Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
It's November! and that means Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

Let's use this month to think on why we're thankful and what we're thankful for.
You can post one thing every day, or a whole list one time, or anything in between.

Today I'm thankful to have met some amazing friends here on Iwaku.

Praise the lord for we are truly thankful....

For being on Iwaku and being friends with loads of amazing people from it :D

Reactions: - Falcon -
This amazing community and Iwaku's gift of @Hana the bb to me <333

• Love
Reactions: Hana
Today I am thankful to have the bravery to take risks. 8D Because I am willing to take risks, my life has been forever altered by some very amazing peoples that I prolly never would have given a chance or gotten to know otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
For my life in general, that I was able to wake up today to see my family again.

I'm thankful that I'm finally able to spread my wings and soar and become a better roleplayer

Food, health, family, friends and a hot girlfriend.

Also, booze.

Food, health, family, friends and a hot girlfriend.

Also, booze.
Hey, Five out of six ain't bad.......

Four out six is still pretty solid...Right?

Three out of six is still like... 50% amazing...I guess...

NO, I TOLD THEM NOT TO GO LAVA RAFTING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I... Well... At least you will never leave me, Boozey.... You're my entire world now....

PH-H-Prohibition-480i60_480x270.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Wakes up from his horrible nightmare in a cold sweat*

I am thankful I don't live in that hellish nightmare mockery of a world where there is no booze.

I'm perhaps most thankful that my family only attempted Kwanza once. It didn't go very well.

Hey, Five out of six ain't bad.......

Four out six is still pretty solid...Right?

Three out of six is still like... 50% amazing...I guess...

NO, I TOLD THEM NOT TO GO LAVA RAFTING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I... Well... At least you will never leave me, Boozey.... You're my entire world now....

PH-H-Prohibition-480i60_480x270.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Wakes up from his horrible nightmare in a cold sweat*

I am thankful I don't live in that hellish nightmare mockery of a world where there is no booze.

I couldn't have sex with your post (Yes, I tried) , so I gave it a heart instead.

I wonder if the way I drink negates the health part though......

I have people who love me. Everything else is secondary to that. (@Seba :ferret:)

Oh, jeez, I'm thankful for a LOT of things. I think what I'm most thankful for- even though it'll be a year since it happened in twenty days -is that my brother survived his car accident last year. On top of that, I'm thankful that I had a lot of great friends(mostly on Iwaku, actually) to help me through that really rough time. I'm also very thankful that I've got such an amazing family, such wonderful friends(on and offline), a roof over my head, and enough food/water to get by on.

Not to mention, I'm thankful for the fact that I joined Iwaku, because I feel I've both refined my writing and made some damn great new friends on this site.. Especially @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Melon @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thuro The Assassin Potato anndddd @OrlandoBloomers . But, those are only a few names(namely, the people I've talked to the most. XD) Also, I didn't meet him through this site, but I'm extremely grateful for @BarrenThin as well.

I LUV HATE YOU GUYSSS. THANKS FOR THE HUGE IMPACT ON MY LIFE AND STUFF :heartbeat:

Also, the most thanks goes to @Diana , @Blind Hemingway and @Vay for keeping the site running smoothly and keeping it from exploding. I also can't forget the Staff and Community Volunteers for lending helping hands around, as well. All of y'all are great. :D

I am thankful for my awesome friends here on Iwaku especially @Dawn @Xnijmai @The Butterfly @Fluffy @Hospes @Prox

However I like everyone on here! Except some of you! =D
D'awwwwww you make me feel so special. <3 I'm thankful for you, too! You're a pretty great friend. =D

Oh, jeez, I'm thankful for a LOT of things. I think what I'm most thankful for- even though it'll be a year since it happened in twenty days -is that my brother survived his car accident last year. On top of that, I'm thankful that I had a lot of great friends(mostly on Iwaku, actually) to help me through that really rough time. I'm also very thankful that I've got such an amazing family, such wonderful friends(on and offline), a roof over my head, and enough food/water to get by on.

Not to mention, I'm thankful for the fact that I joined Iwaku, because I feel I've both refined my writing and made some damn great new friends on this site.. Especially @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Melon @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thuro The Assassin Potato anndddd @OrlandoBloomers . But, those are only a few names(namely, the people I've talked to the most. XD) Also, I didn't meet him through this site, but I'm extremely grateful for @BarrenThin as well.

I LUV HATE YOU GUYSSS. THANKS FOR THE HUGE IMPACT ON MY LIFE AND STUFF :heartbeat:

Also, the most thanks goes to @Diana , @Blind Hemingway and @Vay for keeping the site running smoothly and keeping it from exploding. I also can't forget the Staff and Community Volunteers for lending helping hands around, as well. All of y'all are great. :D

D'awwwwww you make me feel so special. <3 I'm thankful for you, too! You're a pretty great friend. =D

I'm so thankful for you as well. ^_^

I'd have to say I'm most thankful for @Hospes and @Thuro The Assassin Potato, for being the light of my life and the best brother I could ask for respectively.

I'm also thankful for @Verite for being an awesome friend. I've had a blast with you, and I wouldn't trade my experience RPing with you for anything. It's been a privilege to RP with someone as talented as you. =D

@CCC Kouhai and @Melon, thanks so much for being such good friends to Sav!

@Atomyk and @Klutzy Ninja Kitty, thanks for being such wonderful leaders and inspirations! I've said it before and I'll say it again; if I can be half the writer you both are, I'll be happy.

oh jesus, no time wasted for november

alright uh, shit
I'm also thankful for @Verite for being an awesome friend. I've had a blast with you, and I wouldn't trade my experience RPing with you for anything. It's been a privilege to RP with someone as talented as you. =D
u1jNNBt.png

thankful for you too, buddy. you have no idea how much i've actually thought about our friendship or something @BarrenThin

don't get too comfortable with me saying nice things

No one else gets anything. Just between you and me, Duncan :|

I'm thankful that I have parents who are understanding and supportive of me and my struggles and are willing to stand with some difficult decisions I have made recently.

I'm thankful that I have access to medication that allows me to be a functioning college student. Don't know where I'd be without it.

I'm thankful for professors who will give me extensions when I explain to them that it is just not possible for me to meet a certain deadline.

I'm thankful that my earliest MWF class has been cancelled every day this week, giving me extra time to spend on either more sleep or extra time to do work or maybe a bit of both...? The possibilities are endless~

I'm thankful that my dorm room has a lofted bed and a "super desk" which essentially gives me so much more space for all my nonsense and makes it much easier for me to actually have a desk to work at without it constantly being covered in shit.

I'm thankful that the record store owner always gives me such generous discounts on everything.

I'm thankful that Ringo Starr is an active Twitter user.

I'm thankful that my roommate offered to do my laundry for me when she saw how stressed out I was earlier.

I'm thankful for the extra hour of sleep this morning.

I'm thankful that all the people who jumped on board with my interest check that I posted way back in August are ok with the fact that I won't be able to get an OOC up until December.

I'm thankful that all my other roleplays can at least stay alive and I don't have to worry about them falling apart in their slow states as I don't have much time to dedicate to them currently.

I might come back and post more things as I think of them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Falcon
Am I allowed to be thankful even though my Thanksgiving was last month?

TOO LATE. I'M ALREADY THANKFUL FOR ALWAYS BUYING TOO MUCH HALLOWEEN CANDY FOR THE KIDDLES. IT'S ALL MINE. MINE, I SAY!

Today I am grateful for modern medicine. o____o Because everyone I know and love would prolly be dead right now without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.