These Violent Delights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex stumbled out of the way as the mailbox exploded. "Jesus fucking Christ!" He gasped, staring at her. Edward stared her down, as calm and as cool as he could be. It was a talent that Alex had yet to master, and one he admired greatly.

On some of their first meetings, Edward had asked Alex to do a psychiatric evaluation. Apparently, Alex had shown a few... Worrying signs.

It's nothing, I'm sure... It's just that... School shooters have shown similar results to these. I can understand... Nobody cared about the kid with the addict for the mother... Thought that the stories of bullying were cover ups for abuse. You've been put down your whole life, and honestly, Alex, I don't blame you for being angry. But I am handing you a loaded gun and you have your power. You need to make sure that you can handle it. We don't need you going loose and killing everybody in sight.

Alex covertly drew his gun, keeping it pointed towards the ground and the safety on. Edward noticed, but didn't say anything. This was a possible code blue, and he was just following their agreed protocol. And honestly, Alex wouldn't lose any sleep about shooting this bitch.

"Fine. You may work with us. I will help you look for your brothers, as I know of people on a similar mission to myself and Mr Hooper who use less savoury methods. I may be able to help you. However, there are certain terms that you must obey. If you disregard any of these too much, our agreement ends and you will be treated like any other unstable subject." Edward emphasised the last two words, and Alex couldn't hold back the smirk. At least people like him were stable- right until the snap.

"You will listen to our orders. Both of us. If Alex tells you to jump, you ask how high. If he tells you to jump off a bridge and not to ask questions, you do it. And you will not be granted a weapon. If you destroy any of our property, the replacement will come from your funds. I will replace Alex's phone for now, but if anything similar happens, you will be replacing it. Understood?"

Alex smirked, keeping his gun drawn. Code blue. Possible unstable subject. Destructive power. Intervene with force if necessary.

"We have a pyro-kinetic in the Grand Library, and I fear she's going to cause some serious damage. I want you two to go in and keep an eye out for disturbances, while I attempt to find her and intervene. Also, I want you two to pose as a couple."

Alex almost choked. He spun around to look at his partner. "WHAT?" Edward nodded, his face blank. "You're obviously not brother and sister, and I want cover stories for all of us. This could get nasty, very fast. Alex, I'm your father, a college researcher." Alex nodded- not that he was happy with the arrangement.

"...you will be treated like any other unstable subject."

A scoff escaped her lips. "I'm suppose to be dead, Edward. I don't care if I die another time. As long as I accomplish my goal, I don't give a fuck if I have to listen to you or fancy pants over there," she deadpanned. She jabbed her finger towards Alex's direction, emphasizing her point. She wanted to scream and protest, but Yun suppressed the urge. She wouldn't screw this up. Her brothers are counting on her, even if they believe she's dead. She was a woman of her word. Yun ignored Alex's smirk. Her arms folded across her chest. Despite his authority, he lost his composure over her stunt. A fleeting chuckle rumbled through her chest. He was all talk. Alex didn't frighten her.

"...you will not be granted a weapon."

A small laugh escaped her lips. "I don't need your weapons, sir-" she sneered the last part, "-I got my own so I'm good. I'm not deaf. You got yourself a deal, captain," she continued. He may be her new boss, but her attitude wouldn't change. She didn't trust him. She only behaved decently to those she respected. Frankly, he could jump off a cliff, Alex included. Yun tilted her head back and peered at the younger man. Her eyes inspected his gun. Her smirk widened. "Look at you. I bet you're just ecstatic over your new power over me, huh? It still doesn't intimidate me, kid. I won't give you the satisfactory of shooting me in the face so I'll play nice," she remarked.

"...I want you to pose as a couple."

She stiffened. Yun whipped her head back and glared at Edward. "You got to be fucking kidding me. How in the hell will that work when we clearly hate each other?" she pointed out. She lifted her hand and pointed at Alex. "He wants to shoot me in the fucking face. That doesn't exactly scream relationship material. This pyro chick would have to be a complete dumbass to think we could pass as a couple," she added.

Edward remained unfazed. "Then make it look believable. Am I clear?" he countered.

