4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
"Breaking News! What appears to be angels have been spotted falling from the night sky!" The television chattered from the store windows attracting the attention of several passers. Minus one of course. A teenager in a black trench coat made his way down the street, ignoring the shocking story while everyone else whipped themselves into a frenzy. "Angels? On Earth?" He could hear the whispers. He kept walking through the throng of astonished people, keeping his red eyes trained on his destination. The church.

"Believers, look up! Take courage, the angels are nearer than you think...."

The priest cried out, arms up in the air with his face turned towards the sky. He was met with a dark chuckle. "That's not a good thing..." Everyone in the church turned around to see the dark figure of the boy leaning in the door way. "Did you ever have a second thought about what you were praying too..?" He asked, stepping into the isle and letting the door slam behind him.

The church goers looked at him with wide eyes. "Blasphemer!" The priest cried, pointing at the teenager with an accusing finger. He just continued to laugh.

"Me? Blasphemer?" He chuckled, raising an eyebrow above an eerily glowing red eye. "Do you have any idea who your talking to, old man?" He asked, coming to a halt in the center of the church. Before the priest could utter another word against the boy, three sets of black, feathered wings sprouted from his back. To say that jaws dropped would be an understatement. "This.." He said, motioning to himself; his gothic attire complete with chains and spikes, the black trench coat and combat boots. "This is what walks among you. Did you ever think it's not a good thing that we're here? We're warriors of god and we're here for a reason. That doesn't mean you're necessarily gonna like that reason...." He laughed again before disappearing in a swirl of shadows.

Once they snapped out of their shock, the church goers rushed off to find news reporters. It was true. The angels were here. The question now was why.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

"Whenever God needs to punish someone, he sends an example. But, whenever God needs a killing, he sends an angel. Imagine what a creature like that is like... A whole existence spent praising your god, but always having one wing dipped in blood. Now tell me, would you ever really want to see an angel?"
~Uriel

╬╬═════════════╬╬

『R』『U』『L』『E』『S』

#1. Obvious. No god-modding. Yes, there is a god in this RP, that doesn't mean you're him.
#2. There is nothing higher than an Arch Angel. I repeat, there is a god, it isn't you.
#3. This is set in MODERN TIME. Please do well to remember this in your bio. If I read something of biblical proportions set in god only knows what time period, and your anything lower than an Arch Angel, prepare for my shit to flip.
#4. You are not an Arch Angel. Period. There will be a list of Arch Angels in the sign-ups. If you want to be one of them, fine. If not, no Arch Angel for you. Simple.
#5. Please note that in this RP you may be an angel, a half-angel (Nephilim), or a human. If I see a single fairy, elf, neko, demon, godling, etc.. Once again, my shit will flip.
#6. Yes, there is hell. No, demons are not involved. No, you can not be Lucifer and get them involved.
#7. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future. Especially with Damien around. He doesn't understand the words "Disney Filter" and neither to I.
#8. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
#9. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
#10. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
#11. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Angels are Among Us" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
#12. I know there are a lot of rules, but bare with me. I'm trying to prevent stupidity before it happens and we can prevent many shit flippings and problems this way. If the problem is in the rules before it occurs, than I might not have to repeat it twenty two times in the posts below. Trust me, it's happened before.
#13. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flippings.
#14. This role play is NOT for children. 18+ PLEASE. I expect there to be cursing ((see above)), violence, and maybe other things. I am not getting kicked over a child seeing this. Simple.
#15. This is the end. This isn't really a rule, it's more of a guide line... I wanted to end on a multiple of five. Sue me. Anyways. Don't make more characters than you can handle. If you can handle three, good for you, if you can't and you know it, please don't try.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

『M』『O』『D』『E』『R』『A』『T』『O』『R』『S』

So, I am not alone in the sometimes frustrating endeavor that is attempting to run a group role play with some semblance of contained plot, I have wrestled myself two moderators. They'll be around to answer any questions you might have in a timely fashion if I'm slacking off on my admin duties. They have the authority to yell at you if you're being stupid and tell you to stop being stupid. If they tell you to stop being stupid, maybe you might want to reconsider what you're currently doing and make a different kind of decision. In other words, stop being stupid. If they tell you to stop being stupid and then, like an idiot, you don't, then they have to come tell me that you're being stupid. If they come tell me that you're being stupid then I will then have to tell you one more time, not so nicely, to stop being stupid. If you ignore this final, not so nice, warning to stop being stupid and you persist on being stupid, then I have the authority to erase your existence from this role play. I don't want to have to do that. Please don't make me.

