Things you do on a rainy day

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by - Falcon -, Sep 28, 2014.

1. So it is pouring outside right now and I have plans to curl up with a good book, a cup of coffee, and keep an eye on my RPs.

What do you do on a rainy day?

2. Workout in the rain!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lock Diana in the cellar and give her three baby carrots and a bone on a leash to see what happens next.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What do I do when it rains?

I get wet.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I eat baby carrots and use my bone on a leash to tempt Vay out to play. >>

• Love Love x 1
  6. It's rainy here too, and freaking cold. So I'm watching shows about aliens and scaring myself and fueling conspiracy theorist's ideas.

Yup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. If it's not too bad, just go out into it. Otherwise, read and entertain myself. Sometimes sleep if it's a Sunday (like I did today).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same things I do on sunny days!except for hanging clothes to dry or sunbathing. I'm not made of sugar

• Like Like x 1
  9. Take the most awesome of naps.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Play Skyrim. Change the weather to rain. Savor the MAXIMUM IMMERSION of my six weather mods.

Or keep playing ArcheAge.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Go outside and sing " I'm dancing in the rain " and dance in the rain

• Love Love x 1
  12. Same as on any other day. I might even be more inclined to go out in it.
    For some strange reason, I love storms and rain.
    Maybe that's why I refuse to emigrate from England.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I love rainy days when I get to sit inside, drink tea, watch anime, read books, and lay in bed by the window. ^_^

I hate rainy days when I have to drive, and everyone loses their mind on the road. >:(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Go out and dance.

People think I'm crazy.

That's because I am.

• Like Like x 1
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  15. Sit and watch the rain fall. I've always been fascinated with rain and snow and I find that they're both one of the most beautiful gifts Mother Nature has given us.

There's nothing quite like a rainy afternoon with the lights off and the warm glow of a candle nearby.

Sometimes I like to listen to some mood music too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. N64s is where its at! Some Paper Mario usually does the trick on a rainy day, but if it gets bad I'll whip out my SNES and pop in Super Mario RPG: LotSS

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Play all the games. Do all of the roleplaying, make all of the best comfort foods. But if I don't have anything to cook or don't want to.....I might order pizza XD

• Like Like x 1
  18. If I'm not working, the next best thing: sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Read, rp, and sleep or maybe watch a movie with a cup of coffee. Or sit and watch it rain...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dance in the rain. :D

• Like Like x 1