Yun gritted her teeth. "Crystal," she growled. Yun cracked her knuckles and flexed her fingers. If she wanted to maintain her position, she would have to control her temper. Her ability is triggered by emotion. Anger would make it extremely unstable. She didn't have perfect control. Yun wondered if she would be trained to control her ability. Would this bastard even teach her? "Tch, like hell. Just another sick bastard using me for his own gain. I'm fucking tired of these idiots," she thought. Despite her view, Yun didn't comment. She would do anything to find her brothers. If it meant listening to a distrustful man and brat, then so be it.

"Good. Now, let's get moving." Edward started walking, and Alex followed, shooting glares at the girl. Edward slowed his pace slightly to allow Alex to match his stride, and they walked together. "You've got to remember to keep it in control, Alex. Pretend that you're a new couple, uncomfortable with the whole physical contact thing in public, but keep your gloves on." Alex nodded, pulling the leather fingerless gloves back on. He flex his fingers and shoved his gun in his holster, zipping his jacket back up. "I know that dealing with her is going to be difficult, but once we have worked out what happened to her brothers, she'll be gone for good." He nods, curling his fingers into fists.

They reach the museum, and Edward turns to look at them. "You both still look like you're going to kill somebody. Smile. Relax." Alex took a deep breath and fixed a smile on his face. He shoved his hands into his pockets and forced himself to look like a happy teenage boy, on a date with his girlfriend. Edward looked him up and down. "Okay, obviously you can't hold hands, because I doubt Alex wants to constantly hear how much you want to kill both of us. So hold his arm." He ordered. Alex nodded, still holding the facade as he looked at her, raising both eyebrows teasingly.

Yun followed, walking behind the two. She jammed her hands in her pockets, ignoring Alex's glares. Her expression twisted with annoyance. She loathed the new plan. Yun preferred to bash Alex in the face than behave like his girlfriend. Based from his attitude, she doubted he had one in the past. A faint smirk adorned her face. He was too much of a douche to keep a girl satisfied. Yun didn't bother with relationships since she was too intimidating. Plus, she was occupied taking care of her brothers. She didn't need a spineless idiot tying her down.

"...we have worked out what happened to her brothers, she'll be gone for good."

She snorted. Her natural charm was working. After she located her brothers, Yun intended to leave. She refused to be used as a pawn for the rest of her life. She hated being used. However, now wasn't the time to dwell on her dislikes. Alex was too much of a pushover to analyze Edward thoroughly. He was hiding something. Her instincts screamed there was more to it. Since she was forced to play nice and work, Yun planned to unravel his mysteries. Something about him was off. Even if she learned to respect him, Yun couldn't trust him completely.

"So hold his arm."

A fleeting chuckle escaped her lips. If Edward wanted a show, she will give him her best performance. She made a mental note to thank her friend, Darcie. Yun breathed in deeply and exhaled through her nostrils. A few seconds later, a warm smile painted her lips. "Shall we go in, darling?" she purred. Yun stepped closer, grasping his arm. "Now, now, Edward, I have more pressing things to think about than your demise," she added. Her normal rough tone transformed into sugary sweet. She beamed at Alex and walked forward, dragging him with her. Inside her mind, she wanted to vomit. Touching the boy this affectionately was enough to make her sick. However, she masked her discomfort. The faster they subdue this pyro, the faster she can revert back to her original demeanor. Right now, she will pretend to be the cute, innocent girl.

Edward nodded. "Better. Don't overdo it. Good luck. Scream if you get into trouble." As little as he wanted to be in this situation, Alex was inwardly smirking at the knowledge that she hated it as much as he did. They headed in. Edward seemed to change as they stepped over the door, into more of a fatherly figure. "I'll let you two explore by yourselves. I have a colleague to converse with. Enjoy yourselves!" He called. Alex widened his false smile. "Thanks for the lift, Dad!" He called. They headed in, looking all the world like a normal couple.

"How did the two of us even end up together?" He sighed, posing it like a teenager would ask his girlfriend. But he knew that there was more to it, and he guessed that she'd pick up on it to. What sadistic deity had decided that it would be a good idea for the two of them to have to work together without killing each other? He smiled at her, catching his reflection in an ornate mirror. He also noticed a teenage girl giving them the evils.

"Bitter teenage girl at five o clock. Jealous of us being in a relationship, I dare say. Not surprised- I don't think she's got a friend to comment on her wardrobe." He muttered in her ear, grinning as he pulled away.

"Scream if you get into trouble."

