Things You Hate About Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do I hate?

The mamby pamby I wuv you threads, the sickeningly 'You mean a lot to me man' and shit like that.

All my friends know I'd trip them running from zombies, I just love them that much.

Being a fellow ace as @Koschei I can understand the annoyance with people making out everywhere. Fortunately it's not as widespread here in Norway... Unless you actually go out during the evening on Valentines day :S (I think it also applies to anywhere else)

Another thing is the abudance of... Pink... Everywhere... Diabetically... Sweet... Pink...
I'm gonna boycott the world on the 14th and use it for crafting non-pink items.

Being single. Mainly because at SOME point, I'll get the 'When are you going to meet someone?' or 'I don't understand why you haven't got a girlfriend, you'd be really nice.'

I don't know, you tell me girl.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Aside from the fact that Hallmark has successfully taken something as precious and intangible a quality as love and mandated that the only way to express said affections "for real" is by buying a fucking card? Then people actually believed this and turned it into a holiday?

No, nothing, not at all. Mmhmm. This holiday is fucking stupid and I just play video games and don't give much of a shit about it as a result. Gimmie Halloween with candy that'll rot my teeth out kthx.

Reactions: Hana
The fact that this Valentine's season, the next RWBY series will not have Monty Oum in it.

;____;

I hate how expensive chocolate gets on valentine's day -_- and other products too!

Reactions: firejay1
It makes single people feel awkward, and it makes those in a relationship try to validate it one day a year.

If you are in a loving relationship, you shouldn't celebrate it once a year, you should demonstrate and celebrate that love every day.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I agree there, I'd rather suffer through zombie-horror (I hate zombies) than have to watch rom coms.

Honestly? The fact that you're practically obliged to be romantic and like it. Nobody will accept something like "I don't love" as a viable getout clause.

If you don't want to join in, you shouldn't have to.

I agree there, I'd rather suffer through zombie-horror (I hate zombies) than have to watch rom coms.
Relax, the zombie fad's pretty much dead.

But for how long?

Reactions: dragonesper
Of course a zombie joke, should've expected that, puns are hard to kill.

Reactions: Random
I feel the need to smack someone if they get so mushy about what they're getting their lover for Valentines. I get it, you're happily in love and you want to declare it with the world. Let the cynical singles get by on our Netflix and our gaming XD.

• Love
Honestly? The fact that you're practically obliged to be romantic and like it. Nobody will accept something like "I don't love" as a viable getout clause.

If you don't want to join in, you shouldn't have to.
Really? I actually enjoy being able to go. I'm a single lady. :P at the world for a day. It's kind of fun.

Why do people insist on setting aside one day for all the love and the fuzzies when you can show your love to your special ones every day??

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
To much syrup and making out .. Ugh makes me a little sick as I will have diabetes soon xD. Lol.

some people in this V day show sme good sides of them and then they will get back to normal :))

All I need is. Money. Not love xD.

The gaudy/colossal gifts handed out in school, especially during class. Please celebrate your relationship elsewhere and get your balloons out of my face. I have a mechanical pencil, and I am not afraid to use it.

The thing I dislike the most about Val's day is the lack of respect towards servers in food service on this holiday. I get it, you want this day to be PERFECT for you and your hunnybunny, but so does EVERYONE ELSE IN THAT RESTAURANT. Give the server a break. HELL, be that couple that chats them up and reminds them that even on the holidays, at least someone realizes that they ARE *GASP* HUMAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.