Things You Hate About Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the tiny chalk, heart shaped antacids: "Oh I know I make you nauseous, here's a Tums with 'hug me' on it."

Reactions: LeVen
Hey, I like the day after Valentines. Half-price candy!
Ayyyyyyyyyyyye!
tumblr_inline_neu39rPjCi1qhljtv.png

People making tons of threads about Valentines Day the minute February rolls in.

• Love
Reactions: Dusk and K3l
People making tons of threads about Valentines Day the minute February rolls in.
Well we need something to do as we anticipate the ever so exciting holiday, a.k.a the day I was gifted to this boring and colorless world... :P

Seriously though I'm finding a lot of other February birthdays in this thread *_* Don't steal my thunder!

Like several others in the thread: The underlying obligation of having a "significant other" and that you're "broken" if you don't have one.

Reactions: Koschei
I hate that there's already four threads about valentines day :(
(Edit: NOW THEY'RE SIIIIX)

I hate that I can't resist chocolate and that I use valentines day as an excuse to eat it which makes me feel fat. .. Though to be fair, I have an excuse every day of the year.

I hate that everything is supposed to be pink. I don't want it to be pink :(

I really dislike people who takes it super seriously and HAS to do stuff on that particular day cause it's the day of loooove. Every day can be the day of love if you and your partner wishes for it. Every day can be special and romantic if you want it to be. There's no need for a special day to do that. But with that logic I guess we could give each other presents and give love to our families all year around instead of just on Christm.. Oh wait, we can. All Holidays are useless, time to get rid of them! Except for Halloween, cause it's awesome. (Totally a hypocrite.)

Though I am happy that I live in Sweden, cause we don't celebrate valentines day that much, and it's not an extremely big thing. In school people often send each other roses (which the school often organizes) and people send it to their best friends more than they actually do to their boyfriends/girlfriends or people they're interested in xD (At least in the two schools I've gone to). I don't even think valentines day is on the adults radar in my country. So YAY, no more valentines day for me. Fits my non romantic life style just fine :D

If I get any drunk ratings for this I will probably agree with you in the morning. I'm waaay too tired for this kind of long post o.O

Last edited:
Reactions: Koschei
thelackofsex
Speak for yourself there, buddy. That's the one night a year I know for a fact I'm getting some. :P Well, when my hubby and I are under the same roof that is.

The only thing I hate is all the flowers being killed, and those nasty conversation hearts. After I don't know how many years, you'd think they'd improve those things.

Speak for yourself there, buddy. That's the one night a year I know for a fact I'm getting some. :P Well, when my hubby and I are under the same roof that is.

The only thing I hate is all the flowers being killed, and those nasty conversation hearts. After I don't know how many years, you'd think they'd improve those things.
let me clarify

the lack of sex...for everyone else

=)

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
There must be parity in the glut of threads. We had love and hate, now we have like and dislike. Oh, and whatever the fuck Asmo did, which I guess counts as neutral. Balance achieved.

EDIT: Hah, threads got merged. The spam of threads was fun while it lasted. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: ElBell
Status
Not open for further replies.