A fleeting laugh escaped her lips. It would be her victims that screamed, not the other way around. After they entered inside, Edward's demeanor changed. She masked her suspicion with a smile. She waved at Edward politely. Yun guided Alex towards the Greek mythology section. Her eyes scanned the crowd, searching for anything out of the ordinary. She wanted to track down that pyro chick fast.

"How did the two of us even end up together?"

Yun tilted her head back and peered at him. She presented him a small smile. "Well, you know what they say, opposites attract," she replied. She lifted her hand and tucked her bangs behind her ear. "Who knew you'd be interested in older women," she teased. Yun lightly tapped his arm, slipping into a playful demeanor. Right now, she was the sweet girl with unusual style. Her leather jacket didn't scream innocent. If she was in a different situation, she could pose as a delinquent.

"Not surprised-I don't think she's got a friend to comment on her wardrobe."

Yun suppressed the urge to slam her fist against his face. He was in her personal space. She averted her gaze towards the preppy girl. A small frown marred her lips. She turned her head and pretended to observe a sculpture. "Look at her hands," she murmured. She walked forward, dragging him with her. Both of them looked like they were inspecting an artifact. "She's the one," she added. When she observed the girl, her hands were glowing a faint amber. A sigh escaped her lips. Of all women, it had to be a floozy.

Alex winced a little, then turned around. "I'm going in. Stick with me and if you say anything wrong, I am going to punch you as soon as I get the chance." He murmured, grinning. He led the way over to her, a dazzling smile on his face. "Hi. My name's Alex, can we talk for a min-" He spotted the flare of her hands moments before the fireball exploded above his head, and ducked, pulling Yun down with him. The girl stared running, and Alex followed, pulling away. He wished he had his phone, but Yun had destroyed it.

After a few moments, she turned around. "Please, I won't hurt you, I just want to talk!" He yelled. He went to step forward but a line of flames burst up in front of his feet. He tried to take a step back, but the flames had him surrounded in a ring. The heat was already engulfing him. "I'M LIKE YOU!" He yelled above the crackling of the flames. She paled and ran- but the fires didn't disappear. He stared to cough, looking around him. Nothing but steadily climbing and spreading flames. "HELP!" He screamed, not knowing if anyone could help him.

A chuckle rumbled through her chest. "I would like to see you try, kid," she countered. She followed him, flanking his left side. Her expression became unreadable. She observed the girl silently. Before Alex could finish his sentence, a fireball erupted from her palm. Yun would of dodged it herself, but Alex dragged her down. She scrambled to her feet, running after Alex. If something happened to him, Edward would blame her. She had a feeling her main role was a body shield, nothing more. Why else would Edward agree to let her join? She was too 'unstable' to be considered a real teammate. However, she didn't care. Yun was use to being the protector, not protectee.

"Please, I won't hurt you, I just want to talk!"

A sardonic laugh escaped her lips. He was wasting his time. Didn't he realize what he was saying? She understood the girl's fear. Ironically, she can relate to this pyro chick. Before she could react, Alex was surrounded by flames. She stopped a few feet away. Yun contemplated for a moment. What should she do? Her mission was retrieving the girl, but Alex's life was in danger. As much as she hated that brat, it wouldn't be wise to leave him. A sigh escaped her lips. "You got to be fucking kidding me," Yun muttered. Yun took a few strides back. She crouched and rested her palm on the floor. She would leave the girl to Edward. Yun shot forward, sprinting towards the ring of fire. She closed her eyes and braced herself, lunging through the wall of flames. Yun ignored the burning sensation as she plowed right into Alex's side. She mustered up all the force she would manage and tackled him to the floor on the other side, right out of the dreadful flames. Fortunately, the ring wasn't large.

"Piece of advice, kid. When a stranger hears please, I won't hurt you, I just want to talk, it usually means the opposite. If you want to lure them in, you got to work on your choice of words," Yun muttered. She rolled off of him and rose into a sitting position. She pressed a hand against her face and winced slightly. A few burn marks, but she was fine. Since she moved fast, the damage wasn't extensive. Yun inspected her ponytail. Her ends was singed. She flicked it away. She wanted a haircut so it didn't bother her. Her attire survived her reckless stunt. That was a plus. Yun forced herself to stand up. She offered Alex a hand.

"I guess that makes us even," she commented with a smirk.

