TheWhoniverse & Asinis

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shot up and slapped him back. "I'll shoot." She grabbed her gun and started firing at the goons, killing each with one shot per person.

Desh returned his attention to the road, swerving down a small side street.

"Watch your head!"

The SUV lurched over a flight of stairs and out onto a main road.

She stood her ground in the back seat, shooting until she ran out of bullets. Luckily, they had managed to get out of town by then. She sat down in the back. "What's the meaning of this?"

Desh winced as a bump in the road sent jolts of pain across various parts of his body. Her question snapped his attention back out of the hole he'd fallen in. He steadied his grip on the wheel. "My employers told me to bag you, so I bagged you. Plain and simple"

"Well that's not very nice, is it?" She smirked in the mirror, her striking blue eyes staring into his

Orange stared back, vision a little blurry. "Yea, nice don't factor into it. They say, I do. I'm a good fucking dog"

"You realize once you drop me off, I'll be out in less than 30 minutes. No one can cage up Carter Harlette." She smirked at him. "And why continue working for them." She hopped into the front seat. "I can give you so much more."

"Teleportation can't save you from them, if they can't have you they'll kill you" He watched her climb into the front seat, weary, hurting from a hundred different wounds. "You can't change my mind, I don't just work for them, they own me"

"So? Being owned by someone doesn't matter." She pulled out an apple, which she had stolen, and bit into it. "Why do you think they've been chasing me?" She said with a mouthful of apple.

"You don't understand, these people are incredibly powerful, dangerous" He sighed, staring at something only he could see."They want to use you, they want to own you too, like me"

She rolled her eyes. "Stop worrying, cupcake. Just leave the city and don't look back. Simple."

He chuckled with genuine good humor, if only it was as easy as she made it sound. "Your not a bad shot girly, and that teleportation shit is nice too" Desh grinned briefly locking eyes "You're one dangerous cookie"

She winked at him and smirked. "What's your name, hot stuff?"

Last edited by a moderator:
She glanced over at him, pursing her lips.

"hot stuff? shit, have you lost your fucking mind?" Desh knew for a fact that he looked awful, almost as bad as he felt. He'd been shot, cut, bruised and blown up. He could smell himself, which was a terrible sign. Now she was leaning in to kiss this mess of a human being, a violent stranger who'd attacked, drugged and kidnapped her. He was going mad, or maybe she'd lost her mind. A power deeper than loyalty and honor subverted all further thought. Before he knew what he was doing, he was kissing this insane woman, almost running clear off the road. "Fuck, that was a mistake" He said under his breath, not quite believing it as he fought to gain control of the vehicle and drive them both towards an uncertain future.

Carter giggled menacingly and sat back. "Trust me, I've seen more men worse than you."

Carter stared out of the window. She may have been acting tough, but in reality, she was terrified of the place she was going

Desh quite honestly didn't know what the fuck to do, he caught her reflection in the glass and sighed. What the fuck am I doing? This question had been circulating his mind for some time now. His employers, they'd never quit trying to find them if they just ran. He made up his mind

"Don't worry, Carter. Your right, fuck my employers" He couldn't believe he was saying it, but he had to, this was all pretty fucking real.

She looked over at him, smiling. "Well, where should we go?" Carter sat there.

"I've not the faintest idea..." He grinned sideways at her, narrowing his eyes as if he were in deep thought. "Didn't you say... oh, in this very car" He jerked his chin at her seat "you were sitting right there...I remember now, you said 'Stop worrying, cupcake. Just leave the city and don't look back. Simple'... so I've for some reason decided to forfeit my entire life and job on a whim. So I just assumed you had a plan you know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.