4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I am fine with many genre's so lay it on me and we can decide if that genre will work.
So the way this will work is roleplayers would make characters for the union. And other members of Iwaku would post quests for characters to play in, or characters played in this can post quests. They can also ask certain characters to be used or even play as a guest. They can play as the bad guys or other people needed for the quest if they'd like. (or other Iwaku members.) Characters in the guild/union can sign up for the quest and once all slots are taken the quest can commence.

The roleplay will constantly change as different quests are given. Each quest giver would give a description, an objective, maybe even a post limit before failure, a limit on how many characters can be sent. All in all it will be a very interactive roleplay that can get many different Iwaku members on board. If you currently don't want to participate but have characters in the guild they can be 'off on another quest.' If it gets enough interests I may even make multiple threads to have many people playing multiple quests. I feel like this could be a big hit or flop. It will take some time to set up because I want this to be very organized. I would have to probably ask some people to help out because it could possibly become large in people. Anyone can sign up and participate, give a quest, or simply have fun in the OOC and talk about the quests.

As of now I am working on locations, character sheets and information, I will have example quests and characters so you can understand how it would work, and some simple stories to help make this a bit easier to make quests and understand. This will take some time but I will have some basic work done so this roleplay can become active as soon as possible.

Phew I finished, for now most of it is done and I will look for any ways to tweak it or to add on anything that is missing.

-Iwaku rules apply
-Take fighting to PM's
-Communication is key, if you are going to be gone let me know and your character will be put to 'off on another quest'
-Multiple characters are allowed
-One active quest at a time, other approved quests will be put in a queue

Ana and Estelle Wayward (Mage & Theif)
Ragnavaldr (Mage)
Egatha (Archer)
Galdadore Woodsbukle (Bard)
Armondo (Warrior)
Kabalyelo (Warrior)​

(will add more places and npc profiles soon.)

Thialia
The name of the planet which Medieval fantasy quests will take place. The planet has many varying biomes across its surface. The main area's known across the planet are Yekza, Himya, Altois, and Dorvaan.

Yekza
The land on this continent is mostly green. Plains span miles upon miles, forests litter the surface, swamps near the water edges, and the mountains are lush with life.

Main City: Yorstein, the city lies near the center of the continent. Surrounded by plains and forests on either side, buildings pop up from the top's of the trees. The area is full of citizens, housing roughly 6,000. Many come to the land to see the beauty that surrounds it. The mountains can be seen from rooftops towards the north, the ocean to the south, endless plains to the east and lush forests to the west. Aelina and Roule lead this nation, the husband and wife often bicker over choices. Aelina more emotional in her approaches, seeing things from everyone's shoes. Roule prefers to think more logically, wanting his cities to prosper even if it means being a bit cruel to other's. A mix of races and species live here.

Other cities
Uhmbra: The small port city lies south of Yorstein, housing around 1,000 citizens. The air is cool and salty and it is the main shipping harbor for the continent.
Drevien: A small town to the east of Yorstein. Farms and livestock are found here which helps provide food for the continent aside from shipments and seafood from Uhmbra. Housing 500 citizens it is the smallest city.

Various housing is located across the lad, some just being individual families or a few clustered together.

Miscellaneous Locations
Arvok: The tower is home to magic users where they can expand their knowledge of the arts. It is located in the mountains so no destruction from magic will harm nearby establishments.
Karcal: The swamp is known for the death that surrounds it. Many have perished from sinking into the mud, getting tangled in the plants, or being killed by bandits. It's name closely sounds like carcass.
Ulmer Pass: A small trail going through the mountains that separate Yekza and Himya.

Himya
The land is frigid and cold. Ice and snow cover the ground and rarely any grass makes it through to see the light of day. Even in the summer a thin layer of frost kills the plants. Frozen forests are scattered out and the famous Crysalis lake lies in the center. To the north are glaciers, to the east the ocean, the west and south mountains.

