Things you don't want the person sitting next to you to say.

"ARCHETYPE?!"

"Do you know if you rent a barn yard animal, for like an hour or two?"

"Hold this for me?"

....Or how about one of the worst pick up lines (Yes, sadly, I've heard this said to someone.) EVER:

"HEY! ...Wanna' gimme' some of that pussy? I KNOW you got it on you!"

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world...."

"Well if you want to get technical..."

Those words make me want to punch someone in the soul.

I take part in LARP of the Na'vi.

I said this to the guy I sat next to on the twelve hour flight from Athens to Atlanta, Georgia.

"I have a sudden urge to watch 'Airplane.'"

He said to me "Oh, Christ... Don't mention that movie to me... Especially not now..."

"Where's my hemorrhoid donut?"

I said this to the guy I sat next to on the twelve hour flight from Athens to Atlanta, Georgia.

He said to me "Oh, Christ... Don't mention that movie to me... Especially not now..."

Surely you can't be serious...

"Do you like Head Cheese?"

"First rule of Fight Club is don't talk about Fight Club"

"Guys, I pulled the pin and I can't find where I dropped it..."

"Which one's first gear?"

"It's beeping, there's a timer counting down, and I have no idea what I'm doing..."

I was one a plane once.. tempted to ask the person next to me if they liked the movie "Final Destination"

"At what point do you worry about blood loss?"

"Are these your toe nail clippings or mine? Either way they are good, want some?"

"I can stick my WHOLE HAND in there!"

"Oh baby, I can't live without you. I need to see your face one more time, oh baby..."

"Mom!?"

"I don't know why everyone hates it. Here, let me take off my pants and show you."

"No, no. The boss doesn't know. Yes, I've got it in my pocket. What? What do you mean it's already detonated?!"