Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
With Canada's Thanksgiving behind us and America's Thanksgiving coming up, it's a wonderful time of year to think about our a life and what we're really grateful to have as a part of it!

What are YOU really thankful for?

I am thankful for my health, my friends (new and old), the fact that I am able to eat seemingly endless amounts of turkey, the fact that i have the Opportunity to eat seemingly amounts of turkey, I am thankful of to have a place like Iwaku to write with all the awesome people to RP with and the friends I have made here, I am thankful to have Jules in my life, I am happy that everything has been more or less good for me this year and that nothing terrible has happened to people I know and care for. Things like that...

Mostly the turkey though, that and the Stuffing, great stuff.

I'm thankful for family and friends, I'm thankful for support when I needed it this year, and I'm thankful for the direction I've been given in life. I'm thankful for October Knight, because he puts up with my crazy antics all the time. I'm thankful for the GIGANTIC feast my family always has. And I'm thankful for the fact that my parents have not PI'd up on Octy when I told them about him and when I continue to talk with them about him. I'm thankful for my dog, Murphy, because I needed a dog as crazy as me. I'm thankful for my friends and close bonds on Iwaku, and for the RPs and good times on this site. I'm thankful to the Staff, and I am thankful to the regular members.

And I am thankful that Diana got the house!

My family and my good friends, ice cream, Star Wars, video games, my loving boyfriend, my kitty cat, sex and alcohol, my home, and chocolate.

And many other things. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. B3