Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wanted to check in and see who is gonna be posting this round? Hoping to do an IC update sometime this week :3
Yes, sorry. Something personal came up, but I'm working on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Slade
Just gonna see what others may do. My character won't be doing much.

• Useful
I will try to get out a post some time soon.

Net got shut off looking at getting it back sometime after March 3rd hopefully

• Useful
Currently dying. Probably not going to get a post up soon.

Hey guys, it looks like most of our players have put something up so I'll make sure to get an IC post up most likely on Tuesday.

Reactions: Grothnor and Rae
I'll get something up before then. XP

Hey guys, it looks like most of our players have put something up so I'll make sure to get an IC post up most likely on Tuesday.

Let me @Dovahkiin finish our copost.

I just got the internet they paid the bill early and I'm excited.

Life without the internet is not better. Don't let anyone fool you.

Reactions: Tempusst
Dear me, totally forgot to post among all RL-things, I'll have a post up before tomorrow night. love all these postings :D

EDIT:
And a post is up, so @Snowball let's find that runaway shall we :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Slade and Dovahkiin
Post is up! Sorry for the delays, some drama came up Tuesday (also Injured my back) There are some things I want to point out!

On the first OOC post, in the NPC section there is a new tab called "Eastern Wild Lands" Which now has a new NPC added: Zeke. You may be thinking that it's strange that Otto hasn't been included in the NPC list.

All I can say is that, yeah it is strange isn't it ;)

I really don't have much to say on the post. Other than I hope you enjoyed it. But it's pretty cut and dry I think, if you have any questions about the area/geography/enemy bullshit just post it here that way everyone knows :D

Also, this is most likely going to be multiple rounds of Fighting, ending with cool little boss :3 so collabs and PM'ing me with fight reactions and all of that is fine.

Also, I mentioned it before but i will again. If you think PM's are too cumbersome. Just add me on steam if you have one. I going under the name Tycho128.

Looking forward to the posts!

Last edited:
I'll read the IC more appropriately when I am not sleepy, its 2 in the morning for me, lol

As the rest of you may have noticed. Clyde has been banned. This is extremely unfortunate but the RP must move on. Therefore I am taking over control of Clyde's character as a GMNPC for a brief time, where he will be killed off. I have a particular moment where I can do this. There will be no diceroll to save him and it will be done quickly. I'm letting all of you know this ahead of time to give you time to see if you can turn this regrettable occurrence into something memorable for your character or for the RP as a whole. If you have any questions or concerns in this matter, please feel free to contact me.

I will say that Clyde throughout this RP was a good player and all the private talks I had with him indicated as such. It's a shame this happened. But on the other hand the very thing mentioned in the rules section is as follows

As standard, follow all rules and policies of Iwaku. I don't really want my players getting banned over easily avoidable things.
He did not do this, as a result the RP has not only hit a speed bump, but one at a critical moment. So we will go on ahead.

I've been chatting privately with my friend and fellow player @Snowball about what to do and I've decided in a few weeks at the right time to see if we can get a new person on board. This RP is supposed to be a very close-knit, group oriented RP so I was not planning on having periods of new applicants. But the situation shows that I'll have to take a brief detour from this philosophy.

I'm looking forward to your next posts and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I also would like a roll call just so I know I still have the rest of you lol. Helps me with my ease of mind.

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Present and accounted for. Just lazy :p

Post is in the works.

*rage quits* screw you all D:< I can't handle all this heartbreak!

I'm running away!

Don't look for me, I'm not coming back!

You can't stop me!

*grabs hobo pack on way to door, hesitating, looking back, inching slowly out and looking back expectantly*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dovahkiin and Slade
I will be posting as soon as I can. Just going through some RL stressors right now.

Good luck with filling his slot...! I almost want to say I'm interested, but I want to do a bit more looking... That is, as long as you are actually going to be opening applications again.

Hi sorry for late reaction just work taking up a lot of mental energy lately. I will be in posting order this weekend >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.