He had more or less accepted his impending death when something collided with him, shoving him through the ring of flames. He was marginally taller than she anticipated, and had to pull his ankle from the flames. It only took a second or two to beat out, but it looked like he had a minor burn or two. He looked at her, astounded.

Even as she talked to him, he just stared at her. "You just saved my life." He said, sounding shocked. He was shocked.

"You could have used any excuse to let me die and you saved me. Thank you." He grinned, standing and wincing as he put weight on his burned ankle. It was sore, but he'd be able to walk on it. "Shit, that means I don't have anything to use on you." He teased, shifting the majority of his weight to his other foot. His hands also had a minor burn or two from where he'd beat out the fire, but they were fine.

He took a step or two away from the fire, wincing, but kept going. Edward appeared, staring at them. "We're fine!" Alex called. Edward folded his arms, looking pointedly at his leg.

"Put it this way- I could be worse." Alex corrected.

Yun inspected his ankle. It wasn't severe, but he would be sporting a limp. After she pulled him up, Yun removed her hand. She made a mental note to cut her hair after they catch that pyro chick. If she resisted, Yun would punch her in the face. It wasn't an ideal plan, but it would knock that girl unconscious. She was safer in that condition. Yun wasn't afraid of fire. She demonstrated that when she recklessly shoved Alex out of the ring. It could of killed her, but she didn't care. She was suppose to be dead. Fortunately, the burn marks on her face wouldn't scar. After they exited the museum, Yun intended to apply burn save.

"You just saved my life."

She stared at him with amusement. A fleeting chuckle rumbled through her chest. "We're even now," she repeated.

"You could have used any excuse to let me die and you saved me. Thank you."

A smirk painted her lips. She tuned out his next remark and punched him lightly in the arm. "I may be a bitch, but I'm not completely heartless, kid," she countered. She ignored the change in mood. Yun doubted it would last. Once they leave this museum, he will resume hating her. It wasn't a big deal. She only saved him so Edward didn't blame her. He wouldn't be happy dealing with a dead partner. It would ruin her chances finding her brothers. She was just a body shield, nothing more. Yun made enough attachments in her life. Yun followed Alex, walking away from the fire. Suddenly, Edward appeared. A small frown marred her lips. The girl wasn't with him.

"Did the girl escape?" Yun interjected. She scanned her surroundings. She was nowhere in sight.

Alex noticed Edward nod, his expression unreadable. Alex felt a bubble of guilt at the bottom of his stomach. "It's probably my fault- I approached her. I should have used more tact." Edward's expression didn't change, and Alex felt a shiver of fear start to run down his back- before it was replaced with an emptiness that worried him. But the thought didn't last for two long, and he felt his face slide into a blank one to match Edward's expression.

At the back of his mind, something screamed out at that. Something was wrong- but it was just a niggling sensation at the back of his mind, one he wasn't all that aware of. Edward nodded. "A pyrokinetic should be easy enough to find, though. Still, you should accept responsibility for your actions. Now, let's get out of here before either of you gets hurt." Alex felt something spark in the back of his mind, and was then smothered.

They walked outside, him limping and trying desperately to make sure he kept up. He kept hoping that his body would get used to it, but no such luck. Everytime he put weight on his ankle, a spark of flame ran up it. His teeth were clenched as he limped outside to see the emergency services arriving. The fire had been spreading pretty fast, so that was probably a good thing.

Her eyes narrowed. Edward didn't answer her. Her gaze averted towards Alex. She noticed his reaction. A scowl carved into her expression. She whipped her head back and glowered at Edward. "Lay off the kid, bub. I'm the one to blame for failing the mission. I had the chance to run after that chick. I could of subdued her for you. If you think missions like this can be executed with utmost perfection, then you clearly don't know humanity," she deadpanned. Yun followed the two out of the museum. She ignored the emergency services rushing in to stop the fire. From her peripheral vision, she inspected Alex's ankle. A sigh escaped her lips. The sight was pathetic. She stepped closer, grasped his arm, and swung it over her shoulder.

"Lean on me so you don't have to apply pressure on your ankle," she commanded. Her tone was authoritative. She wasn't asking for protest. Yun didn't bother explaining herself. She wouldn't consider this an act of kindness. Frankly, if someone teased her about it, she would deck that idiot in the face. Yun felt responsible for Alex's injury. She should of applied more force in her tackle. Her eyes focused on Edward. Her expression became unreadable. Based from their interaction, it only fueled her suspicion. She didn't trust him one bit. However, he was her key to finding her brothers.

