Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry for late reaction just work taking up a lot of mental energy lately. I will be in posting order this weekend >.<
A'ight! You bust it and make that sweet, sweet dosh, Silvir! Keep it up, and kick back this weekend like a king, ya hear?

• Love
Reactions: Slade and Silvir
Also apologies for late reaction. But I hope what I posted makes up for it. ^ ^

• Love
Reactions: Slade
Same here, sorry! Just got a post up -- didn't intend for it to come up so late.

Hey guys, Sorry for the delays. Things have been hectic and I've been sick, among other things. I'm gonna get a post up either tomorrow or Friday the latest. I think there are one or two players who haven't posted yet so this is your opportunity!

Hope you're all looking forward to the next IC post! :D

I will try to get a post up, but I might fail in that regard. Life is slowing down, though, so after this weekend, I should be much more on top of things. :D

Reactions: Slade and Dovahkiin
I deeply apologize for my slow pace here, am writing the post and it should be up in a few hours.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey Guys! Post is up, hope everyone likes it! Combat is going into its 2nd round and now we've got a little boss fight. So have fun getting bulled winning.

I think this post was also pretty straight forward so nothing to really add that the IC post doesn't cover. Once again if you have any questions feel free to ask. Though I'm working a lot this weekend so it might take me a moment to get back to you.

Hope you enjoy reading the IC! It was fun to write :)

Erm, @Slade, at one point in your post, you refer to Renvar as 'Grothnor'.

Just pointing out something that may need fixing. :p

• Useful
Lawl, did not notice that. Will take care of it in a moment

Reactions: Grothnor
Sorry I wasn't able to post the last round. Life has been crazy, but it's finally coming to a manageable pace. I should have something up this week. :)

Reactions: Tempusst and Slade
Sorry I wasn't able to post the last round. Life has been crazy, but it's finally coming to a manageable pace. I should have something up this week. :)
I'll hopefully have something up today!

Reactions: Tempusst and Slade
Finally posted! It's a bit rushed because I didn't want to spend much time on events that have already passed for the other characters. :) I hope it's alright after such a long wait >.>

Hey guys, it's been pretty busy for me lately but I'm hoping to get a post up sometime soon! I didn't do a headcount so I don't know who's left that needs to post but i'll make sure to poke you when I get around to it o.o

Got lots of stuff to do~ Looking forward to writing the next post when I have some free time :D

Last edited:
There finally posted. I missed that they did a host change so i kind of messed my post up there. ^^;;

Fuck yeah Post is up! I was originally going to post it last night, but I got distracted at a friend's house where I spent six hours petting her new kitten. >.>

But either way there are a few small things to go through in the Post.

First thing is that I have officially killed Nuit. While I generally like to do things with dicerolls I want to state that Nuit was not given a diceroll and his death has been pre-planned this way for quite some time. I wish Clyde could have stuck around but these things happen. I will be removing him and his character from the Cast of Heros, but I will put him and his character in the NPC list section so that he totally isn't deleted from the game. Nuit will officially be the first character in the NPC section listed as "dead". Which is so much of a twist, that I, the GM, didn't even see coming!

2nd thing is that now we have two wounded party members. Henry and Jeanna. Henry has a knife wound to his leg and Jeanna just got punched in the stomach by a giant man-eating Minotaur. Both of their wounds are not life threatening but they will take a penalty to mobility. This is especially troublesome to the party since they are our two heavy hitters in terms of melee combat. But now there is only all of you vs. the Beast, and the beast is wounded with two missing fingers thanks to Jeanna. There are also no more troublesome Bandits left to distract you. If you work together you can beat this thing in the next round and we can move on (plus you'll all be getting a small reward for capturing Zeke, fighting the bandits and killing the Minotaur).

I believe that's all I have to cover for the time being. Sorry for being later than I liked but-

Oh! Now I remember what else i was forgetting! We'll be getting a new player, @Gat He's an old RP friend of mine and Snowball's and he offered his interest to join. He read through the entire OOC and went through all 5 pages of IC. So he's dedicated enough for me :P He PM'ed me his CS which is a work in progress but it's looking really solid. I'm hoping to introduce him to the Party in the next segment of our adventure after we get out of the woods with the smelly bandits and flesh eating monsters. I'll have him join the party as a contact that Benedict knows to help replenish our numbers after Nuit's untimely demise.

After we get through the woods we'll be halfway through our first quest! :D having so much fun with you guys and looking forward to your posts in the future!

-Slade

P.S. Forgot to mention. The Minotaur is now targeting Selia if that wasn't clear. Have Fun :D <3

Last edited:
:') I read that and felt both special and terrified at the same time. It doesn't help that she can probably see Nuit's soul "chained" to the minotaur. More or less. Tsk.

And now the non-combat person struggles to be useful in this now purely combat scenario. :p

• Useful
Heya guys, the posts I've been seeing so far are great! Excited to see what everyone else is gonna write :3 I also wanna see where everyone is at atm. I know this is the time of year for Finals for students so I'm kinda expecting delays. Let me know here or PM if real life is slowing down posting :) I know it will for me pretty soon since I'll be moving in a couple of months.

Looking forward to reading your posts!

I'm hella busy/stressed right now, but I'll be back and ready to go after finals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.