However, when it comes to lore or other such matters, I am the final authority. If one of my two mods tells you something is okay, chances are that it's legit. However, on the slim chance that they're wrong, I am the deciding factor. What I say overrides anything they might have said. Don't hold it against them if they get something wrong. Although it's just safer to ask me about lore and such. Behavior is kind of an obvious thing though. If they telll you you're being stupid, 99.9% chance I'm going to agree with them that you're being stupid. Everyone understand?

Without further delay meet mods 1&2!

@Odayaka Inazuma & @RhydianWolf

One of them is my best friend and the other is my boyfriend, so show a bit of respect, please.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

ⒸⒽⒶⓇⒶⒸⓉⒺⓇ ⓈⒽⒺⒺⓉⓈ
~Please use the following skeleton to create your characters~​

Name~
Age~ (How old they look. C'mon people. They're Angels!)
Gender~
Race~ (Angel, Nephilim, Human. Period. That's it.)
Personality~
Backstory~
Special Ability~ (Aside from basics.)
Angel Weapon~ (Only angels. Only One.)
Appearance~ (Picture or extremely detailed paragraphs.)

Which brings me to...

🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲🅂

Every Angel comes equipped with:
(1) Halo ~ Used for fighting as well as decorative purposes. Are very sharp. Handle with caution. Damage at own risk. *cough* Cloud *cough*
Wings ~ Minimum number (2) Maximum number (10) Used for flight or other creative purposes. Feathers are very soft and worth a lot of money.
(1) Angel Weapon ~ Could be any weapon. Unique to each angel. An extension of their soul. Damage at own risk.
(1) Brain ~ At least we hope.

Every Angel has the power to:
Teleport ~ Pretty much explains itself. Disappear from one place, reappear somewhere else.
Purify ~ Again, explains itself. Expel 'evil' of darkness from any person, place, or thing.
Angel Radio ~ Communicate through mind. Pretty cool sometimes, others you just wish they'd all shut up.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
~If you're not on this list, you haven't officially joined the role play~
~Probably good to inquire as to why~

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤

Damiel 'Damien' ~ @Azazel
Azrael ~ @Azazel
Uriel 'Cloud' ~ @Odayaka Inazuma
Raziel 'Raz' ~ @Odayaka Inazuma
Raphaela ~ @EpitaphQueen

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤

Ambriel ~ @Azazel
Ayarel Fidelia 'Nakia Adylenna' ~ @Azazel
Hana ~ @Odayaka Inazuma
Aura ~ @Odayaka Inazuma
Zumilo 'Zumi' ~ @Mini
ℕ𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕞

Dakota Rayne ~ @Azazel
Valedin Lore ~ @Azazel
Valeon Lore ~ @Azazel
Christian Delacorum ~ @RhydianWolf

ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤
Jeraud Maddox ~ @Azazel
Azazel Lothaire "Azzy" ~ @Azazel

╬╬═════════════╬╬
ᴀʀᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʟɪꜱᴛ
~If they're not on this list, you can't be them~
~Whether it means they can't be in the role play or someone got to them first~
~Check above list for confirmation~
~Ask if you feel I've made a mistake~
~This means a name is currently reserved~

-Michael-
-Gabriel-
-Chamuel-​

Last edited:
Do the arch angels have to be gender specific? I know most are portrayed as male, but I wasn't sure if there was a bit of wiggle room in that area.

2. Damien Demented.jpg
𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖑

Age~ 21
Gender~ Male
Race~ Archangel
Personality~ Damiel Damien is very straight to the point. He is a smart ass who can be quite rude at times. Most people find it hard to believe that he's an angel because of the way he behaves and conducts himself. He enjoys a good fight or argument and is overly cocky and confident about his skills. He despises his angel name and instead gave himself a name more fitting for a demon than an angel. One of his favorite hobbies is scaring the crap out of humans by appearing in dark alley ways at night with his black wings fully outstretched. He is very protective of his twin brother, often throwing huge tantrums that threaten the very existence of whatever town they happen to be in at that time if any harm comes to his brother in the slightest. Hell, heaven is even afraid of him sometimes when he's angry. It's the only time when he can use his full power. It's not that he can't use it. It's that he doesn't really know how to. Most of his powers, along with the knowledge on how to use them, is locked away in his mind.
Back Story~ Not much is unknown about Damiel Damien. It is known that he is an arch angel. It is known that he is the brother of Uriel. It is also known that he doesn't much get along well with Dakota. That's about it other than he's a holy terror. Most of his past is sealed away somewhere in that perplexing mind of his for only certain people to know about or remember. I suppose, everything is uncovered with time though, no?
Special Ability~ Shadows. Everything Damien does is more based in shadows and darkness than in purity. This is an oddity based solely around him. He is also one of the most powerful Archangels when made, often accidentally unraveling space and time itself around him. Only when he's mad though. He also has a soul familiar named Misty. She is a black cat with red eyes and no matter how many times she scratches him for it, he insists on calling her "Kitty".
Angel Weapon~ Scythe.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