"Well, well, it seemed we didn't fail after all," Yun mused. She lifted her hand and pointed at a girl on the opposite street. She stood there, peering at the museum. "Do you still want us to subdue her, boss?" she added snidely. Yun wouldn't mind punching that girl in the face. She was annoying.

"No. You will not lay a hand on her. Alex, deal with it. As subtly as you can." Alex nodded and walked forward, leaning on Yun. Still limping, he managed to land a hand on the back of her neck and caught her as she fell. Edward ran over. He got a few concerned looks, and told them, "She's my daughter. Hypoglycaemic. It's okay, we can deal with it." He picked her up effortlessly, not looking at either of them.

Alex felt that shiver down the back of his spine again, but this time it didn't fade away. He frowned. Something was wrong, something was very-

Edward turned around to look at him, and the thoughts dissipated like sand in the wind. "Come on, then." Alex nodded and leaned on Yun, wincing a little. He appreciated the help, but didn't understand her reasoning. They wanted to kill each other, but at the same time, they were saving each other and helping each other out. He shook his head, trying not to overthink it. She didn't want to be slowed down by him, that was all.

Yun didn't respond. She guided Alex towards the girl, providing relief for his burnt ankle. A frown marred her lips. Something was off. She detected a strange feeling after Alex's reaction. She felt his shiver. His body shuddered. However, it vanished completely when Edward fixated his stare on Alex. Her eyes narrowed into slits. Is she the only one that believed Edward was distrustful? He was a manipulative bastard, that much she gathered. She wondered how far he manipulated Alex. That kid was clueless. Yun never witnessed Edward's power. What was his ability? Based from his demeanor, it would have to be powerful enough to control a whole army of supers. Her instincts screamed he was bad news. Despite her gut feeling, she will have to endure. He was hiding something. He had to! Edward was her ticket to tracking down her brothers. She will play his little game for the meantime.

"Come on, then."

A scoff escaped her lips. "Asshole," she grumbled underneath her breath. After Edward picked up the unconscious girl, courtesy of Alex, Yun helped the younger boy walk. She remained silent, following Edward. Her eyes averted towards the pyro chick. Yun wondered what her fate will be. Is she stable enough to join the team? She snorted at the thought. She doubted that idea. She nearly killed one of Edward's precious pawns. Frankly, Yun didn't care about her. She was annoying.

"You two, go back to my apartment. Alex, you know where it is. Patch yourself up and wait for me. I'll deal with her." He told them. Alex nodded, starting to make his way towards the apartment.

It was modern and spacious. Once they made it in, Alex still leaning heavily on Yun, he sank onto the couch and swung his leg up beside him. He winced at the sight of the angry red flesh. "There's a first aid kit in the bathroom, could you get it for me?" He asked her leaning his head back a little. He carefully pulled off his boots, followed by his socks, wincing as he did so. He remembered hearing something about cooling a burn. "And a basin of water? There's basins under the sink." He called, wishing that it was anywhere but his ankle so he could move around on it. The good news was, it didn't appear to be too bad, and would probably heal up in a day or two.

"I'll deal with her."

A scoff escaped her lips. "I bet you will," she muttered. She followed Alex, supporting his weight. Ten minutes later, they arrived at a classy apartment complex.

After Alex opened the door, Yun guided him towards a couch. She removed his arm from her shoulders and pushed him on top of the sofa. She listened to his request silently. Yun navigated through the apartment, locating the bathroom. She retrieved a first aid kit, made a detour to the kitchen, and snatched a basin of water. Yun returned to Alex's side. She placed the first aid kit and basin on top of a table. "So, you're finally starting to feel it too, huh?" Yun inquired, referring to Edward's demeanor. She opened the first aid kit, shifted through the content, and found a small tub of burn save. She opened it and applied a glob on her face. She winced from the contact. She smeared it gently, applying it to all her burn marks.

Last edited:
He winced a little as his foot hit the cold water, but then relaxed as it started to numb the pain. He shrugged as Yun made a comment about Edward's attitude.

"Just between the two of us- there's something strange going on. It's like when I'm around him I'm number than usual. I can't quite put my finger on it, because I don't notice it when he's around, and I can't describe it. There's something not right. But I can't walk away. All my life, I've been shoved down, and it's so good to finally have some power. I was bullied as a kid, and now it's like I can just walk into a room and they'll listen to me. I feel more powerful."

