Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a post soonish. I'm quite busy at the moment, but I'm trying I swear. ;_;

• Love
Reactions: Slade and Tempest
And I'm back :D
I deeply apologize for missing the last few cycles. Was going to post, and then it went away from me.
Lets kill the MINOTAUR!!! xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Slade
Hey guys, gonna have a post up sooner or later this week. Just waiting to see who was still here and whatnot.

A quick rundown on things atm: I'm in the process of moving to a different country for Graduate School. I'll be in my new place by the middle of August. I would like to be done with this section of the RP (The Prologue) before then and maybe even get a ways into part 1 before things will slow down a bit. Luckily, after the forest, we'll be halfway through the prologue.

Things will be starting to form up and soon the characters will have a slightly clearer picture of whats at stake. I hope we can get there soon :)

Reactions: Silvir
Post will go up tomorrow

Reactions: Silvir and Grothnor
BAM! DOUBLE POST! And I don't even have an IC post to show for it. Sorry Guys. But I want to keep you informed.

About half the post is done. The sad part is is that it probably won't even be that long. There is just a lot of stuff to juggle. To make a long story short, i went out with some friends and drank more than I should have... about five glasses of whiskey and two shots of....something.

This is an awful excuse, but my hangover is such that writing is impossible for me this morning. I'd rather delay a good post than put up garbage. Either way, THE POST IS COMING UP TODAY. I just need some time to sleep and drink water.

With this post we will effectively be at the halfway point of the Prologue and soon will be moving on to the new section away from the forest. I will be handsomely rewarding your characters at this point. And I will also be rewarding your Characters at the end of the prologue... though not just with money ;)

ohruHN.gif

I cant be the only one who thought this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Silvir and Slade
I'm sorry I won't be able to post this round. This entire month has just been crazy for me, and now I'm on the road with spotty internet. I had tried to find time to write something this last weekend, but I legitimately had no time at all. I'm still here, though, and I'll be able to kick it into high gear upon my return!

And it's up. I hope I managed to catch at least some of the typos. lol

Either way I think this one is pretty straight forward but let me highlight some stuff

Selia, Jeanna and Henry are all wounded. Jeanna Got the worst of it with that horn tearing into her shoulder before it broke off. She'll be recovering from that one for a little while even after Sten finishes healing her. Selia is the 2nd worst off with a cracked rib. But it should recover fairly quickly once Sten takes a look at her. Henry just took a knife to the leg. So he's basically fine with some bandages.

As a reward for killing the Minotaur, you get a small slice of the gold that's holed up in the Cavern. Enough to fit in your pockets or whatever since most of it needs to be returned. But it'll be enough to restock your items and maybe even get a new weapon if you wish in the next area. Which will be in a city. More on that later when Renvar finishes interrogating Zeke.

This is basically downtime for characters. If you want to collab with someone, now is the perfect moment to do it. We'll be moving on to the next area afterwards. We are officially half-way done with the prologue. So that's always fun!

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to collab with Renvar/Sten, (Here's lookin' at you wounded folk) feel free to PM me. We can do it there or I can do Google Docs if you prefer too.

I helped :D
Now who wants a regenerative potion :o

Up for collab, them potions aren't gonna drink themselves ^^

Healing collabs, anyone? It'll be a lot easier and fun if I get to collab with people (and more interesting to read than "Renvar ran around and healed everyone").

Healing collabs, anyone? It'll be a lot easier and fun if I get to collab with people (and more interesting to read than "Renvar ran around and healed everyone").

I'm game. I've got Richard are ready and waiting with already taking care of the dirty work. XP

As mentioned, up for it.

Bamalam folks! I got some updates for you.

Next post from me will be the timeskip to our next (and final) destination of the prologue. Segell City. Now I understand a few of you want to do collabs which is fine with me. If your collabs aren't done by the time my next pot comes up. Just split your posts into two sections: 1 at the campfire where we will stay overnight (where I presume most collabs will happen) and one where we arrive at the city.

When the next post comes up I'll be giving you a few important updates, such as an additional two NPC's to be added to the list as well as two pieces of 'side-content' that deviates from our main quest. You can choose to pursue them or not It doesn't really matter to me. it's just bonus stuff now that'll pop up and become much more relevant farther along.

Also, this section will be less combat oriented and more talking to NPC's and such in the city. I haven't structured everything out to a T, but I have a general idea of where I want things to go and you guys will be filling in the blanks for me. Which will be much different from this section, which was basically "kill this, kill this, and kill the bigger this." It will give our mostly wounded combat oriented characters a chance to recover and our more sociable characters to shine. At least that's what my general goal is.

Hope your collabs are going well. If you need anything from me feel free to ask. And I'll be poking the one or two of you i haven't heard from in a while o.o

Which will be much different from this section, which was basically "kill this, kill this, and kill the bigger this." It will give our mostly wounded combat oriented characters a chance to recover and our more sociable characters to shine.

DON'T WORRY GUIZ. COBY'S GOT THIS.

Hey guys a quick post about @Tempusst post. I gave her permission to take over Keevah's character. Dovah has been inactive for months and it seems she has left the site. Her character will be removed from the Party and placed in the NPC section. Unlike Nuit I don't plan on killing her off suddenly and might bring her back at a later point in the RP. Just wanted to let you all know.

• Useful
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Hey guys a quick post about @Tempusst post. I gave her permission to take over Keevah's character. Dovah has been inactive for months and it seems she has left the site. Her character will be removed from the Party and placed in the NPC section. Unlike Nuit I don't plan on killing her off suddenly and might bring her back at a later point in the RP. Just wanted to let you all know.

Not actually take her over, just temporarily use and abuse her and then throw her away like spoiled milk owo

Hello, dears! I'm catching up quick, and I think @Tempusst and I will be doing a collab for this round. I apologize for my lack of activity overall. Life has gotten ahead of me, but I do love this RP. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.