𝔅𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔓𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔰
Teleport ~ For Damien, it's shadow travel. He doesn't just disappear, he fades into the shadows and emerges out of them in a different location.
Purify ~ We think... No one's ever seen him do it. We're not exactly sure if he has it in him.
Angel Radio ~ Power to communicate with other angels through his mind. He either A) Shuts it off or B) Uses it to annoy the crap out of his fellow angels and make them want to shut him off.

𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔫 𝔈𝔵𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰
Unraveling Space and Time as we know it~ Yeah... It's a good idea to leave Cloud alone. This is just a glimpse of Damien's full potential. However, he can only unlock it when he is blazing furious. He can't just go around unraveling things for fun. Whenever he grows angry, his eyes turn black and he pulses with dark energy. Slowly the things around him begin to unravel until they cease to exist. The only way to stop this is to calm him down.

Aura of Dark Energy~ Again, leave Cloud alone. When Damien gets pissed, he radiates with dark energy. When this compresses in on itself, it becomes toxic to any living creature. If you enter the ball of energy, you're pretty much a goner. Plain and simple. The good news is that the energy concentrates around Damien. It doesn't stray farther than a few feet.

Soul Familiar~ This isn't much a power as it is a person...err... cat. Her name is Misty. No matter how many times you tell this to Damien, he insists on calling her kitty. She is a black cat with red eyes that is linked directly to Damien's soul.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔰
Halo ~ Damien comes equipped with one super sharp halo. Needless to say, he rarely uses it unless he's being lazy.
Wings ~ Damien has 4 sets (8 wings) of black, feathery wings. He has a bad habit of not caring for them hence, they get sore very easily. He likes to smack people with them.
Angel Weapon ~ A Scythe. He just recently learned how to wield this with deadly precision. Don't think that just because he's not carrying it, you're in the clear. Since this is an extension of his soul, he can summon it at will. This pretty much spells out, you're screwed.

• Spicy
Reactions: RhydianWolf
Dakota.jpg
𝓓𝓪𝓴𝓸𝓽𝓪 𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓮
Age~ 19
Gender~ Female
Race~ Nephilim
Personality~ Can anyone say temper? If ever there was a temper to rival Damien's, it would be Dakota's. She understands the word 'patience' about as much as he does as well. She doesn't like to be wrong or lose. Losing is definitely something she hates. She absolutely can not stand to lose to anyone. Well, there are a couple of exceptions to that. Damien is definitely not one of them. She hates him with a passion. It was hate at first sight. No one really knows why either. They just kind of have it out for each other. Dakota is confident in her abilities and rightfully so. She has invested several years into perfecting the art of sword play. She often carries several swords on her being. One in particular is her favorite. We'll get to that later though. She is a very dedicated person, often pouring her all into anything she puts her mind to. Which is another thing. Once she sets her mind to something, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of pulling her from that course of action.
Back Story~ Everything started out normal for Dakota. She was a human, she lived a normal life. Well, until she found out that her father was one of the angels. Then things kind of hit the fan. That's all that's really known about her history.
Special Ability~ Amazing at swordplay.
Angel Weapon~ Flaming sword gifted to her by her father.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝒫𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈
Just because she has 'em, doesn't mean she knows how to use 'em.
Teleport ~ Pretty much explains itself. Disappear from one place, reappear somewhere else.
Purify ~ Again, explains itself.
Angel Radio ~ Communicate through mind. Pretty cool sometimes, others you just wish they'd all shut up.

𝒟𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝒶 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈
Swords~ She's got a ton of them. Believe me. She doesn't really rely on the powers she's just learning she has or how to use. Trust me, she makes up for it with her swordsmanship skills.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓈
Wings~ She has one set (Two Wings) of fluffy wings that are constantly changing color. Soon after one set of feathers settles in, they're falling out only for another set to replace them. Damien has taking to pawning some of her fallen feathers. Especially because of their fancy colors. They range from red to violet, to gray to the occasional white. Her favorites are a deep maroon color and a pale bluish-violet.

Angel Weapon~ Her weapon isn't necessarily hers.. It was a gift. From Uriel. Remember earlier how I said she had a favorite sword? That's because it was given to her. It was Uriel (and previously Michael's) sword. She rarely uses it in battle unless under extreme duress or up against Damien. However, even if she doesn't often use it, it is always on her being along with two other blades of her choice.

