Things that will get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...I can't stand the pervs on other sites.And you're old? I'm newly turned 26...so I must be ancient! lol. XD
LOL Well, I have a nephew who will be 3 next month, and my fiance is going to be 26 soon.. I met him when he was 23 ;-;

I suppose that's why I feel so old. Doesn't help I can still remember when I was 13

This isn't really a legality question but more on the topic of semi-meaningless semantics. I have a large family, with only the one laptop between 5 role players. Where do the rules cut in here?

Also, Thanks so much for the rule summary!

@Many Faces Many Names

If there is more than one person in a household, it's all good as long as everyone is using separate accounts. Just let someone on the Staff team know so that we know why you get flagged as logging on from the same device.

Howeeever, if you're one of those weirdos PRETENDING to be more than one person in a household... Don't. Because I guarantee you we'll figure it out and then you'll be in trouble for having lied about it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
HAH YOU MEN THINK YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOUR BONER? HAH THINK AGAIN! I'L FLASH THE MEN IN THIS THREAD WITH MY CLEAVAGE AND YA'LL BE MINE MIIIIIIIINE!.

(dis is obviously a joke plsdunbanmefordis. Still i love the way you people write rules though gotta wonder how many people that say thei're over 18 but actually aren't on this forum)

Wow Who does that
  • Telling an Administrator "Go ahead and ban me." or otherwise literally asking for it.
    Because we will go ahead and ban you. Why say such a silly thing? *INBEFORELOLOLOLOLBANMEGUYSBANME!*
I laughed so hard reading this. Some people in the world are stupid XD wow you guys get this people? XD HAHAHAHAHA so stupid so stupid!

I like the fact that, i was banned for telling the truth and the admins think you're lying, BUT they weren't there to ACTUALLY see the situation. they just go by what they think it is false or true. i seen that plenty of times

You wanna hash that out here in public? That's also how you get banned!

Oh snap. You dun goofed!
Whining is for sissies!

I'm kidding around, but authority stuff you know. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it doesn't, and "it's always out to get a brotha down." *dies*

LOL Well, I have a nephew who will be 3 next month, and my fiance is going to be 26 soon.. I met him when he was 23 ;-;

I suppose that's why I feel so old. Doesn't help I can still remember when I was 13

Oh I see.It may be.I can still remember when I was 13 too.I can honestly say that I haven't changed much since then.lol XD

I like the fact that, i was banned for telling the truth and the admins think you're lying, BUT they weren't there to ACTUALLY see the situation. they just go by what they think it is false or true. i seen that plenty of times
I want to hear more from THIS guy. ^

Reactions: Peter Feels
You wanna hash that out here in public? That's also how you get banned!
I'm just stating my opinion. Also I used to be an admin on a site too. I still am but it's on a different site: FB page and a FB group page on facebook.
gfs_56867_2_45.jpg

I want to hear more from THIS guy. ^
Sonic-I-don-t-know-sonic-the-hedgehog-34429564-394-500.png

What's your question or what do you want to know? Just ask away and i'll answer your questions, if thats alright with a few people here?

1) How can I, too, escape all responsibility for my comments?

2) Why you so edgy?

3) Are all mods, admins and authority figures really liars who shouldn't be trusted?

4) How come I haven't heard of the site you were an Admin on? Surely I would have by now.

5) Have you ever considered suicide?

*Adds Taking Asmo's Bait to the List of Things That Get You Banned.*

2) Why you so edgy?

3) Are all mods, admins and authority figures really liars who shouldn't be trusted?

4) How come I haven't heard of the site you were an Admin on? Surely I would have by now.

You are my favorite person in this thread.

LOL'n for dayssssssssss. :D

I agree, most sites won't let anyone under 18 do anything libertine even if your mature enough to handle it. I don't understand why not, I mean I get that there is risks in doing it but most roleplayers my age seem to be as mature as the adults about stuff, it really just boils down to if like said in list if a parent or something finds out and gets mad. That's the only way I see anyone actually complaining about it and people getting in any legal trouble. Also if it is clearly the under 18 year old doing such things I don't think the adult would be responsible unless they respond back that would be the teenager's fault.

Reactions: ElBell

2) Why you so edgy?

I have to say that had me rolling.
@AbbieNoel Hey babe!

But yeah i have noticed the sleezy pervs on here as well.

2) Why you so edgy?

Sonic-waiting.gif

You might want to rethink about some of those questions.......

This thread is now going off-topic.

Everyone get the fuck back on topic. >;[

Status
Not open for further replies.