Things that make you go Hnnngh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie Dormer and Lee Pace. Also thick eyebrows on cute people. And light skin boys with hazel or greyish eyes. Also cats with big heads, tiny ears and huge eyes.

Edit: Also guy boobs. Well I mean not boob boobs, but guys who are muscular and it looks like they have boobs.

Oh...and strong jaw lines.

Also girls with muscle tone and short hair.

Reactions: Hope
Currently things that make me go Hnnngh would be cooking skills! I'm sooo digging not having to cook all the time.

Reactions: Brovo
A good suit. Not sure if this was said already.

But yeah. I've got 4 suits in my wardrobe now, and if I wasn't a broke college student, I'd have more, plus matching shirts, ties, pocket squares, cuff links, tie clips.... I think you get the idea.

Welcome to the club. You're like the third to say this I think?
Like I said, I haven't read any of the other posts.

EDIT: Oh, and a girl who is submissive in nature. I'm fine is she has a dominant personality in her work or things like that, but if she's genuinely submissive in nature, that's a major Hnnnng factor for Me.

Also nice looking tattoos.

Oh, and I'm a sucker for a nice ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
A sense of humor. I don't care how a person looks, if they've got a good sense of humor that more than makes up for it.

Reactions: Hope
Perfectly shaped pastries and nicely ironed dress shirts.

Hands. Only if they're clean and well cared for, no bitten off nails and no dirt or grime to be found. Tennant and Hiddleston both have very nice hands, for reference.

And of course, butts. Especially in white boxer briefs. Honestly, I can overlook megalomania and homicidal tendencies as long as my man has a nice arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.