Halo~ Yeah.. She hasn't quite figured this thing out yet... She's accidentally cut herself on multiple occasions so she just kind of leaves it alone.

• Spicy
Reactions: RhydianWolf
Alright, I'd like to reserve archangel Raphael then. I have class for a few hours and then I'll be back to create my character sheet.

can i make just a regular angel? i can post it by the end of this day...

@EpitaphQueen Of course =33 I'll strike them on the list.

@Mini Yes, yes you may. ^-^

Angels are among us
Name~ Raphaela
Age~ 25
Gender~F
Race~ Archangel
Personality~ Very lawful good. There are rules for a reason and laws set forth that should be followed, and she will see to it that things are done the correct way the first time. Not very flexible when it comes to understanding others feelings, but very in tune with any physical pain that others may feel.
Backstory~ Archangel Raphaela is a healer. Don't mention the name Raphael or that you thought that she was a he, she gets very heated about that particular situation. During biblical times when Raphaela was called forward to do God's bidding a human man began to lust after her. He made advances and was quickly shut down by the law abiding Archangel. The human man Abraham, who claimed to be so perfect, lied about the angel that had come to visit him and painted a picture of Raphaela as a male to all who would listen. In anger, Raphaela healed Abraham's nephews daughters of their sanity and subsequently caused the incest that begot Moab and Ammon. In future years all those who Raphaela appeared to represented her as a man to others, not wanting to be called a liar for not following the narrative of Abraham.
Special Ability~ Healing, she can heal any ailment that befalls someone. Any injuries, sickness, sickness of the mind, your sanity... Oh yeah, Raphaela can choose to heal things that may not necessarily be a bad thing to possess, such as their sanity, their morals, their fertility. But don't worry, she's healing you for your own good, right? She also has a measure of power over light and lightning, though these must be channeled through her halberd.
Angel Weapon~ halberd.jpg her halberd that can be used to channel her power over lightning and light.
Appearance~angel.jpg

I love her backstory.

Anime Wings wallpaper by Prettyred71 - 56 - Free on ZEDGE™

Zumilo 'Zumi'
Angels Among Us
Race: Angel
Personality: Zumi gives off major 'fuck everyone' vibes to those who don't know her, but also gives off calming vibes when she's around those she does know. She may seem cold and sad, but give her food and she'll love you forever. She's not really a rule-follower, and will only listen to orders if they're given to her directly. She likes to sleep on other people, and often curls into a ball on someone's lap, refusing to move. If you do make her move from her spot, she'll grumble for a while before finding a random spot to curl up in. She's often mistaken for a guy at first glance, and never really corrects them, finding it funny when they realize they've been calling her 'he' all this time. Zumi doesn't talk more then is nessecary, and when she does talk, her voice is rough and quiet. She doesn't hold grudges, and just lets things go quietly, finding it too much effort to be mad at someone longer then a few hours.
Background: Zumi herself doesn't know how she came to be. She just opened her eyes one day, and poof, there she was. She was 'born' with all the knowledge she needed, and never really thought to question anything. Nothing else is really known about her, and she mantains her mysterious aura.
Angel Weapon: Bow and Arrow

〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄
Powers
Basic;
Teleportation: Zumi wraps her wings around herself and just kinda fades out, then fades back in somewhere. She doesn't immediately disappear and reappear like others do.
Purify: Her purify is slightly weaker then the others, so she only really uses her purify on small cases.
Angel Radio: She never really turns it off, choosing to just keep her radio on and occasionally bug someone through it for food or a sleeping spot, not caring who she's asking.
Exclusive;
Zoom: Zumi's eyesight zooms in on a certain area, or person, making it easier for her to either hit them, or just get their location.
One Shot: Kinda obvious, if not, then it's Zumi being able to kill an enemy with one shot.
Creature Form: As an angel dealing mostly with scouting and being the 'eyes above', keeping her teamates alive and not dead, she is able to turn into a blue bird-like creature(she thinks it's a bird, but doesn't really know). She likes to fly around above the cloud in it, but sometimes flys over random people's houses to scare them(she finds it mildly funny).
1600665266346.png
Other Basics:
Wings: Three sets, six wings in total. Two of them are where her ears would normally be, for an unknown reason, they replaced her ears. They function like her ears normally would. She uses the larger four on her back often, flying above battles and sniping from above, or to get onto a high place to shoot from. They're a light blue color and rather strong, able to keep her in the air for hours on end.
Angel Weapon: Bow and Arrow. Her arrow supply is limitless, and has to ability to pierce almost everything but the thickest of materials. She's astoundingly accurate with her bow, and is often called 'Pinpoint' when she shoots. Any allies of her's don't have to worry about watching their backs, Zumi's got it covered. Her bow can be folded up and attached to her back, but she prefers only to do that when she has to. There are different types of arrows that Zumi can manifest, wind arrows, stealth arrows, fire arrows, light arrow, sleep arrow, posion arrow, basically anything she can think of when she pulls back the string on the bow. The arrow just manifests on string, ready to be shot. Her arrows run out when her energy does.
Halo: Zumi doesn't use her halo often, only when it's needed. It's wickedly sharp, and so she sometimes uses it to cut things open, or up. Other then that, it's just kinda there hanging out above her head.

