Things you don't want the person sitting next to you to say.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Isabella Hime, Nov 3, 2009.

1. This one is easy..

Sample of things you don't want to hear the person next to you say:

"Whoa that came out a little on the creamy side"

Or:

"I think i might have lice"

Let the lulz begin!

2. "Sorry I know you don't know me but I need someone to talk to. You see I've just been diagnosed with a highly contagious........."

3. "Holy shit! I didn't know that could come out of my nose!"

4. "Man, I want to scratch. But I can't."

5. Pakura is alive and she now has a new reason to hate both villages.

6. Okie :3!

Sorry again if I seemed like a grouch or anything XD

7. "I like the cut of your jib."

Perhaps followed by a rapeface

8. And I, am its Ringmaster.

For those who don't know, I've been leading up to a very special RP, meant for Talented to Enhanced levels on up. Its a jump-in, which means any time I run a specific event, you're free to come along and have fun. And it'll take place in order of the following.

Gotham City.

New York City.

Followed by a final encounter in Madripoor.

Will try to run these events whenever I can, hope to see you there!

That said, reposting the beginning here for those who might have missed, just in case.

Also, this thread I think I'll keep for the stuff I run so if people have questions about this, please ask and tag me here! I'll do my best to answer.

[​IMG]

Tiger Claw had much to answer for.

The news spread like wildfire and it was only a matter of time before the heroes took note. The Bat, the others...Gotham City was currently their weakest link, with the Foot Clan exposed so readily. And long before the plan was to be set in motion. Inquisitor had yet to answer his call, which meant he'd require a division of his forces now. It was no longer a question of Gotham City as a whole coming under their clandestine control from the shadows. The gauntlet had been thrown and open war would have to be declared. Their enemies would certainly not hold back, so he would strike like so and ensure they would not strike again.

Luckily, Gotham City was in many respects a much more palpable place to examine the stages of the plan to be set in motion. Its corruption made for a viable soil for the Foot Clan to perform their work making it easy to place their agents at every level. And when it finally burned, it would burn all the brighter as a symbol to the world itself. It was time to take control.

The revolution started now.

"HUN!!"

[​IMG]

There were few men who could meet the Shredder for height and power without some form of mutation or enhancement. Hun, the leader of the Purple Dragon street gang and one of his many lieutenants was one of them. A reliable tool in and of himself, born to the streets and its beat. Violence was second nature to him and his animalistic nature was something the Shredder valued highly. The streets of New York City was his jungle. The hapless citizens, his chosen prey.

Hun bowed his head in respect and the Shredder responded.

"It is time. I'm putting out a bounty. One million dollars, per known vigilante head for anyone who makes the kill. There is no one I want brought alive. I want this out on the streets of Gotham City immediately!"

Hun paused in confusion.

"....Gotham City, master?"

He froze as the Shredder began to laugh. A quiet, dark intonation that tainted all within hearing as his eyes glinted within the helmet.

"Gotham City. It will be our first testing ground, to determine our weaknesses in the plan for New York City."

Up rose the claw, a finger lazily pointing in Hun's direction.

"And I want you to accompany Tiger Claw's replacements."

[​IMG]

There was no smoke. No whisper of noise, nor any indication that something had arrived. One moment, it was simply the Shredder and Hun. The second, the Foot Elite had appeared in the chamber, bowing to the Shredder as Hun looked on in stunned stupor.

"A-all of them, Master?"

"All four shall visit Gotham City. Elite! Your instructions are clear. I want Gotham burned to the ground! And no freak, no police...No government will prevent you from carrying out my will! BEGONE!"

Hun would be no less quick then the Elite, all five of them vanishing from the Masters presence as the former grinned widely. Well then. Gotham City beckoned. And the Master had commanded them. What else could they do but obey?

And alone in his chamber, the Shredder began to laugh. The die had been cast.

It was time to play.

@C.T. @york @Gands @Michale CS @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nomad-22 @ch0sen1 @mr_pibbs @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Raven @Icarusleopard @thatguyinthestore @Angelic Fusion @Chewy Rabbits @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @OrlandoBloomers @Sir Kaltao @Ms.Ezra

9. "Looks like I got the good parachute."

10. "does this look like an elephant to you?"

11. I have a bomb.

Wana spoon? (on a bus from a stranger)

12. *does this look infected to you?"

13. I'm realy sorry for what I have to do.

14. You had all your shots right?

15. "Do you think I made my balls too big?"

16. Is this cheese?

17. How high is your pain tolerance?

18. I don't know what it is, but its red and it itches like hell.

19. "You got muscular lips...."