Things that make you go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, how about this on for size?

I watched until the monologue thing after the credits and that was all I could handle before I laughed so hard I nearly cried.

What. The. Fuck.....

What. The. Fuck.....
To quote one of the only colored parts in the whole movie. This is there maxim.

"Whenever there is a male race, or a life form in the universe, that is oppressed by females. We'll come and free them, for a gay universe!"

To quote one of the only colored parts in the whole movie. This is there maxim.

"Whenever there is a male race, or a life form in the universe, that is oppressed by females. We'll come and free them, for a gay universe!"
Hahaha! I wonder how my husband will feel about that. o.O

My wtf moments occur every single time I'm about do something but before I do whatever it is that I'm about to do, I look around to see make sure nothing will interrupt me. After I do that, I begin doing whatever I intended to do, only to be interrupted seconds later.

One of my other wtf moments is when Aliens: Colonial Marines came out. I and everybody who knew anything was hyped up to snatch the friggin Aliens game; thinking it was going to be the bomb. When I got my hands on the game, one day after it came out, it turned out to be a bomb but just not in the way I was expecting. Controls were alright, graphics looked worse than Halo(The first one) and the enemies as well as the story was crap(OK, I'll excuse the story since I was already freaking ranting before I knew what was going on). You would think the wtf moment would be that right? Yes but wait...there's more XD As I prepared to go all Hulk on the disc(Because that's what you do when your game is as shitty as this one), I stopped after remembering that I could simply bring the game back and get the money wasted on it.

Sooooo, I went back to Game-stop and as I was waiting in line, I saw this 12 year old boy with his mom come into the store while talking about the exact same game I was bringing back. At first, I was simply going to keep my mouth shut since the kid would've probably just got another stupid game had I stopped him from getting this one. Still, I would've felt bad(Not really) about allowing those oblivious souls to get such a bad game without warning them first. So that's what I did but now back to the wtf moment(I left out the store before them so I couldn't tell you if they got it or not).

After finally reaching the register(I'm making sound like it took an hour when there was like only two people in front of me), I asked to return it and they told me "New Games can't be returned after they have been opened" so I was about to lose it. It took me a second to prevent myself from getting my ass banned from GameStop or worse before I asked them on the options I had to at least get something back. They told me that I could trade it in for a portion of the cash spent on the trash worthy game in which I did shortly after. Afterwards, I know I needed some game to play to get my mind over it, so I decided to look around before soon purchasing Borderlands(Which I later found out that they're the same game developers who made the stupid Aliens game) and it turns out to be a pretty good. I go home, enjoy the good game, and find out that if I had waited a week later before bringing the game, I could've been paid back in full. So that was a major wtf because Borderlands was only 19.99$ at the time which meant that I would've had around 40$ extra in my pocket had I waited unnecessarily for such an unexpected moment to occur.

Well, in her defense, it was "last night" and the girl probably got up from bed because kids can't stay the hell asleep. Kids. >.<
Maybe there was music and she woke up. I wonder how her mother reacted to seeing her awake, that must have been awkward.

Today I was told right out of the blue by a stranger that I have nice breasts.

The guy was most likely psychologically challenged (I was after all by a house meant to be a day center for those with psychological difficulties, my new therapist has her office there) but still...

Today I was told right out of the blue by a stranger that I have nice breasts.

The guy was most likely psychologically challenged (I was after all by a house meant to be a day center for those with psychological difficulties, my new therapist has her office there) but still...
At least it was a compliment?

Unlike my brother in law who proclaimed "Holy shit, those are some big ass knockers!" when he met one of my friends. Needless to say, his first impression was not a good one.

I'm pretty certain it was a compliment. It was more the suddeness of it that shocked me. He was polite (and stone-faced) during the few minutes I chatted with the man. I ended up awkwardly saying thanks and adding that something like that normally isn't said.

On youtube a while back and found a disturbing comment comparing people's opinions to cocks and children. I didn't simply go WTF. I lost my faith for humanity that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.