He looked at her, adjusting his posture. "I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm not going to use my power on you unless it's going to benefit you. Trust me, I don't like having other people's thoughts in my head."

"It's like when I'm around him I'm number than usual..."

A frown marred her lips. Yun closed the lid and placed the burn save back in the first aid kit. She plopped on the floor, sitting next to Alex's feet. She propped her forearms on her knees. Her face tingled, but the pain was slowly numbing. Her burns will heal in a few days. She made a mental note to find a pair of hair scissors. She needed to trim her hair. She peered at the ceiling above her. "I knew it. He may of benefited you, kid, but he's bad news. Something about him is off. I don't think his whole ideal is completely innocent. He's hiding something. What exactly is his power?" she questioned. She slipped off her leather jacket and inspected it. Fortunately, it didn't suffer too much damage. A few burn marks wouldn't hurt. She wasn't the type to keep her attire pristine. She retrieved a bag of marbles from her jacket pocket. What did they signify? Since she received her gift, Yun instinctively carried her deck of cards and marbles. She wanted to decipher her brother's reasoning.

"Nothing wrong with that, kid. I guess we're the same in a way. I dealt with bullies half of my life. I was the only Asian in my school. I was a prime target. However, I didn't submit. Ignoring them wasn't exactly my strongest point so I opted for a better result; I beat the shit out of them. Just a heads up, I never picked on a kid. I just beat the brats that prayed on the weak," she revealed. Yun dug into her bag and picked up a teal marble. Her fingers played with it absentmindedly. She wasn't use to being this open. She didn't bother explaining herself. Everything was out of proportion. She should of punched Alex for his previous behavior, not talk to him. It was easier that way. Yun wasn't the type to share her feelings.

"I can't even control my power, kid, so your ability is more effective. One wrong move and that bastard will send me to the glue factory. I can imagine how ecstatic he would be. I don't care what happened to me. As long as I track down my brothers and save them, I don't care about my fate," Yun murmured. She shifted her head and observed the younger man. A faint smirk painted her lips.

"My mind isn't exactly the best to probe. From all the movies I watched and the comics I read, a mind reader isn't exactly a good thing. What I don't understand is the feeling you get. I don't feel that when I stare at Edward. I feel a normal reaction; anger," she admitted.

"His power is supposedly power negation. I can't read his mind or use any of my abilities on him. I'm starting to wonder about that, though."

He leaned back, listening to her talk, all while thinking. Something was off about the whole situation- and the more he thought about it, the more he felt it.

"There's something he's not even telling me. There's something beneath all of this. He's manipulating us. We've got to keep an eye on him. I'm going to try something when he comes back, something to try and negate that feeling. I think he's trying to wear me down- and I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to control you next. Whatever you do, hold on to the thought of your brothers." He lifted his foot out of the water and winced, putting it back in pretty fast. He opened the first aid box and popped out some painkillers, swallowing them dry.

"His power is supposedly power negation..."

Yun is thankful she didn't shake Edward's hand. His true ability may be triggered by touch. Her mind recalled his first conversation in the Plaza Hotel. He threatened her with her brother's lives. She didn't believe him when he preached about having nothing to do with her current situation. Something about this whole organization is off. She doubted these supers were being used for good. She wasn't cut out to be a hero, but Alex was. His power reminded her of one of the comic books she read. If they established codenames, she would dub him Professor X.

"Whatever you do, hold on to the thought of your brothers."

She snorted. "They are all I think about, kid. I already knew Edward was manipulating us. My instincts tell me that he knew something about my brothers' disappearance. If he didn't do it himself, he was involved. Something about this whole organization of his is off. If he thought he can control me, it will be his downfall. I've been told I'm too defiant," she replied. Yun inspected her marble. An idea formulated in her mind. She breathed in deeply and exhaled through her nostrils. She stared at the marble and concentrated. Her marble illuminated a faint neon purple. It levitated from her palm, sparking with kinetic energy. A few seconds later, it vanished. Releasing her energy in large blasts was easy, but condensing it into an object wasn't. A smirk painted her lips. If she mastered this technique, her attacks would be more concentrated, creating stronger attacks.

"I don't need my power to beat the crap out of him. I prefer using my fists," Yun muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.