Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
So it is pouring outside right now and I have plans to curl up with a good book, a cup of coffee, and keep an eye on my RPs.

What do you do on a rainy day?

Lock Diana in the cellar and give her three baby carrots and a bone on a leash to see what happens next.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I eat baby carrots and use my bone on a leash to tempt Vay out to play. >>

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
It's rainy here too, and freaking cold. So I'm watching shows about aliens and scaring myself and fueling conspiracy theorist's ideas.

Yup.

• Love
Reactions: C92cool and Falcon
If it's not too bad, just go out into it. Otherwise, read and entertain myself. Sometimes sleep if it's a Sunday (like I did today).

Same things I do on sunny days!except for hanging clothes to dry or sunbathing. I'm not made of sugar

Play Skyrim. Change the weather to rain. Savor the MAXIMUM IMMERSION of my six weather mods.

Or keep playing ArcheAge.

Go outside and sing " I'm dancing in the rain " and dance in the rain

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Same as on any other day. I might even be more inclined to go out in it.
For some strange reason, I love storms and rain.
Maybe that's why I refuse to emigrate from England.

I love rainy days when I get to sit inside, drink tea, watch anime, read books, and lay in bed by the window. ^_^

I hate rainy days when I have to drive, and everyone loses their mind on the road. >:(

Sit and watch the rain fall. I've always been fascinated with rain and snow and I find that they're both one of the most beautiful gifts Mother Nature has given us.

There's nothing quite like a rainy afternoon with the lights off and the warm glow of a candle nearby.

Sometimes I like to listen to some mood music too.

N64s is where its at! Some Paper Mario usually does the trick on a rainy day, but if it gets bad I'll whip out my SNES and pop in Super Mario RPG: LotSS

Play all the games. Do all of the roleplaying, make all of the best comfort foods. But if I don't have anything to cook or don't want to.....I might order pizza XD

Read, rp, and sleep or maybe watch a movie with a cup of coffee. Or sit and watch it rain...