Things the Hero wouldn't say...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ochalla, Jan 22, 2010.

1. "And when Lucius was away you surprised him with visits."

2. Kunari made a disgusted face.

3. "Exactly."

4. "Her heritage is lust, mayhem and death. John, it's your life on the line now. You can't afford to make even the slightest mistake. Everyone needs you." Kunari wipe her tears quickly. "The children need you..."

Victoria was still crying as she nods.

5. "You want to know why I know Victoria will do great?" *john smiled as he gently touched his heart then a small silver string flew out and circled around kunari before floating into one of he cupcakes* "it's because she's has the potential to love more then anyone else possible." *john smiled as he looked down at victoria* "that is love. Your most precious and valued item. Try doing it Victoria."

6. "You want to know why I know Victoria will do great?" *john smiled as he gently touched his heart then a small silver string flew out and circled around kunari before floating into one of he cupcakes* "it's because she's has the potential to love more then anyone else possible." *john smiled as he looked down at victoria* "that is love. Your most precious and valued item. Try doing it Victoria."

7. "I don't know how..." Victoria mumble.

Kunari stared at the string silently, "There was a reason I put my life on the line for her John, I was willing to die if it meant she had a chance to live... but my life means nothing to me.... you can't die for her John. There's still so much left for you to do... so much you haven't even done."

8. >>> Reserved.

9. >>>>Reserved.

10. Alexander smiled as he heard her moan, he began to thrust at that spot* "it's because you're a perverted slut!" *he smacked her ass a few times*

11. [​IMG]

mareanie and toxapex are gr8 tho

12. "I could hear you from home."

13. "Melissa is smart."

14. John smiled brightly as he looked down at Victoria * "think about how much you love someone, think of all the good memories or any memory that makes you love them. Then gently place your hand on your heart and pull it out." *he looked over st kunari * "you are just as important my love. You are needed much more then I am." *he looked at ichiru, then to Evelyn with a sad smile* "needed a lot more then I."

15. Christian Haak

Had he been so caught up in his own agenda that he really missed such astounding news? Christian didn’t watch the news for the politics or the rumors, he only paid attention to the crime buff; missing persons, murders, etc. He frowned in thought at the idea of the U.N. becoming its own federation. He didn’t know much about politics, but it sounded bad. After all, Christian had always been more of a meathead. He nodded absently at the Lieutenant as he stood to go to the bathroom, telling Christian to finish up so they could get back to work. He was done with his food already, just a little bit of drink left to finish it out. “Yes, Sir.” The Lieutenant wandered away and Christian finished off the last of his drink, disposing of his trash and placing himself at the ready for the training to begin again.

Tyler Haak

Tyler was silently ecstatic to see that not only did her kick work, but her countermove also proved to be efficient – so much so that she had snapped the clones leg nearly in half. Yikes. She didn’t even know that she could do that. Though she did notice the lack of bashing above her, and now with her hands and legs free, glanced up to see what was going on. This took place just in time for her to receive a good knock to the face that sent her rolling, then skidding, until she came to a stop a few yards away. God, her face stung, this training sucked. But she would not be deterred. After only a brief two-second hesitation, Tyler rolled herself back to her feet, crouched low to the ground. Man, where was her mace when she needed it?

This fight was… kind of getting her riled up though. She’d not had to use so much effort for anything in a long time and she had to admit to herself that there was something euphoric about this primal battle thing they had going. Other than being a lazy shit, she was starting to wondering if she didn’t want to fight because she knew deep down that she might like it. A lot.

Stay in control, calm thoughts…. A split second after rolling back to her feet, Tyler was in a dead sprint for the clones. Before she knew it, she had the wind at her back, and then enveloping her in a ball. She lurched forward, tucking herself into a ball and aiming right for the center of this stupid group of clones. She was going to knock these jerks over like bowling pins and pray for a strike.

16. It's the Circle of Life. Also, finished Clare and Jasmine's cses for Ragnorok. :p

17. It's the Circle of Life. Also, finished Clare and Jasmine's cses for Ragnorok. :p

18. Kunari clench and unclench her fist a few times, "I'm part of a problem. Not a solution. I know well where I stand, do you?"

Victoria close her eyes and started thinking really hard.

19. Alena moaned louder and cried more, "Stop.. I can't... I can't take it::: it's too much..."