Main City: Ambrosia, is the largest city on the barren wasteland. Smoke rises from the buildings to keep the citizens warm. It houses roughly 3,000 residents and lies more south of the land. The buildings made with thicker walls and made more compact to keep heat in. Lady Helisende watches over this land, she is like a mother to all the people, protective and nurturing.

Other Cities
Murmier: The city lies far up north near the glaciers. Many live off of ice fishing and killing wild game. 200 people live in it's frigid housing. The ice harvested from the glaciers is sold to other cities for additional supplies they cannot obtain.
Helmah: The city is located at the base of the mountains, here the citizens mine into the earth for precious ores and gems. Housing 900 people it is the second largest city in the land. Mostly Dwarves reside here.

Miscellaneous Locations
Crysalis Lake: The frozen lake is ice for 90% of the year, those who visit while it is liquid swear they see a ghost out in the water. While frozen some come to explore and see what could be this ghost but nothing ever comes up.
Helmah Mines: The mines in Helmah provide the planet with most of its iron, steal, gold, diamonds, you name it, it has it. Many have died in these mines and the occasional goblins come in to wreck havoc.
Tasia Woods: The cold forest, located near the mountains to the west, is full of trees and many live near to collect the wood. It is the main supply for the land seeing as it's tree's are the only of the land to actually grow. Why? It is unknown.

Altois
The land is covered in desert. Sand dunes wind up and down the surface. Separated from Yakza by it's forests. It is odd how the tree's just stop and sand becomes endless. To the west is the ocean as well as the south and north.

Main City: Oasis, the name is simple. It is the only oasis in the land. In the middle lies a large pool of water which is everlasting. The buildings are further spaced out and have high ceilings so the heat stays at the top. There are roughly 1,500 citizens living here. Many make fabrics to sell for needed supplies. Livestock is treasured here and necessary for survival. The leader of this Oasis is Margrave Johannes, a man who is seen as greedy and secretive.

Other Cities
There is only one other city located in this barren land and it is the harbor to the west. Corstala is used for shipping out goods and the residents are around 700 in total. Water is processed to ingest and seafood is the main food source.

Miscellaneous Locations
Xanu Temple: The temple is famous for its ruins. Not many understand the history behind it but many like the mystery behind it. Most is sunken into the sands and many believe the land used to be like Yakza until a disaster came making the sand take over. Some have died here coming unprepared as they explored the catacombs below.
The Holy Tree: Yes and odd name but the tree is located in the middle of the desert. Many who see it only see it once but there is always a fountain in the shade underneath. Some think it is for the travelers who have pure intentions, hence the name. If you see this tree, you are blessed by the gods.

Dorvaan
The island is located in the middle of the ocean. To the far east lies the mountains to the west of Himya, far to the south are the sands of Altois. To the west is the icy tundra of Himya and to the north the glaciers. The island consists of many other isliands surrounds a larger one. Rain forests span the islands and coral reefs line the clear waters.

Main City: Zanyuu, the city spans the southern half of the largest island, housing 4,000 people. To the north lies a Volcano and a rain forest separate the two. Foods is abundant here so it is often traded for other goods. Houses are made to keep bugs out and the cool air in. The leader of this nation is Sir Bernar, a peaceful man seen as kind and giving. Many Elves travel here to live a peaceful life away from the limelight.

Other Cities
Small settlements span the other islands and have few residents, no more than 100. Most are covered in rain forest, a few being plains. Bridges connect them to nearby islands but most travel by boat.

Miscellaneous Locations
Brywark: The Volcano sits at the north of the largest island, a small shrine sits near the bottom as many believe an offering is needs to keep it dormant. A small mine lies at the base of the earth and rare gems lies in the rocks.
The Lich Sea: The see is avoided due to many disappearing ships. Fog covers most of the water and no one is sure what lies within because well no one has survived the trip. Many believe a ghosts of old ships haunt the waters hence the name.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Link Loftin
@Crow
@Cladis
@Zell
@Link Loftin
@Azula

I think the majority of it is finished. I scratched the modern and future for the time being as I was struggling to think of content but it could possible come in the future. If you want you can start making characters.