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: Azazel
Maybe one more person and we should be good to start. I'll give it a few more days before making the IC Thread =33

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mini
Hello! Could I possibly reserve Gabriel?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mini
Hello! Could I possibly reserve Gabriel?
Sure thing. That one is still available. I'll let Azazel know that she needs to cross it off now.

Reactions: Lulunopia
[ a faint thudding sound echoes in the air, followed by a girl falling out of the ceiling, landing on a table and crushing it. she blinks at the ceiling for a moment before bouncing back up and grinning.]

well helllllloooooo thereeeee xDD is this still open?

Angels Are Among Us
Name~
Orchestra
Age~
Gender~
Female
Race~
Angel
Personality~
Orchestra is an empath. She feels things on a different level than most, which causes her to be reclusive. Her heart feels more than she wants it to. However, through her unknown amount of time upon Earth, she has become to resent who she is and who she has become. She will follow orders, but regretfully so. However reclusive she prefers to be, she is still sweet to strangers and will engage in small talk. She adores humans and wishes to be like them, to live a small life and blink out of existence. She tends to hang around them more often than her angel counterparts. In fact, she tries to keep as little contact with them possible. Somehow, they always seem to find her.
Backstory~
Wandering through history aimlessly, Orchestra has done little with the immortal life she was given. She keeps those she meets a little farther than arm's length, refusing to establish an emotional connection. As far as when she came to be, it has been so long the memory as since dissipated. Even in her long life on Earth, she still knows little of her surroundings. The world is still foreign to her, but in modern times she feels as if she should start to get a more understanding about how the world around her works.

🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲🅂

Every Angel comes equipped with:
(1) Halo ~
Orchestra's halo can glow softly in dim lighting. She has learned she can flicker it on and off.
Wings ~
Orchestra has 2 sets of wings. A large pair between her shoulders and a smaller pair located almost immediately underneath. She uses these to drift along the breezes and down mountainsides without losing control. They are bright white and resemble doves' wings.
(1) Angel Weapon ~
The Holy Lyre;
Orchestra was gifted the Holy Lyre from the Heavens long before modern times. It behaves like an instrument, but is deadly at both close and long range. Arrows fueled by emotions, and music powered by Justice. The arrows are infinite, but she tries not to use lethal force. It glows with a Divine Radiance, prompting its listener to obey or to flee; the beholder of this artifact manipulates based on their will.
CWVtnYkUYAAoNMd.png

Every Angel has the power to:
Teleport ~
Orchestra has adapted to the use of modern transportation. Angels and the Nephilim have become to resent the Angel she has become, opting more to use human made objects. However, in times of need Orchestra will fizz out of existence, her body recollecting elsewhere. She travels primarily with the light, the shadows making it more difficult to reappear.

Purify ~
Orchestra chooses to use this ability more than any others. Her soft, twinkling voice travels through a short range in the air to connect with the intended target. The arrows of The Holy Lyre act in similar fashion.
Angel Radio ~
Orchestra chooses to keep this off almost indefinitely. The noise is white static, and the voices of the other Angels seem mocking. During important events she will tune in, but the times have become more scarce and she would rather just listen to the news.

Orchestra Exlusives;
Empath;
Empath is an ability that Orchestra seemed to be born with. She can project any emotion onto any human, making them feel as little or as powerful as she wills it to. Everything from extreme sadness to extreme anger. She prefers to use this over brute force.

Contact;

Orchestra seems to have the ability to speak to winged creatures, but none else. She will send messages to other Angels this way, rather than the Radio.

Light Manipulation;

While this is not a combat skill, Orchestra can manipulate rays of light to her will. She cannot increase intensity, nor make light disappear. However, with the use of her Halo she can will small rays of light and bend them as she wishes.

Appearance~
angel-girl-wings-profile-view-white-dress-feathers.jpg

Last edited: