in the past have been A) completely unorthodox and B) often disastrous.

Heh. I'm staying in my college dorms... So Valentine's Day means no queues when I get dinner. HA. TAKE THAT COUPLES! *sobs*

Even though I don't like spending too much money, I do like giving gifts to people.

It's the only time where I can use the lamest pickup lines on every single person I see and I'll never know what reactions I'll get. I hope I get into another pickup line war this year! :bouncy:

• Love
Reactions: dragonesper
All the extra hours at work! I'm rolling in moneyyy!!

Reactions: dragonesper
I love the flowers. That I can just walk by in the store and get assaulted by all these lovely colours and smells, ugh. I love the roses and lilies and tulips and all of that.

I love the stuffed animals that are just so soft and fluffy and huggable. They are just horribly gigantic this time of year and absolutely cute!

I love the chocolate covered strawberries and that they are just like heaven in my mouth.

And I love that its another day I have @Foxxie in my life.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Drifter
I have an excuse to use silly/weird Valentine's Day themed avatars. Last year was a picture of red maggots piled into a heart-shape. :D

Reactions: Minibit
It's an excuse to eat large amounts of chocolate and sugary candy! I also really love seeing everything decorated in vibrant reds and pinks. Honestly, while love is in the air, I usually don't have someone to love on Valentine's Day, so I just enjoy watching other couples :3.

Reactions: Dawn and Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.