Awesome! I will wait for the sign up thread then throw my character ^^

Hmm, questions~
  1. We can only pick skills from the list according to our weapon and class? Will we able to add more skills as we do lot of quests?
  2. How much the standard gold for every players? The more expert, the more expensive, right? But I think setting up standard will help the players to choose their price.
  3. Are we going to be newbie? Or we can make ourselves a little bit expert?
These ones are suggestions for me ^^
  1. You can maybe make a profile for our guild, like history, the leader, name, I don't know whether you're working on it or not, but this profile can make the RP more interesting and draws more players, either for characters or quesst.
  2. I know that you're putting a lot of efforts for the skill, but I suggest to allow the players have one made up skill, a unique skill, that differentiate their skills from other. Maybe a skill that they have been trained for years and they named it by themselves? This will give more diversity to the group ^^

Hmm, questions~
  1. We can only pick skills from the list according to our weapon and class? Will we able to add more skills as we do lot of quests?
  2. How much the standard gold for every players? The more expert, the more expensive, right? But I think setting up standard will help the players to choose their price.
  3. Are we going to be newbie? Or we can make ourselves a little bit expert?
These ones are suggestions for me ^^
  1. You can maybe make a profile for our guild, like history, the leader, name, I don't know whether you're working on it or not, but this profile can make the RP more interesting and draws more players, either for characters or quesst.
  2. I know that you're putting a lot of efforts for the skill, but I suggest to allow the players have one made up skill, a unique skill, that differentiate their skills from other. Maybe a skill that they have been trained for years and they named it by themselves? This will give more diversity to the group ^^
I was thinking the more quests taken on the more skills they recieve. As for what skills they can have it is based on their weapon and class, Miscellaneous skills are skills any class can use.

Well each character is different so if you wanted to you could make them greedy and ask for a lot of gold if they are asked to participate in the quest. Aside from that they take on quests for the rewards.

You can do either or. Older guild members are more skilled in what they do compared to new members.

I was actually going to do that later today, giving my brain some time to recoop haha. I am also going to be adding some more locations and famous buildings and people.

I think having a unique skill is fine as long as it isn't OP. Hmm I'll add a unique skill slot on the character sheet. Also over time I'll add more skills to the list once I can think up of a few more. My brain was sort of running out of ideas for the moment. I appreciate the questions and suggestions. :)

@Azula

I just added a few more skills, if you have any suggestions let me know.

Reactions: Hitomebore
Ah alrighty! Will throw my suggestions when it comes up in my mind ^^ Also thinking about throwing my character tomorrow since it's 11.48 pm here ;_;

That's cool. I am about to take a nap actually then I will be busy later in the day so take your time.

I can have the IC up if everyone is ready, even if there isn't a lot of us I can create quests, or y'all can too.

I am ready and I have nothing in mind actually for the quest >.<

I am ready too! I have a quest idea in mind if we need it. :)

Ok well I'll wait to see if Zell is going to post a Character then I can get us on an adventure :D

IC is up

I will also be adding npcs and more locations soon, so any suggestions feel free to leave for me.

I will make my post tomorrow! Also, is the quest's font color in IC is black? Because I need to block it first before I can see what it is.

I think it is but I can always change it to a grey color. I use a lighter background setting for Iwaku because it is easier on my eye's than the default dark one.

If that color is easier for you to see let me know. I changed it to a grey.

I think revert it back to default color will be the best since it will appear as white in dark theme and black in light theme ^^

Did that work? I put it as no color so I think it is the default one now. Not sure.

Yes, it works now~ It appears white in mine ^^

Reactions: Claire Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.